Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » KE Corolla dedicated thread.

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Fri, 12 August 2005 12:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well i have been thinking about a few things and was wondering if anyone had put quad throttles on there kexx 4age??? I was thinking i may do an N/A ke25 instead of turboing in the future.....
Cheers
Michael
  Send a private message to this user    
towe_001
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Fri, 12 August 2005 16:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Megz wrote on Fri, 12 August 2005 16:18

Do you have to have the coolant hooked up to the throttle body? i thought you wouldn't have to... YEah it does do that weird eractic idling.
Michael

It would be best to have it hooked up. But if you do a search in the tech section (I'm pretty sure its there)for "idle problems", "4age idle", "4age throttle body" or something like that one of the forum members fixed his by using a sheet of alloy or something to block the air valve so that he didn't have to run the hoses to the TB.
Urm, something else to have a look at would be the temp sensors at the back of the head. I don't remember which one it is but one is for idle control (the other one is fuel mixture) it could be faulty. But try the TB first. It would be handy if you have the engine check light working
PMP020
Forums Junkie

January 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Sat, 13 August 2005 04:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey megz

wel theres is the BOOSTED PERFORMANCE ke26 wags up in NZ that has 4age wit quad throttle bodys.

[img]http://www.boostedperformance.co.nz/images/i_corol la2.jpg[img]
oh and i got 250 out of ke20 this mornin will soon be stripped down and rebuilt with cam and also 2200 stally aswel as rebuilt trans.

should smoke up alrite i rekon.

cheers scott
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Sat, 13 August 2005 07:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You got anymore of those pics man??? Or bigger at least?
Cheers
Michael
PMP020
Forums Junkie

January 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Sat, 13 August 2005 09:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey megz
this is the best i could do bro.

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/746/boosted4age2qg.jpg
http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/3376/boostedspecs6dz.jpg

cheers scott
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Sat, 13 August 2005 11:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh yeah i got this fast fours... Anyway thanks for that scott..
Also i got the timing light to my car and it still doesn't wanna cooperate which is pissing me off...
I think i may just take it to a place to get it running properly.
Cheers
Michael
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Sun, 14 August 2005 06:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was reading that article about the ke26 and it says hardly anything about the car.. It pissed me off cause it had no depth to the modifications he had to do... But pretty impressive how he had an IRS supra diff in there...
Cheers
Michael
PMP020
Forums Junkie

January 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Sun, 14 August 2005 09:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey megz
chek out the website n throw them an email.
im sure they wood be more than happy to share some secrets.
http://www.boostedperformance.co.nz/index.html

cheers scott
PMP020
Forums Junkie

January 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Sun, 14 August 2005 09:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey people
wel i got the 250 out on satdee mornin.
its now on the stand reddy 2 be stripped down n rebuilt.

just thought i throw some picks up of the massive hole in my ke20.

http://img359.imageshack.us/img359/7672/dscf00043ak.th.jpg
http://img358.imageshack.us/img358/9820/dscf00056rf.th.jpg

i managed to get engine out with trans still attached.
http://img358.imageshack.us/img358/5334/dscf00073pw.th.jpg

ill keep the pix comin
cheers scott
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Sun, 14 August 2005 11:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks scott i'll check it out...
Also i was driving home from work today and gave it some expecting for it to studder up high... but it just kept revving. Must of got to about 7k revs, the best sound tho.. So i am thinking the computer had to adjustto the new timing thats all... It is still idling weird but other than that it seems fine.
Cheers
Michael

[Updated on: Sun, 14 August 2005 11:40]

PMP020
Forums Junkie

January 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Mon, 15 August 2005 09:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so megz
was all the hard work n effort reali worth the power output?
compared so say just throughing a cam n weber with exhaust ona 5K.
????????????

wood reali like to no
cheers scott
BradW
Regular

April 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Mon, 15 August 2005 10:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Megz,

Good to hear you got it up and running. Sorting out all the niggling little problems is half the fun in doing the conversion and it's the best way to learn.

