Sport exhaust
3 stage shift light
Alarm, immobilizer, keyless entry
JVC detachable face CD/MP3 player
sunroof
Excellent condition inside and out
Always serviced every 5000k's
Fully engineered and legal

This car is very quick, reliable and good on fuel!

$5200

By the way, the front grill will been replaced before it's sold Smile

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=14337

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=14338

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=14339

Attachment: 1.JPG
(Size: 28.49KB, Downloaded 1041 time(s))
Attachment: 2.JPG
(Size: 23.84KB, Downloaded 1025 time(s))
Attachment: car4.JPG
(Size: 45.33KB, Downloaded 1028 time(s))

[Updated on: Thu, 01 September 2005 00:53]

Send a private message to this user    
WiLo
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: FS: AE82 with 20v conversion Wed, 24 August 2005 01:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
have seen this car and looks good, perfect if you want a cheap rolla with decent power
kewp
Regular

March 2004
Re: FS: AE82 with 20v conversion Wed, 24 August 2005 01:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cheers wilo!
BIG.186
Regular

June 2005
Re: FS: AE82 with 20v conversion Wed, 24 August 2005 01:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hi can u post up some pics of the interior and the dash, is there any rust in the body... thanx mate
kewp
Regular

March 2004
Re: FS: AE82 with 20v conversion Wed, 24 August 2005 04:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The body is completely rust free, I will take some photos of the insides and dash and put them up later tonite.
ajp96
Newcomer

August 2005
Re: FS: AE82 with 20v conversion Wed, 24 August 2005 09:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry to hear your selling, good luck with the sale dude. Damn quick little daily. It beat my ej20turbo liberty and used half the fuel doing it.

Andrew
YOGI8U
Regular

May 2002

Re: FS: AE82 with 20v conversion Wed, 24 August 2005 09:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Bud
Nice little sleeper, I will have to keep an eye out for that one Very Happy

Who did the conversion and engineers??

Thanks Heaps
Yogi
kewp
Regular

March 2004
Re: FS: AE82 with 20v conversion Thu, 25 August 2005 01:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Me and my mate did the conversion, and it was engineered in canberra by AKZ Engineering
Matty P
Regular

November 2002
Re: FS: AE82 with 20v conversion Thu, 25 August 2005 03:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Respray?
g-man
Regular

January 2005
Re: FS: AE82 with 20v conversion Thu, 25 August 2005 04:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
When's this little puppy registered to? I second the motion for more pics, cheers!
WiLo
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: FS: AE82 with 20v conversion Thu, 25 August 2005 04:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
had a respray forget how long ago ti was, paint looks good though, the only thing that shows its age is the black twin cam strip under the back window but that shouldnt detrect from the car that much, seeing as it is only 5200 and has a blacktop(incl gbox) how much would a blacktop and gearbox cost? and this is already in a ae82.
what wheels are on the car now? or did you get another set of sx wheels?
kewp
Regular

March 2004
Re: FS: AE82 with 20v conversion Thu, 25 August 2005 08:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes it's been resprayed in Honda s2000 red.
Rego is untill Feb next year.
Took some more photos but it was too dark to get good pictures, I'll take some more tomorow.

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=14372

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=14373

Attachment: c1.JPG
(Size: 40.67KB, Downloaded 748 time(s))
Attachment: c2.JPG
(Size: 55.96KB, Downloaded 743 time(s))

kewp
Regular

March 2004
Re: FS: AE82 with 20v conversion Thu, 25 August 2005 08:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
more pics

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=14374

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=14375

Attachment: engineoutsmall.jpg
(Size: 54.97KB, Downloaded 733 time(s))
Attachment: black4.jpg
(Size: 91.68KB, Downloaded 723 time(s))

manzy
Regular

September 2004
Re: FS: AE82 with 20v conversion Thu, 25 August 2005 12:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh soo sexy

very nice car.. jus needs some bigger rims

goodluck mate
WiLo
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: FS: AE82 with 20v conversion Thu, 25 August 2005 14:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
manzy wrote on Thu, 25 August 2005 22:49

jus needs some bigger rims

thats cos i stole them Razz Razz
g-man
Regular

January 2005
Re: FS: AE82 with 20v conversion Thu, 25 August 2005 22:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This might sound like a silly question but is it front or rear wheel drive? cheers.
manzy
Regular

