Toymods » Members Rides » 3SGTE Powered Sprinter Nearly ready for action take2

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
AuthorTopic
Raceflow
Regular

August 2005
3SGTE Powered Sprinter Nearly ready for action take2 Sun, 21 August 2005 10:18 Go to next message
Since the last thread was prematurly ended, for those who have a genuine interest in the art of building a serious car and can appreciate the cost involved, and that this car is in fact being built correctly with parts designed by engineers, not some kit form slap together half assed effort as it would appear others who dont like this thread are more in favour of promoting.

Well here are the updates you have requested, I must give the legend that is MR Brookes for the new images, enjoy.
http://www.rotaflo.com.au/images/Brooksies%20pics%20118%20(Small).jpg

http://www.rotaflo.com.au/images/Brooksies%20pics%20108%20(Small).jpg
http://www.rotaflo.com.au/images/Brooksies%20pics%20112%20(Small).jpg
http://www.rotaflo.com.au/images/Brooksies%20pics%20114%20(Small).jpg
  Send a private message to this user  
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: 3SGTE Powered Sprinter Nearly ready for action take2 Sun, 21 August 2005 10:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Raceflow wrote on Sun, 21 August 2005 20:18

Since the last thread was prematurly ended, for those who have a genuine interest in the art of building a serious car and can appreciate the cost involved, and that this car is in fact being built correctly with parts designed by engineers, not some kit form slap together half assed effort as it would appear others who dont like this thread are more in favour of promoting

you just don't stop with the snide remarks do you?
Raceflow
Regular

August 2005
Re: 3SGTE Powered Sprinter Nearly ready for action take2 Sun, 21 August 2005 10:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well some one must have taken offence at my posts and complained to the moderators for them to have removed the post, and if they care to step up and tell me what problem they have instead of complaining to the moderators then just maybe things would flow smoother on the site, am I wrong?

Jon
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: 3SGTE Powered Sprinter Nearly ready for action take2 Sun, 21 August 2005 11:03 Go to previous message
yes, you are wrong.

I deleted your thread, and i deleted it for good reason.
Reasons that you, nor anyone else from the Adelaide "drift" scene seem to understand for some reason. No one complained about your thread.

In my opinion, things would flow smoother if people like you would respect the requests of the moderators, who in this case are the elected commitee members of the car club who provides these forums to you.
You have only been given a couple of simple requests, and you have failed to follow ANY of them without having to be reminded repeatedly....
# COmmercial sales
# Commercial advertising in signature
# commercial advertising in posts

Clearly you have absolutely NO REGARD for the club that provide these forums to you, and I personally have had enough of it.

We will see what the rest of the board thinks.....

DO NOT START ANOTHER THREAD.

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
Previous Topic:my other beast
Next Topic:My GA61 Celica XX - Now 1G-GTE powered!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 13:32:47 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0045411586761475 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.