Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Engines, Accessories and other Mechanicals » FS: RS Chita Japan 20v water line kits AE86

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
FS: RS Chita Japan 20v water line kits AE86 Tue, 23 August 2005 02:38 Go to next message
Hi guys,

RS chita japan 20v waterline kits to fit into AE86 for easy neat and tidy install for your 20v. Keeps waterline in original radiator position.

$699 delivered to your door.

Pictures at www.visionr.com.au

Contact sales@visionr.com.au or 0403003131 for more info or order.

Regards

Wei

[Updated on: Tue, 23 August 2005 08:39]

Send a private message to this user    
4a-c
Regular

April 2003
Re: FS: RS Chita Japan 20v water line kits AE86 Tue, 23 August 2005 11:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
700 bucks fark that. i know of a locally made kit a lot lot lot lot cheaper than that if anyone wants number PM me
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: FS: RS Chita Japan 20v water line kits AE86 Tue, 23 August 2005 12:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
These are imported in from Japan, not locally produced so you have to bare in mind the freight cost as well as tax and duties.

I can probably get these made up locally or get them copied for less but i am here to sell this original genuine japanese quality product.

At the end of the day, you pay for what you get.

Regards

Wei
nightdevil
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2003

Re: FS: RS Chita Japan 20v water line kits AE86 Tue, 23 August 2005 14:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4a-c wrote on Tue, 23 August 2005 21:14

700 bucks fark that. i know of a locally made kit a lot lot lot lot cheaper than that if anyone wants number PM me

Before you post crap like that up have a think about what your doing.

AE86T is a Forums Sponsor advertising a Genuine Japanese product.
Some people want to use Japanese products like these water line kits. Personally i would buy this kit over any other local brand in Australia. At least i know it will be hassle free and 100% Quality!

I know your probably goin to say "I dont want people to get ripped off" or "Im tryin to save peoples money" Who CARES! Hes not selling LOCAL CRAP HERE! At least give Wei a bit more respect and dont hijack the thread.

If you think the product is too expensive keep ur comments to yourself.
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: FS: RS Chita Japan 20v water line kits AE86 Tue, 23 August 2005 23:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
have u got a picture of the kit and a photo of it on an engine by any chance? what water pump down it use? RWD 4AGE? is the water pump included
nightdevil
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2003

Re: FS: RS Chita Japan 20v water line kits AE86 Tue, 23 August 2005 23:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://www.visionr.com.au/rschita.jpg

http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/2921/rschitaimg600x2501069289714miz.jpg
4a-c
Regular

April 2003
Re: FS: RS Chita Japan 20v water line kits AE86 Wed, 24 August 2005 01:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes....everything made locally is crap. is your car oz spec, built locally?? i can only assume the quality then cant i Rolling Eyes
Hachi2Muchi
Regular

August 2005
Re: FS: RS Chita Japan 20v water line kits AE86 Wed, 24 August 2005 01:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how does this work when there are no water openings on that side of the 20v?
truenosedan1
Regular

July 2005
Re: FS: RS Chita Japan 20v water line kits AE86 Wed, 24 August 2005 02:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4a-c wrote on Wed, 24 August 2005 10:39

Yes....everything made locally is crap. is your car oz spec, built locally?? i can only assume the quality then cant i Rolling Eyes

actually "aus specs" were all made in japan and brought over here by toyota

im not disputing that you can get them cheaper, but please dont pollute weis thread with "i can get it cheapers" thanks

AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: FS: RS Chita Japan 20v water line kits AE86 Wed, 24 August 2005 02:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah 4a-c, i think the standard ozspec cars are pretty crap dont u performance wise in comparison to the JDM models?

its got 4ac carby, weak brakes, no lsd, rear drums, front non vented, maroon or blue interior, i dont think u get any worst than an ausspec ae86 hahah!!

Thats the reason y we go to wider range of japanese parts and engines for the change over with all the better performing and looking parts we dont have here.

The car is OZspec standard, but its the shell and the basic foundation of the car is still from developed in japan. It still has a "toyota" on it doesnt it? They change to meet their australia standards but take crap out of it just like they do with many of the cars that come in to the australian market "detuned"

Unfortunately thats just the way it is so we need better parts to improve what we given. Thats the reason y till today, most tuners (NOT ALL) still turn to japanese parts because for the fact that they spend hours and money doing their R&D and produce the results as well as ensuring their parts are all bolt on fit.

Nobody is here to have an arguement on whats good and whats not and whats aussie made and japan made. Its your own decistion to purchase what you want. I am just here to sell this product, if you not happy with the price, thats fine by me, but i really would appreciate it if you would like to advertise you own number or product, please do it on your own post. I dont mean this to be rude or offensive.

Regards

Wei
4a-c
Regular

April 2003
Re: FS: RS Chita Japan 20v water line kits AE86 Wed, 24 August 2005 03:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no probs mate im sure you'll get a couple of sales from dedicated jdm part freaks. and my point to night devil was that not ALL locally made parts are "crap" as he labelled them. anyway good luck
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: FS: RS Chita Japan 20v water line kits AE86 Wed, 24 August 2005 09:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks 4ac, we are all here as a car enthusiast community to modify our rides in which ever way possible.

Now who wants 20v waterline conversion kit for their AE86?

Regards

WEi
slydar
Regular

December 2003
Re: FS: RS Chita Japan 20v water line kits AE86 Thu, 25 August 2005 06:26 Go to previous message
whats been said is all fair and good. but the only local "kit" i can think of is definately not sub standard to what is on offer here. its produced by a friend of mine, its the only reason i would take offence.

i can totally understand people wanting proper japanese tuning parts for there 86s, i would pay more for works than simmons (retor wheels) for example.

anyway, just out of interest (not trying to steal your thread) heres are the parts.

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a31/slydar/waterh ousing.jpg

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a31/slydar/dizzyc over.jpg

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a31/slydar/coverp late.jpg

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a31/slydar/modded inlet.jpg

a slightly differant aproach. these convert the 20v water system back to something similar to a regular 16v.

cheers.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:16valve throttle body adapter plate
Next Topic:4AGE extractors exhaust manifold - brand new
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 15:14:49 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0060019493103027 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.