Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Wheels, Tyres, Suspension and Brakes » Black colour 16 inch wheels for sale

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
TA322
Newcomer

August 2005
icon10.gif  Black colour 16 inch wheels for sale Sun, 21 August 2005 09:32 Go to next message
Hi everyone

i have a set of brand new 16 inch black colour wheeles for sale, size as 16X7J, PCD 114.3 or 100 anyone interested can email me in ta3223is200@yahoo.com.au. Price for a set of 4pcs $450

Attachment: Wheels_Back.jpg
(Size: 16.27KB, Downloaded 903 time(s))

Send a private message to this user    
terra
Regular

July 2005
Re: Black colour 16 inch wheels for sale Sun, 21 August 2005 10:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
holy shit id never mount them -- who the hell drilled them?! thats bloody freaky!
High Roller
Occasional Poster

December 2004
Re: Black colour 16 inch wheels for sale Sun, 21 August 2005 10:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is that safe? Where r u located?
Bananaman
Regular

July 2003
Re: Black colour 16 inch wheels for sale Mon, 22 August 2005 07:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
High Roller wrote on Sun, 21 August 2005 20:52

simple answer to that question is no
yeh_yeh_whatever
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Re: Black colour 16 inch wheels for sale Mon, 22 August 2005 10:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bananaman wrote on Mon, 22 August 2005 17:08

why..?
terra
Regular

July 2005
Re: Black colour 16 inch wheels for sale Mon, 22 August 2005 17:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh_yeh_whatever wrote on Mon, 22 August 2005 19:39

Bananaman wrote on Mon, 22 August 2005 17:08

why..?

put down 50kg/m of torque though that bolt dilling and a snap they go lol

you cant tell why its unsafe by looking at them?! its already unsafe to have alloy wheels drilled, let alone drilled LIKE THAT.
TA322
Newcomer

August 2005
Re: Black colour 16 inch wheels for sale Wed, 24 August 2005 00:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
of course it is safty otherwise the manufacture won;t be make like this, it is for mulit 4 stud PCD 100 or 114.3 Civic or Accord example. Located in Mel
terra
Regular

July 2005
Re: Black colour 16 inch wheels for sale Wed, 24 August 2005 01:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
who said anyone about the manufacturer doing that? A LOT of wheels are redrilled after casting (weaker then having the pattern cast in it) and obviously someones gone "OH SHIT" and needed to get rid of em Smile

in NO WAY is that wheel safe, if anyone plans to buy em, i hope you dont actually do any driving on em Smile

but then again, theyed look out of place on a show car too with that funny drilling Razz

but yeah, good luck with teh sale, im pretty sure soeone will pick em up if its hte right price Smile
TA322
Newcomer

August 2005
Re: Black colour 16 inch wheels for sale Wed, 24 August 2005 05:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if you haven't see it in before please don;t make up a story in here, i got the box in here it tell the it is a 8 whole for PCD 100 and 114.3 it is not the one you think i dill the whole myself, it is what the manufacture make like this!

just looking for serious buyer not bull shit up here !

thanks a lot !
laaag
Regular

June 2005
Re: Black colour 16 inch wheels for sale Wed, 24 August 2005 06:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
check pm Razz
carsanactra
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Black colour 16 inch wheels for sale Fri, 26 August 2005 08:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hes write, ive seen heaps of wheels like that its a multistud pattern???

but given, no it doesnt reallly look to safe hey.
havabeer
Forums Junkie

July 2005
Re: Black colour 16 inch wheels for sale Fri, 26 August 2005 09:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah there's plenty of multistud wheels out there. they are safe and legal
WaLLLY
Regular

February 2005
Re: Black colour 16 inch wheels for sale Sun, 28 August 2005 00:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
but look at the small gap between the drillings... that in no way is strong, the rims now have a huge weak point, and like said, will prob snap quite easily. Shocked
GUN METAL 87 SC
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Black colour 16 inch wheels for sale Sun, 28 August 2005 02:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep,

sorry just does not look right to me.

I have seen plenty of multi fit wheels and they are EVENLY spaced around the bore.

I would be very surprised if they came from the factory like this.

Please supply some more pics including a closer look at the bore and the back of the wheel. This may answer a few questions.

ndgcpr
Forums Junkie

April 2005
Re: Black colour 16 inch wheels for sale Sun, 28 August 2005 12:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes it prob would be better evenly spaced however in order to actually "break" the studs would also have to move inward, if the studs stay the same distance from the center i can't see them breaking, my 2c
Smokey228
Forums Junkie

January 2005
Re: Black colour 16 inch wheels for sale Wed, 31 August 2005 01:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TA322 wrote on Wed, 24 August 2005 15:56

if you haven't see it in before please don;t make up a story in here, i got the box in here it tell the it is a 8 whole for PCD 100 and 114.3 it is not the one you think i dill the whole myself, it is what the manufacture make like this!

just looking for serious buyer not bull shit up here !

thanks a lot !

i dunno bout u guys, but this message didnt make a whole lot of sense...
and i dunno bout the holes, but i like the rims.
gl wif sale./.

[Updated on: Wed, 31 August 2005 01:11]

crayman
Newcomer

May 2005
Re: Black colour 16 inch wheels for sale Thu, 01 September 2005 13:41 Go to previous message
Guys, I've seen 4 and 5 multistud wheels like this, don't fret! I'd like to see somebody break them.. Laughing

What's the offset like? Cheers, Mike..
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:KE30 Corolla suspension upgrade parts
Next Topic:15 inch steelies 4/100 PCD (FWD)
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 19:46:22 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0059921741485596 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.