Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
AuthorTopic
gwilmarlio
Occasional Poster

July 2005
my apology Sun, 21 August 2005 01:44 Go to next message
for thoughs that could not find us in the car park I apologise I had no idea that the motoxpo
was on that weekend and Im sorry for the guys that had to pay for the parking but as for the cruze DAM was it fun I cant wait for the next 1
thanks stomp for the map
seriously we must do this supra soara cruze again soon we had 7 supras and 2 soaras come on guys for the next 1 lets get more turn out next time the merrier
  Send a private message to this user  
XmaGe
Regular

November 2004
Re: my apology Sun, 21 August 2005 02:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yea big ups to you for the cruise. Thanks to the AE86 club and Stomps for the map. Its great, wouldn't mind doing it again soon.

Great cruise guys, thanks for stopping for my supra all the time.. Got it home and this morning found out that all my rubber hoses for the intercooler had blown off.. all four of them.. Sad

All was going well till I gave it heaps when I was next to Todd (JZA70R) taking off at the lights. Personally I blame you Todd for letting me get the jump off at the lights Rolling Eyes Razz

Good turnout even if I think we lost some people do to the start muckup...

Looking forward to the next

Ben

gwilmarlio
Occasional Poster

July 2005
Re: my apology Sun, 21 August 2005 05:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LOL at ben buying 6 raspberry drinks cuz thay where 50c LOL
guilty_19
Regular

March 2004
Re: my apology Sun, 21 August 2005 05:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yep choice cruise

good people, good cars, good views and some entertaining moments Very Happy
gwilmarlio
Occasional Poster

July 2005
Re: my apology Sun, 21 August 2005 07:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
would you guys like to use the same map for the next cruze or maybe alter it a little makes it hard for me as I dont realy know perth that well (yet)
XmaGe
Regular

November 2004
Re: my apology Sun, 21 August 2005 07:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm down for the same map.

Hey you guys new to Perth?
gwilmarlio
Occasional Poster

July 2005
Re: my apology Sun, 21 August 2005 08:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
na Iv lived in rocko for like 8 years now but dont realy go to perth that much so yer perth's a big place
Stomps
Regular

November 2004
Re: my apology Sun, 21 August 2005 09:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey people, shit yeah awesome cruise,
LOL at ben and the raspberry drink and at some D1 style driving.. i think you all know what i mean.. Gotta do it again soon, hopefully by then i will have a clutch..

cheers for the cruise ppl, look forward to the next one..
XmaGe
Regular

November 2004
Re: my apology Sun, 21 August 2005 14:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey stomps!

Love your TD06 kit, can't wait till you get it all tuned, I can recommend someone to install an EMS stinger and tune it for you when you got the dosh. Fuel filter... bah ha ha

I think I'm gonna do away with all this flexible intercooler piping... I could barely keep up at the end.

Yeah that canning rd was well enjoyable and I thought at a safe pace, (Each to their own Wink )

Hope to see u guys at more events..
Stomps
Regular

November 2004
Re: my apology Mon, 22 August 2005 01:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey ben, yeah i will need a computer soon but first i think i better fix my clutch.. HOPE to pick one up from Mattys mate.. When i get some money up i will need to talk to someone bout a computer but for now im a poor uni student..

That canning road was sweet my gf was shitting herself.. But she did want more Razz Razz

we gotta do that again soon, hope to see yous all again soon when we organise another one..
zombie
Occasional Poster

July 2005

Re: my apology Mon, 22 August 2005 02:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Stomps wrote on Mon, 22 August 2005 09:34

That canning road was sweet my gf was shitting herself.. But she did want more Razz Razz

we gotta do that again soon, hope to see yous all again soon when we organise another one..

oh yeah, much fun was had indeed Very Happy
Wildsupra
Regular

October 2003
Re: my apology Mon, 22 August 2005 05:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Stomps wrote on Sun, 21 August 2005 19:33

LOL at ben and the raspberry drink and at some D1 style driving.. i think you all know what i mean.. Gotta do it again soon, hopefully by then i will have a clutch..

yeah bigup the D1 shizzle nizzle, i think we all know who wins the trophy for the Drift comp............. yeppo Todd In the JZA 70 R, with his very nicely controlled demonstration on how drift properly around a corner on a "private" road in the back of cannington Cool bring on collie!!!!!

