Toymods » Tech & Conversions » importers of front cuts/turbo Vs NA

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
celica86
Occasional Poster

August 2005
icon5.gif  importers of front cuts/turbo Vs NA Mon, 22 August 2005 14:54 Go to next message
anybody know of good importers of the gen3 or 4 3sge engines {i cant find these two anywhere} as sometime in the near future i want to do a conversion on my st162 celica. also contemplating a 3sgte conversion.
opinions on which to do would also be greatly appreciated
  Send a private message to this user    
andrewvibert
Forums Junkie

Forum Sponsor

May 2002
Re: importers of front cuts/turbo Vs NA Mon, 22 August 2005 22:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I currently have in stock a ST165 GT4 1/2 cut. This is a complete engine conversion package that will bolt straight into your ST162.I know that every one will recomend the later engines but I have had several customers do the 165 conversion and all were more than happy. I also have a gen 2 1/2 cut ( non turbo) St183. E mail me for prices and photos if required.
celica86
Occasional Poster

August 2005
Re: importers of front cuts/turbo Vs NA Tue, 23 August 2005 01:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry mate im after a gen 3 3sge or the st185 gt4 halfcut
thanks for the post though
The_owl
Occasional Poster

June 2005
Re: importers of front cuts/turbo Vs NA Wed, 19 October 2005 12:28 Go to previous message
hello to all! i have a 1988 st162 celica and i have a cracked head atm Sad and it is $750 for a new head or $1000 for a 3sge motor. so i want to get the motor and put it into my 3sfe celica, but i dont know whats involved and if it is really worth it, i mean, would i really notice the difference? please email anything u think will help to: peteys_rippin_shit@hotmail.com thanks heaps to all that help me coz i need to make a decision FAST!
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Nissan brakes on a Cressida
Next Topic:3S-GTE into ST162
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 13:28:22 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0038878917694092 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.