Toymods » General Car Talk » How Much in FUEL from NSW to Perth $$$

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
coFF33
Forums Junkie

April 2004
How Much in FUEL from NSW to Perth $$$ Mon, 22 August 2005 11:49 Go to next message
http://carsales.com.au/pls/carsales/!cs_content.pr ivate_vehicle?vehicle_id=2483508&current_rec=8 &used_rec=2&total_rec=10&sort_type=&am p;am p;total_rec=10&sort_type=&price_max=10000& amp; amp;make_id=8&model_id=140&state_id=-1& ;amp ;search_distance=25

$4k for the GZ and currently a Ticket from PERTH to SYD 1 way is $270

now what i need to know is how much in FUEL is the car to bring from NSW to WA ?

if under $600 then i will consider doing this.

PS. Also consider ive never seen this wide country of ours and wouldnt mind the 3 - 4 day drive.

[Updated on: Mon, 22 August 2005 12:16]

Send a private message to this user    
coFF33
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: How Much in FUEL from NSW to Perth $$$ Mon, 22 August 2005 12:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump Rolling Eyes
toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: How Much in FUEL from NSW to Perth $$$ Mon, 22 August 2005 12:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
get it shipped.. youd be kinda boned if you were in the middle of nowhere and blew something serious.

but... 4000km @ 10L/100km 400L of fuel @ 1.30/L $520 ?
coFF33
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: How Much in FUEL from NSW to Perth $$$ Mon, 22 August 2005 12:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so considering the whole breakdown thing would be pretty awful - if its around $1k to freight it over here what would be the best way to go about it, contact someone in NSW to test it and put it on a train or what ??

this is the first time ive ever thought about this kinda stuff .. just needing some advice
toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: How Much in FUEL from NSW to Perth $$$ Mon, 22 August 2005 12:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
even if you fly over check the car buy it stick it on freight home and fly back.. id rather it then taking the risk with a car you dont know. like if you knew the car really well and were comfortable in the reliablity then sure but its a bit of an unknown quantity so id rather spend the $$ and ship it back. id hate to think what a tow would cost from the middle of the nullabor ?
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: How Much in FUEL from NSW to Perth $$$ Mon, 22 August 2005 12:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If you are really serious i will go and check it out if i get some free time
coFF33
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: How Much in FUEL from NSW to Perth $$$ Mon, 22 August 2005 12:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you have pm
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: How Much in FUEL from NSW to Perth $$$ Mon, 22 August 2005 12:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ask CLG how much frieght was from canberra to perth(??) when he was planning to drive a car back....

oh and if you drive.. take a friend to slap you awake Wink
Rossco
Regular

June 2002

Re: How Much in FUEL from NSW to Perth $$$ Mon, 22 August 2005 15:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i also think u can get premium RAC memebership that tow u from anywhere in oz? and also put u up in free ammodation

have a look into

take a sat mobile so u can still phone from the middle of dicksville if it does break down

ROss
cannonball
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: How Much in FUEL from NSW to Perth $$$ Tue, 23 August 2005 07:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I sure its cheaper to put the car on the train, instead of using the usual freight Co's and get yourself a train ticket with it.
Matt-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

October 2003

Re: How Much in FUEL from NSW to Perth $$$ Tue, 23 August 2005 09:44 Go to previous message
John, if you want to fly over, ill come with you and if need be we can both drive it back, have a think.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:RT51 Coupe windscreens
Next Topic:concept car toyota - beyond tommorow show
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 17:25:53 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0046529769897461 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.