Matty
Wildsupra
Regular

October 2003
Re: my apology Mon, 22 August 2005 05:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that was what you were refering to wasnt it STOMPS Wink

btw my mate is looking into the clutch for ya, i'l let ya know ASAP about it. P.S. just to confuse you his name is also matty Very Happy

Cheers
Matty
coFF33
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: my apology Mon, 22 August 2005 05:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i was on my way home from another cruise that day and saw you all in Kalamunda doing circles around the main city section ! so i followed you all into the carpark then left

lol

looked like a nice turnout Smile
guilty_19
Regular

March 2004
Re: my apology Mon, 22 August 2005 05:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahaha
yeah, we all kinda got lost at the check points Razz
zombie
Occasional Poster

July 2005

Re: my apology Mon, 22 August 2005 06:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
guilty_19 wrote on Mon, 22 August 2005 13:26

hahaha
yeah, we all kinda got lost at the check points Razz

pfft I followed the map Razz
XmaGe
Regular

November 2004
Re: my apology Mon, 22 August 2005 11:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yea and we got all lost in the smoke Wink
mz21_shiznac
Regular

January 2005
Re: my apology Mon, 22 August 2005 11:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wildsupra wrote on Mon, 22 August 2005 15:09

Stomps wrote on Sun, 21 August 2005 19:33

yeah bigup the D1 shizzle nizzle, i think we all know who wins the trophy for the Drift comp............. yeppo Todd In the JZA 70 R, with his very nicely controlled demonstration on how drift properly around a corner on a "private" road in the back of cannington Cool bring on collie!!!!!

Matty

Hmm, I have actually felt this in first person, damn his car sounds nice - must be the dumps. And yeah come to collie so we can all go some tandem dorifto Surprised Surprised Surprised
XmaGe
Regular

November 2004
Re: my apology Mon, 22 August 2005 14:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How spewing am I..

At the end there my car a hardly enough huff to keep with ya guys so I missed Todds demo..

heard it though Surprised

hey Todd
I think that little smoking problem you got is valve stem related. Mine gave a small plume at startup and used to do the same as your with the occasional smoking at idle. I used a oil stabiliser and it hasn't smoked at idle again. Still a little smoke at startup ...

I think I will get my head extrude honed when I get the tappets done. Does anyone know a brand of uprated 1jz valve springs?
Stomps
Regular

November 2004
Re: my apology Tue, 23 August 2005 03:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha yeah thats wat i was refering to matty Laughing Laughing

awesome demo by todd, i had front row seat Cool that thing looks fucking awesome on the road..
Todd- cheers for the info about the tail light thing- i pulled mine out and it was fucked.. ANYBODY GOT ONE?
Cheers for asking your mate bout the clutch matty

PS about following the map--- it wasnt a race Zombie and we agreed to stop for anyone broken down,, lucky ben only had a blown off pipe or you would have had a very lonely cruise..

may i finish with an ancient proverb..

"he who talks shit, and then fucks up.. looks like a dick"
Razz
XmaGe
Regular

November 2004
icon14.gif  Re: my apology Tue, 23 August 2005 04:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yea thanks again guys for stopping for me all the time. It was lucky that it wasn't serious Smile

Any of you guys got a UHF radio?
Stomps
Regular

November 2004
Re: my apology Tue, 23 August 2005 04:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey does anyone have any good pics?? if there are some good ones around post them up so we can have a look..

And coz im a greedy cunt Razz send some to me at Gosia@qmax.net.au so i can see them.. cheers people..

ps is anyone coming to the battleboat cruise.. check the Wa threads..
guilty_19
Regular

March 2004
Re: my apology Tue, 23 August 2005 07:00 Go to previous message
when i get home i will post up a few pics Very Happy

didnt take many, todd should have some

i will be attending this battleboat cruise, just gotta get my cooling system in order, sose i can attack the mountains Razz
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
Previous Topic:Supra cruse Mk3's
Next Topic:"Stitt's Sunday Sesh": Fremantle, Sunday Arvo, 21/8/05
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 19:30:22 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0058419704437256 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.