September 2004
Re: FS: AE82 with 20v conversion Thu, 25 August 2005 23:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
front
kewp
Regular

March 2004
Re: FS: AE82 with 20v conversion Thu, 25 August 2005 23:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
definately front wheel drive
Smokey228
Forums Junkie

January 2005
Re: FS: AE82 with 20v conversion Fri, 26 August 2005 06:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey, wats ur estimate on fwkw?
i know factory rates it sumfin like 170hp at flywheel. but i remember it was exadgerated. wats it u reacon?
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: FS: AE82 with 20v conversion Fri, 26 August 2005 06:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
supposed to have 120kw at the flywheel which would be around 90fwkw
kewp
Regular

March 2004
Re: FS: AE82 with 20v conversion Fri, 26 August 2005 14:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've had it on a g-tech which said 130fwhp = about 95 fwkw.
g-man
Regular

January 2005
Re: FS: AE82 with 20v conversion Mon, 29 August 2005 01:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm in Sydney and interested if its still around? Guess this is a free bump as well considering you slipped away over the weekend. Why you selling up anyways? Also in the pic i see some damage on the driver side skirt?
kewp
Regular

March 2004
Re: FS: AE82 with 20v conversion Mon, 29 August 2005 01:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am selling because i am at uni, and i can't afford to run 2 cars anymore, also at the end of the year I want to start a RWD drifter project.
The damage on the skirts is from where the previous owner tryed to jack it on the wrong part, it's pretty minor and you can hardly notice it when you see it in real life.
g-man
Regular

January 2005
Re: FS: AE82 with 20v conversion Mon, 29 August 2005 02:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What's your other car? Another rolla no doubt? The reason i asked about that damage is because it looked exactly the same as the damage i did on my old rolla in that exact same way lol. Thought this might have had more interest, maybe sales at a lul now? Are you ever up in Sydney so i can see car first hand? How neg is the price, would you go below 5k?
kewp
Regular

March 2004
Re: FS: AE82 with 20v conversion Mon, 29 August 2005 04:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
At the moment the price is still firm at 5k as i'm not really in a big hurry to sell Smile
kewp
Regular

March 2004
Re: FS: AE82 with 20v conversion Mon, 29 August 2005 05:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
couple more pics, i fixed the grill.

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=14451

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=14452

Attachment: a1.JPG
(Size: 46.68KB, Downloaded 433 time(s))
Attachment: a2.JPG
(Size: 48.87KB, Downloaded 430 time(s))

tan01060708
Regular

April 2004
Re: FS: AE82 with 20v conversion Mon, 29 August 2005 05:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
why it's not in Melbourne ??
Free bump
g-man
Regular

January 2005
Re: FS: AE82 with 20v conversion Mon, 29 August 2005 05:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Can i see the sunroof better in some more pics pls? also some more interior pics, maybe boot, front and rear seats, top dash (is it cracked?)and anything else i should see. I am very tempted by this car but wasnt really thinking of buying a new car until March when i turn 25 and the premiums go down, til then i have my KE55 runabout. Have owned one of these before until someone stole it it and no insurance (due to being student) so be good to go back to a faster car after a year in the 55...........dilemma......... Smile
WiLo
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: FS: AE82 with 20v conversion Mon, 29 August 2005 07:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
g-man wrote on Mon, 29 August 2005 15:49

Can i see the sunroof better in some more pics pls?

im guessing the sunroof was a typo.
bump for a nice cheap car.

come on people its got a blacktop
g-man
Regular

January 2005
Re: FS: AE82 with 20v conversion Mon, 29 August 2005 07:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Did you use to own this car Wilo? Seem to know a bit about it? Just trying to find out more about the AE111 motor as I am not familiar with it and seems it may be hard to get engineered in Sydney, is that why you got it done in Canberra? When it comes to rego time again will there be hassles?
kacela
Occasional Poster

