Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Engines, Accessories and other Mechanicals » 2 1JZGTE's - complete front sump - R154 bell housing - 5 M starter motor

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
chosen1
Regular

March 2005
2 1JZGTE's - complete front sump - R154 bell housing - 5 M starter motor Wed, 17 August 2005 12:29 Go to next message

UPDATE - PARTS NO LONGER FOR SALE !!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

sorry to those that were keen on parts, but the big man upstairs has smiled on me and i can continue with my conversion !!!!!!

got 2 motors to get rid of... the first was going in my 180, the 2nd was just a spare... now they r both going, due to a very average weekend... nothing wrong with either engine, as i never fitted either, just my ability to dodge concrete walls Confused

First engine: came out of an MZ20 soarer, which when we were driving it for all of 5 days, was dyno'd at 284rwkw with plenty more to go, but the T78 let go.. no engine damage - i had the donk checked out straight away by my mechanic... turbo on the other hand Shocked .. spat the rear oil seal due to oil return line being completely blocked... that was about the same time i put my 180 into the back of an audi and we decided to strip the soarer and put the 1J into my 180...

1JZGTE - mid sump, possibly ported and polished head, but not confirmed... i wont say it is, nor will i let the price reflect that, so it might be a nice surprise for someone.. my feeling is that it isnt.. but im no mechanic, nor did i pull the engine down to check...

HKS 1.5mm metal head gasket
HKS 264/272 cams - killer idle !!!!!!
HKS Cam gears
Remote oil filter - massive braided lines, earls fittings and hoses from the sandwich plate to connect to an oil cooler.. i dont have the cooler that was fitted to it, but its at my mates house if anyone wants it... its a long skiny one - got BLITZ printed across the fins... does the job nicely!
550cc squirters - no idea brand
cut loom
engine mounts r in good nic too.
brand spankin new timing belt.. got about 150km on it
NO TURBO's or exhaust manifold, as it had a T78 and an SS manifold.. just quietly, the T78 has been fully rebuilt and my friend is also selling it Cool

looking for $3000

Engine 2:
1JZGTE - series 2, mid sump, 80???km
stock, but very clean. head is very shiney and compression tested before i bought it and it was fine.. bought it thru a sponsor here actually, CVAP.. andrew may not remember me, but he carried out the compression test before i bought it.
freshly machined fly wheel
NO aircon compressor, timing belt, or turbos... i DO have the stock exhaust manifolds and piping tho.

$650

Standard front sump setup.. all the bits and pieces... i bought this a few weeks ago, i only paid $250 for it from a member here, so i will sell it for that.. i dont want to make money off other ppl's generosity - the only wrecker i found that had one wanted $660 + my old sump... so $250 seems reasonable.

1JZ to R154 Bell housing - self explainitary

5MZ starter motor... will fit 1J as well... make an offer

[Updated on: Mon, 22 August 2005 22:20]

Send a private message to this user    
chrisellis
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: 2 1JZGTE's - complete front sump - R154 bell housing - 5 M starter motor Wed, 17 August 2005 12:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if one came out of an mz20, and you said u stripped it, is there potential to sell the entire setup from that car to suit another z20 soarer... if so, price for all of this please (obiosly, not inclusive of turbine that u destroyed).

Regards, Chris.
chosen1
Regular

March 2005
Re: 2 1JZGTE's - complete front sump - R154 bell housing - 5 M starter motor Wed, 17 August 2005 22:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'll get back to u chris... even tho the turbo shat itself on the dyno, it has since been fully rebuilt - all new oil seels - and altho we didnt drive the car with it on, we did re fit it and on idle it was sweet....

the engine also had an OS Giken twin plate and OS cross mission gearbox, but those will be staying with me.... i'll pm u a list of all the parts and bits and pieces we took out of the car...

for anyone intested, we still have the rolling shell - very straight, no dents and paint is in good condition - no fading, no wear.

[Updated on: Wed, 17 August 2005 22:17]

EvilJack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2002

Re: 2 1JZGTE's - complete front sump - R154 bell housing - 5 M starter motor Wed, 17 August 2005 22:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sent you a pm
1200det
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: 2 1JZGTE's - complete front sump - R154 bell housing - 5 M starter motor Wed, 17 August 2005 22:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh no Brick walls Shocked I hope that wasnt in the Celsior
chosen1
Regular

March 2005
Re: 2 1JZGTE's - complete front sump - R154 bell housing - 5 M starter motor Wed, 17 August 2005 22:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahahaah nar dude, someone elses car, hence the lack of dollars from the lack of insurance !!! Sad
chosen1
Regular

March 2005
Re: 2 1JZGTE's - complete front sump - R154 bell housing - 5 M starter motor Thu, 18 August 2005 01:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
here r pics of the engine bay.... it now just a rolling shell, perfectly straight - minus diff and side skirts....