BTW did you decide on a career path. I hope I didn't turn you off becoming a sparkie.
muaythaiman
Regular

August 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Mon, 15 August 2005 22:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Megz wrote on Sun, 14 August 2005 16:11

I was reading that article about the ke26 and it says hardly anything about the car.. It pissed me off cause it had no depth to the modifications he had to do... But pretty impressive how he had an IRS supra diff in there...
Cheers
Michael

Wow! thats awesome......IRS in the ke! almost makes me want to buy FF's!..............almost..........
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Tue, 16 August 2005 00:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
YEah it revs beautifully now, still idles a bit weird but other than that it seems fine.
YEah Scott, i haven't driven a modded 5k before but when this this gets past about 3k revs it takes off. Just goes mental compared to the old 4k!!! I took it for a nice "quiet" Rolling Eyes drive last night and it really had some power... In the end it depends on how much time you can give to the conversion and money... But i would recommend doing it if you got a lot of patience.
Yeah thanks Brad, yeah i have been trying to decide what i would like to do, either mechanic or auto-sparky... but yeah i definately want to get into the industry...
Yeah very impressive, IRS in an old ke.... I still wouldn't go back to buying it tho...
Cheers
Michael
Spode
Regular

June 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Tue, 16 August 2005 00:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey, I got another corolla on sunday from sydney! Its a KE55 coupe with a bigport 4age. Picked the car up from syd on sunday and put it on the sprit of tassie, got down the devenport and took the car off the boat, after driving 15 mins on the highway the car slows to about 50kms. We pull over to find smoke coming from the bonnet. Wiping the poo from my pants I quickly opened the bonnet to find the dizzy melted all over the extractors due to a lack of a heat shield. Luckily RACT saved the day and towed the car for the 3 hour trip back to hobart, for FREE! would have cost me 750 bucks otherwise. Anyways, the car is a mess and in need of a big tidy up but the motor has good compression and runs prety well. After tidying up the interior cleaning off all the overspray i gota change the phaggy auto over to manual (got a t-50 on thursday) and do a bit of work to the motor. Got a commodore radiator and thermo fan, extractors, pod and thats about it. Allrighty massive post, ill post pics of both my corollas when i get a digi cam organised.

Fanks, Tom
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Tue, 16 August 2005 01:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Good work Tom, good to hear you got it back alright. Have you finished the auto-mani conversion? or are you still doing it?
Cheers
Michael
Spode
Regular

June 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Tue, 16 August 2005 01:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeh I plan to change to manual soon, I still need to get hold of a bellhousing. I have a corona master+Slave which i hope will work. Im going to have the car off the road for a little while and get the car neat and tidy, then get readworthy and rego.

[Updated on: Tue, 16 August 2005 04:33]

Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Tue, 16 August 2005 11:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thats alright man sounds good... I will need to sort out engineering soon or else i am going to get absolutely targeted!! Does anyone know where to get some te27 bolt ons from?? I may get some in the near future
Cheers
Michael
PMP020
Forums Junkie

January 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Thu, 18 August 2005 08:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cant be knocking FFs
the newest issue has GRIMAS Very Happy

and it has many of the best KE corollas of all time.

cheers scott
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Thu, 18 August 2005 11:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
YEah i know all FF's aren't bad but a lot of them are!!! They have had some nice corolla's and datto's but its pretty much just plastic crap and too much crome ....
Michael
ke35 - 4AGZE
Regular

April 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Thu, 18 August 2005 21:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PMP020 wrote on Thu, 18 August 2005 18:26

cant be knocking FFs
the newest issue has GRIMAS Very Happy

and it has many of the best KE corollas of all time.

cheers scott

i will now keep my eye out for this issue.... Wink
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Fri, 19 August 2005 06:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HOw's the ke35 4agte going James??
Michael
PMP020
Forums Junkie