August 2005
Re: FS: AE82 with 20v conversion Mon, 29 August 2005 07:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
u know what, i just bought a SX with a silver top 20V only 4000 from ebay..and it is fine inside out too...i was so wrap about it..with extractor and twin pipe exhaust and air filter..and more..i only nees a new set or wheels and do more to the engine to get max power...and may be a re-spray to a metallic black , what u guys think of it?
g-man
Regular

January 2005
Re: FS: AE82 with 20v conversion Mon, 29 August 2005 07:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
post a pic so i can see what she looks like, although that is kind of hijacking the thread.........
kewp
Regular

March 2004
Re: FS: AE82 with 20v conversion Mon, 29 August 2005 07:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
here are some pics of the interior. It's a 20 year old car so the interior isn't perferct but it is definately above average. The dash is not cracked at all! The plastic bit on the carpet under the pedals is cracked and torn, there is a smallish stain on the back seat, and one of the speaker covers in the dash is missing. Apart from that the interior is in pretty good nick.
I got it engineered in canberra cos thats where i used to live Smile, unless you modify it again it shouldn't need another engineers report. I've never had problems with rego inspections, the key comes out of the ignition, but i've got a spare key that stays in to use in rego inspections.
A cop tried to defect it once but he couldn't fault it!

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=14453

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=14454

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=14455

Attachment: in1.JPG
(Size: 96.80KB, Downloaded 378 time(s))
Attachment: in2.JPG
(Size: 88.13KB, Downloaded 365 time(s))
Attachment: in3.JPG
(Size: 89.61KB, Downloaded 356 time(s))

kacela
Occasional Poster

August 2005
Re: FS: AE82 with 20v conversion Mon, 29 August 2005 07:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i will take some pic and post them here later after i came back from holliday...i am going to hk to get some nice spoiler , and side skirt and other parts..for the car and after come back will do full re-spray and put new wheels on. just be patient thanks
kewp
Regular

March 2004
Re: FS: AE82 with 20v conversion Mon, 29 August 2005 07:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
more
I don't usually leave the hand controller on the dash, because it is an invitation for theives to try and steal the car!

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=14456

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=14457

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=14458

Attachment: in5.JPG
(Size: 34.66KB, Downloaded 346 time(s))
Attachment: in6.JPG
(Size: 64.18KB, Downloaded 340 time(s))
Attachment: in7.JPG
(Size: 92.80KB, Downloaded 335 time(s))

kewp
Regular

March 2004
Re: FS: AE82 with 20v conversion Mon, 29 August 2005 07:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
last one
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=14460

Attachment: in4.JPG
(Size: 90.65KB, Downloaded 336 time(s))

g-man
Regular

January 2005
Re: FS: AE82 with 20v conversion Mon, 29 August 2005 08:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Looks clean, dont car too much about stains etc.

Excuse my ignorance but can you run through the hand controller and what exactly it does?

Did you do the sunroof in your time with the car? How long have you had it?
kewp
Regular

March 2004
Re: FS: AE82 with 20v conversion Mon, 29 August 2005 08:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The sunroof was there when i bought it, it's got a sticker saying "Hollandia sunroofs", sorry don't know any more about it.
The handcontroller is for the piggyback ECU, it takes the voltage from the MAP sensor and lets you adjust it up or down, tricking the 20v ECU into putting more or less fuel into the motor. In short, it lets you tune the A/F ratio.
At the moment it is set to default values (ie. no adjustment) so the car drives as factory, it needs to be tuned on a dyno, there should be a couple of kw to be gained when tuned properly as the factory mapping seems to be pretty rich. I may decide to keep it and take 100 off the price, no sure yet...
kacela
Occasional Poster

August 2005
Re: FS: AE82 with 20v conversion Mon, 29 August 2005 08:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so how much it cost for a re-spray?
kacela
Occasional Poster

August 2005
Re: FS: AE82 with 20v conversion Mon, 29 August 2005 08:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much is for ur sunroof?
g-man
Regular

January 2005
Re: FS: AE82 with 20v conversion Mon, 29 August 2005 08:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Does the sunroof leak at all? (not that we would know in Sydney what rain or water is)

Anyone give a rough estimate as to how much it would cost to dyno a car/this car?
WiLo
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: FS: AE82 with 20v conversion Mon, 29 August 2005 14:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i stand corrected about the sunroof Rolling Eyes
and whoever asked no i didt own the car before,
i bought the sx wheels of kewp and saw the car when i picked them up. and have seen it a few times around town.

come on people its a blacktop 20v which is better then a silver top and i believe a rarer motor aswell.
Akury
Occasional Poster

August 2005

Re: FS: AE82 with 20v conversion Tue, 30 August 2005 20:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This is exactly what I'm looking for.

