Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » I hate Nissans!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

I hate Nissans! Fri, 19 August 2005 13:51 Go to next message
I have been bashing away at the drum brakes on the POS pulsar for the last few hours only to discover that the drums are held on by the hub nut!!! Embarassed
Every Toyota (and every other drum brake) I have ever seen is not held on by anything and can just be bashed off... stupid f'cken Nissan! Evil or Very Mad
  Send a private message to this user    
stumpy
Regular

June 2004
Re: I hate Nissans! Fri, 19 August 2005 14:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Woops Embarassed . Once you found that out, did you bash it even harder............................................ ..........................because its a Nissan Very Happy
bunkyT18
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: I hate Nissans! Fri, 19 August 2005 15:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lol, I hate em too, exa's and pulsars especially. They were cool when they were Datsun though.
4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: I hate Nissans! Fri, 19 August 2005 15:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just burn it and do the world a favour Smile
you knwo tis worth more as scrap metal
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: I hate Nissans! Fri, 19 August 2005 17:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Haha.
I got the shits with it before I worked it out and smashed all four of the studs in to ease the pain... and then I realised I was going to have to get the damned drums off so I bashed even harder!
Sprinter Adam
Regular

July 2005
Re: I hate Nissans! Sat, 20 August 2005 02:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
authough almost everyone i know likes nissan i have to agree with yous that the are crap Very Happy
havabeer
Forums Junkie

July 2005
Re: I hate Nissans! Sat, 20 August 2005 04:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
apperntly the only cool nissan these days are skylines....witch i belive are extreamly gay due to the fact every tom dick and harry had one.

i used to have a crusty old n12 pulsar as my first car. was the most fun car i ever had just due to the fact i could trash it and not worry about it. and i thrashed it well and good (considering i bought it with 300,000k's and $700)

good learning expierence those kinda cars are
tom210
Regular

March 2005
Re: I hate Nissans! Sat, 20 August 2005 06:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my datsun you just bash the drums off, no nut for me. but yeah late eighties nissans are teh gayness, i aint no nissan person, its datsuns an toyotas for me Very Happy ok maybe a few nissans are cool (sileighties, 300zx's) but yeah.
dayzii
Occasional Poster

September 2004
Re: I hate Nissans! Sat, 20 August 2005 06:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sileighties = cool
300zx != cool
sideshow
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: I hate Nissans! Sat, 20 August 2005 09:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
skylines are like sprinters every ***** has one hehe

300zx are cool if u have money to pay someone to work on em

hehe

[Updated on: Sat, 20 August 2005 09:37]

havabeer
Forums Junkie

July 2005
Re: I hate Nissans! Sat, 20 August 2005 14:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i'm over the whole skyline thing....personally i'd rather a supra or a mitsubishi 3000GT (they look rad)
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: I hate Nissans! Sat, 20 August 2005 15:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
3000gt? *shudder* junk

and on the subject yeh nissans suck Razz
Sprinter Adam
Regular

July 2005
Re: I hate Nissans! Sun, 21 August 2005 02:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have to admit that some nissans are nice but i hate most of the drivers so its a toyota for me Laughing
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: I hate Nissans! Sun, 21 August 2005 04:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dayzii wrote on Sat, 20 August 2005 16:36

sileighties = cool
300zx != cool

LOL.

300zxs are crap IMHO. They have so much potential, but the front ends look like arse and the engine is... well.. sub par (See explody).

I rather like the R34 and R32 GT-R, S13, S14a (or S14 series II as they are sometimes called) and the S15 isn't tooo bad.

Problem is, I don't like most of the people who drive 'em.
havabeer
Forums Junkie

July 2005
Re: I hate Nissans! Sun, 21 August 2005 06:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i've got nothing really against skylines. they are obviously a good performance car... but when i drive i like to stand out, and its kinda hard to stand out when every other bastered has the same car as you Razz

i like the look of a newer 300ZX with the targa top.

but if someone walked up to me and handed me the keys to a brand new nissan i would definatly not complain
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: I hate Nissans! Sun, 21 August 2005 06:17 Go to previous message
300zx barge nuff said look ok but i wouldn't own one, sports car that weighs more than/equal to a commodore same goes for the 3000gt/GTO
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:18R-C Extractors
Next Topic:improved's normal video downloads
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat May 4 16:05:59 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0070590972900391 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.