Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Tech & Conversions » i have a 89 corola seca and i want to supercharge it

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
dj_jewmaster
Newcomer

August 2005
i have a 89 corola seca and i want to supercharge it Mon, 22 August 2005 05:21 Go to next message
hey guys i have a heap of dump corola seca, engine is in good condition but i want to supercharge it as long as it goes for over a year it doesnt bother me. the car is pretty much a bush basher that i just thrash around. if i was to put on a super charger and only run around 7psi i wouldnt have to change the compression ratio would i. i dont realy want to take the head off. if any one can tell me if it can be done plz do.
  Send a private message to this user    
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: i have a 89 corola seca and i want to supercharge it Mon, 22 August 2005 05:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sure why not. as long as you can retard the timing a bit for boost, and you have enough fuel... no reason why not. just copy the GZE setup and it should be sweet.
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: i have a 89 corola seca and i want to supercharge it Mon, 22 August 2005 05:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
feral uses a n/a bigport 4age with s/c loom and a t25 turbo pushing 12psi and runs at standard timing with just a thicker head gasget and its survived his right foot for quite a while he is even using the stock knock sensor tapped into the block which may have something to do with it
dj_jewmaster
Newcomer

August 2005
Re: i have a 89 corola seca and i want to supercharge it Mon, 22 August 2005 07:14 Go to previous message
lol sounds good i wonder what sort of power i would be putting out. she will love to rev even more once the super charger is on. i dont want to turbo it as i want to be able to take the super charger off if i run into some one so i still get insurents lol.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:3VZ-FE turbo ???
Next Topic:Loose Sprinter
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri May 3 19:33:12 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0044879913330078 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.