Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
#Fiend#
Regular

July 2005
Fiends MA61 parts Sun, 21 August 2005 07:00 Go to next message
Ok here is some pics of some of the spares that I have (there is more but there is too much small crap to list or pic)

[img][/url]ECU is prob the most interesting item in this lot.

[img]<a href="
http://imageshack.us" target="_blank">[/url]Here is a complete sunroof assembly and some other crap.

[img][/url]
I'm not even sure yet which stuff I want to keep and what I want to sell or swap but it depends on what I can get in return. I can also post bigger or more detailed pics/despcription if someone asks for it.

[Updated on: Sun, 21 August 2005 07:02]

Send a private message to this user    
#Fiend#
Regular

July 2005
Re: Fiends MA61 parts Sun, 21 August 2005 07:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
More:[img][/url]

[img]
[/url]those are the american model tail lights

[img]
[/url]
Some more interior stuff along with some mirrors and a couple climate control units

Anyone after any particular obscure little thing I.E. little black trim strips/small electrical parts/switchgear etc just ask me and I will try and post a pic if I have what you're after, What is pictured is only about 1/2 of whats there (I'm about halfway through sorting through all the crap).
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Fiends MA61 parts Sun, 21 August 2005 07:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
3rd picture down, bottom left corner, there are the 2 small rubber bits that go in front of the headlights. dibs on those.
ZZT231
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: Fiends MA61 parts Sun, 21 August 2005 08:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I would like to know how much you would want for the 3 fog lights & 4 center caps. More will come once I exam the pictures closely.

Cheers.
robakka
Newcomer

April 2005
Re: Fiends MA61 parts Sun, 21 August 2005 08:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pm sent
Stefan
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Fiends MA61 parts Sun, 21 August 2005 08:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Do you happen to have staight door bump strips? The black strips that go along the outside of the door, mine are all wiggly-waggly .
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: Fiends MA61 parts Sun, 21 August 2005 08:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Passenger side mirror? You got the housing?
RA65 Sleeka
Regular

June 2003
Re: Fiends MA61 parts Sun, 21 August 2005 09:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dibs on tail lights sent pm in regards to them Wink
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Fiends MA61 parts Sun, 21 August 2005 09:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rear boot seal? no tears, good condition??

dibs
negative boost
Regular

October 2004
Re: Fiends MA61 parts Sun, 21 August 2005 10:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The only pic i can see is the one with the sunroof?

Anyways, do you have the rubber seal/cap that goes on the back of the headlights? And also do you have a sump/splash guard?
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Fiends MA61 parts Sun, 21 August 2005 13:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shit! i need two foglights, mine are melting from the inside out!!

also need front and rear speaker covers. Very Happy

thanks buddy
wilbo666
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Fiends MA61 parts Sun, 21 August 2005 13:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm very very keen on 2 center caps!
dibs!

also dibs on the indicator depending on price Smile

Also depending on price, the rear spring rubber mounts, and radiator depending on what ur after Smile

(ps I hate you greg Razz, and I was going to hate you too tim until I saw that there was 6 center caps!)

Cheers
Wilbo
#Fiend#
Regular

July 2005
Re: Fiends MA61 parts Tue, 23 August 2005 07:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Circumstances have changed since my last visit, I was going to sell all that stuff because I needed $$$$ but it now looks like I'm getting 8 months well paid work so I am no longer in a hurry to sell most of the stuff.

I will still sell any of it if someone makes an offer and I think it's worth it to me.

I would still also like to help out the people who need small shit like those headlight strips (Draven you have dibs on 1st set and I think I have a second but will have to check).

Evil Foetus: I think I can help ya with the speaker covers, will post pics of your choices in next week or so.

Centre caps: make an offer, I would ideally like to keep 4 of them but if you make an offer I can't refuse......

A couple of other people I have pm'd.

O yeah I sould mention, If anyone has a set of rear shock bushings, spare diff, set of king standards (rear or both) or a tailshaft centre support bearing I am VERY keen to trade almost any of my stuff for these items.
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Fiends MA61 parts Tue, 23 August 2005 08:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I don't need those strips that badly... I just remembered I already have a spare set Smile
wilbo666
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Fiends MA61 parts Wed, 24 August 2005 06:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
draven wrote on Tue, 23 August 2005 18:09

I don't need those strips that badly... I just remembered I already have a spare set Smile

I call DIBS DIBS DIBS then! Very Happy

I will PM you.

Cheers
Wilbo
negative boost
Regular

October 2004
Re: Fiends MA61 parts Fri, 26 August 2005 04:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wilbo666 wrote on Wed, 24 August 2005 16:24

draven wrote on Tue, 23 August 2005 18:09

I call DIBS DIBS DIBS then! Very Happy

I will PM you.

Cheers
Wilbo

Fiend, you said you may have a second set? DIBS if you do!
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Fiends MA61 parts Sat, 27 August 2005 08:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
edit: s'ok, got a grille Very Happy

[Updated on: Sun, 28 August 2005 03:15]

Maniac
Regular

September 2004
Re: Fiends MA61 parts Tue, 29 November 2005 07:40 Go to previous message
how much for the sunroof panel???
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Phoenix Gold, Rockford amp
Next Topic:FS NSW Plates