List of what we pulled out and a * means we still have it:

*Engine - as described above
OS cross mission gearbox
OS twin plate clutch
*GTR Intercooler with custom piping
*oil cooler
*radiator
*guages - greddy electronic, memory, recall, white face (top of the line 60mm) - exh temp, oil temp, water temp, oil pressure, boost
diff
*Profec e-01 EBC
bonnet pins
*Momo Race Steering wheel

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=14158

the shell itself is available for 3K, not including the blitz wheels or the rear slicks - but stock wheels

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=14156

Attachment: front right.jpg
(Size: 109.70KB, Downloaded 310 time(s))
Attachment: engine22.jpg
(Size: 123.69KB, Downloaded 312 time(s))

[Updated on: Thu, 18 August 2005 01:56]

draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 2 1JZGTE's - complete front sump - R154 bell housing - 5 M starter motor Thu, 18 August 2005 02:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if you'd consider parting the sandwich plate, braided lines and oil cooler from the engine, I'd take them
chosen1
Regular

March 2005
Re: 2 1JZGTE's - complete front sump - R154 bell housing - 5 M starter motor Sun, 21 August 2005 23:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
anyone.. need to move this gear along...
SL666
Regular

October 2004
Re: 2 1JZGTE's - complete front sump - R154 bell housing - 5 M starter motor Mon, 22 August 2005 01:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you of course realise that your footer says that you want a front sump for a 1J, and your selling one Smile

chosen1
Regular

March 2005
Re: 2 1JZGTE's - complete front sump - R154 bell housing - 5 M starter motor Mon, 22 August 2005 01:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah.. should probably change that now Rolling Eyes
chosen1
Regular

March 2005
Re: 2 1JZGTE's - complete front sump - R154 bell housing - 5 M starter motor Mon, 22 August 2005 22:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
UPDATE - PARTS NO LONGER FOR SALE !!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

sorry to those that were keen on parts, but the big man upstairs has smiled on me and i can continue with my conversion !!!!!!
TE72_Turbo
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 2 1JZGTE's - complete front sump - R154 bell housing - 5 M starter motor Mon, 22 August 2005 22:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NO NO NO!!!!

Please get in contact with me ASAP if you change your mind again Wink I'm keen on that spare engine & front sump. Any chance you'll still sell the second engine??

Phil
chosen1
Regular

March 2005
Re: 2 1JZGTE's - complete front sump - R154 bell housing - 5 M starter motor Mon, 22 August 2005 22:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey phil... if u r that keen, give me a call... i guess i dont need 2 engines, so if u want one, i could use the extra room in my garage Cool tho i definitely need the front sump, as the mid sump sits nicely on the steering rack of the S13's.

if u want to come around and check it out this weekend, u r more than welcome.

greg
SL666
Regular

October 2004
Re: 2 1JZGTE's - complete front sump - R154 bell housing - 5 M starter motor Mon, 22 August 2005 23:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks! Smile i really didn't need to buy your spare engine.. but i find them so hard to resist Smile
chosen1
Regular

March 2005
Re: 2 1JZGTE's - complete front sump - R154 bell housing - 5 M starter motor Mon, 22 August 2005 23:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahahahah, ditto... give me a buzz this weekend... should be spending the whole weekend mounting the other into the 180, so anytime will be cool.... im in tuggeranong.

0410 529 460
greg
1200det
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: 2 1JZGTE's - complete front sump - R154 bell housing - 5 M starter motor Mon, 22 August 2005 23:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Excellent to hear the project is back ON woohoo

Will be a very quick car Shocked but im more interested in seeing it take corners Evil or Very Mad
chosen1
Regular

March 2005
Re: 2 1JZGTE's - complete front sump - R154 bell housing - 5 M starter motor Mon, 22 August 2005 23:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it will take them, the same way i planned to take them.... sideways !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

will be a quick car in a straight line, but i dont plan to keep it straight all the time....
Mofo III
Regular

March 2004

Re: 2 1JZGTE's - complete front sump - R154 bell housing - 5 M starter motor Tue, 23 August 2005 03:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if that front sump comes back on the market please contact me asap.
TE72_Turbo
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 2 1JZGTE's - complete front sump - R154 bell housing - 5 M starter motor Tue, 23 August 2005 03:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll take the spare 1JZ pending inspection tomorrow Smile

Cheers
Phil
petespipes
Regular

July 2005
Re: 2 1JZGTE's - complete front sump - R154 bell housing - 5 M starter motor Tue, 23 August 2005 18:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Greg-Do not falter in your quest! also glad to see its back on track,these things are so long in the planning and many are never completed.....Be great to see it finished!
Cheers.Pete. Smile
chosen1
Regular

March 2005
Re: 2 1JZGTE's - complete front sump - R154 bell housing - 5 M starter motor Tue, 23 August 2005 21:57 Go to previous message
oh i'll finish the rotten thing... only taken me 6 months to acquire all the pieces - dam front sump !! Very Happy ... and when i do finish it, i'll be ripping it all out, selling it and putting something else in... something much lighter and more powerful Rolling Eyes
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:18rg+solex carbies 4sale
Next Topic:gone
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 15:42:06 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0068719387054443 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.