Call me 0412 038 183 - I'm in Sydney.

Talk to you over the phone.
WiLo
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: FS: AE82 with 20v conversion Wed, 31 August 2005 01:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if it is what you are after why dont you ring the guy?
if you were selling a car and people started asking for you to ring them would you call? there is a lot of people that are looking at what is available, seriously wanting too buy, and pure time wasters
when i got my wheels off him i rang and half an hour later the wheels were in my car
Akury
Occasional Poster

August 2005

Re: FS: AE82 with 20v conversion Wed, 31 August 2005 05:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WTF???

You serious??!?

Is your number even listen in the post????

You crackhead how else can I contact him??? Through email??? I think over the phone would be a lot more genuine and less time wasting.

[Updated on: Wed, 31 August 2005 05:05]

Akury
Occasional Poster

August 2005

Re: FS: AE82 with 20v conversion Wed, 31 August 2005 05:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I would buy it, but it looks like u not serious about the sale.

I leave my number and everything so we can talk over the phone, and u tell me "sorry I dun wanna do it that way"

WTF

If you not selling the car then why post?!?!?
g-man
Regular

January 2005
Re: FS: AE82 with 20v conversion Wed, 31 August 2005 08:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Still very interested here! I am away until Monday, if she doesn't sell over the weekend let me know and I will talk more with you about organising a time to see her, cheers.

P.S still no comments back about sunroof or dyno, just curious.
WiLo
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: FS: AE82 with 20v conversion Wed, 31 August 2005 09:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Akury wrote on Wed, 31 August 2005 15:04

WTF???

You serious??!?

yes yes i am, maybe PM him and ask for a number.

so because he doesnt get on the net everyday so he isnt serious about selling his car Rolling Eyes
kewp
Regular

March 2004
Re: FS: AE82 with 20v conversion Wed, 31 August 2005 12:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If you park the car on an extreme foward angle and it's really pissing down you get a few drops of water leaking through the sunroof, but it's such a small leak I never thought it was worth getting fixed. I don't think a new rubber seal would be too expensive anyway.
I've got no idea how much a dyno tune would cost, theres a chance i can organize a dyno tune for cheap (like a carton of piss or something), but thats not definate yet.
kewp
Regular

March 2004
Re: FS: AE82 with 20v conversion Wed, 31 August 2005 12:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If you park the car on an extreme foward angle and it's really pissing down you get a few drops of water leaking through the sunroof, but it's such a small leak I never thought it was worth getting fixed. I don't think a new rubber seal would be too expensive anyway.
I've got no idea how much a dyno tune would cost, theres a chance i can organize a dyno tune for cheap (like a carton of piss or something), but thats not definate yet.
kewp
Regular

March 2004
Re: SOLD!!: AE82 with 20v conversion Thu, 01 September 2005 00:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry to all thoses who were interested, but it's sold! I Sold it to my bro who's getting his liscence soon.
g-man
Regular

January 2005
Re: SOLD!!: AE82 with 20v conversion Sun, 04 September 2005 06:59 Go to previous message
Spewing!

I just got back from Queensland and was hoping it might still be around after the weekend as I was keen for the buy. If your brother decides he doesnt want it anymore Rolling Eyes then let me know, i'll give you 5K straight up for it.

Also if he is over it by March and looking to sell let me know as unless i find another car that fits me just right like this one i prob wont be looking to buy again until then.

cheers.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:FS: CHEAP KE10!!! North of Sydney
Next Topic:WTB: FZR250
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon May 6 16:39:31 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.011974811553955 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.