January 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Fri, 19 August 2005 09:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i like ke20z Very Happy

cheers scott Rolling Eyes
turboii
Occasional Poster

June 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Fri, 19 August 2005 16:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
here is mine

http://img387.imageshack.us/img387/4893/ke204ex.jpg
http://img387.imageshack.us/img387/3509/ke20rear8zl.jpg

http://img387.imageshack.us/img387/144/ke20engine1dh.jpg
Spode
Regular

June 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Sat, 20 August 2005 08:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That ^^^^^^^^^^ is one beautiful machine.
Well ive decided to change my plans and wreck the white corolla, the driveline (after being freshened up) will reside in the blue corolla (another KE55 coupe with almighty 4k). Ill post pics of both fast and furious style before the white one is gone.
Thanks.
Tom
74ROLLA
Regular

July 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Sat, 20 August 2005 11:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PMP020 wrote on Fri, 19 August 2005 19:43

i like ke20z Very Happy

cheers scott Rolling Eyes

me too! Very Happy
FLU77R
Regular

January 2003
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Sat, 20 August 2005 14:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im the proud new owner of a ke38 corolla panel van. its been resprayed toyota white. its lowered with 15inch cressida wheels (stockers usually on the back) standard interior (im searching for a console and door trims if anyone has any) and a 4k with extractors. fairly plain at the moment but looks tough and is fun to drive. looking at differnt engine swaps at the moment. will post photos soon.

nick

74ROLLA
Regular

July 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Sat, 20 August 2005 22:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Good One Nick! Does your p/van have windows or not? The windowless vans look excellent.

BTW, your sig, What the . .?
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Sun, 21 August 2005 05:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Do you think you can resize the pics, they are a bit too big...
YEah i got my car going again. Seems like the battery connections weren't hooked up properly.
And it seems to be going pretty well.
My g'box seems to be leaking pretty bad from the main seal.. Is there some sort of additive to the oil like stop leak or something? Or will i have to take it fully out and replace the gasket/seals?
Cheers
Michael

[Updated on: Sun, 21 August 2005 05:58]

FLU77R
Regular

January 2003
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Mon, 22 August 2005 09:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message

[Updated on: Mon, 22 August 2005 09:55]

FLU77R
Regular

January 2003
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Mon, 22 August 2005 09:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeaa,, no windows. check out the photos. the steelies are still on in these photos cause i had them on for blue slip. it has 15inch cressida wheels on it (on the front anyways, stockers usuallyon the back)

nick..

ps, my sig, just a gee up. i dont condone violence towards woman... just violence in general.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/furtherxfallen/5.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/furtherxfallen/4.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/furtherxfallen/3.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/furtherxfallen/2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/furtherxfallen/1.jpg
ke30king
Forums Junkie

On Probation

March 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Tue, 23 August 2005 11:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that is f(cken sweet!!!
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Tue, 23 August 2005 12:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
want to sell it?
FLU77R
Regular

January 2003
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Tue, 23 August 2005 13:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i just bought it, the fun hasnt even started yet, so sorry, its not for sale. unless you pm me an offer. i can only say yes or no.

i will have pics up in the next few days with the cressida wheels on it. looks tough as.

nick
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Tue, 23 August 2005 23:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shocked

FUCK

Shocked

ME

Shocked

DEAD

ok this is my very first car i owned. and i can honestly say ive only ever seen 1 other since i was 10 years old (10 years ago) so if u plan on crashing it, sell it to me first!

these cars a very rare, how much did u pay for it?
FLU77R
Regular

January 2003
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Wed, 24 August 2005 00:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i sure as hell dont plan on crashing it!. i got it at a very good price. i also live in castle hill so you might see it rollin around. i used to drive a gold charade.

nick.
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Wed, 24 August 2005 00:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
funny that Razz
i must say they arnt as rare as you may think, including this i know of half a dozen in sydney driving round
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Wed, 24 August 2005 01:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My next door neighbour used to have one, same colour was an absolute shit heap though. Had tons of rust, yet some scum still stole it and thrashed it and park it on the other side of the suburb, got it back i think it ended up in the crusher.

They used to just load the back of it up with whatever ie trees they'd cut down and take it to the tip. Very Happy
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Wed, 24 August 2005 02:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
are you sure josh? i see alot of 4 door wagons but never any pannel vans.

castle hill

come over to my house noooww and show me, itll put a tear to my eye i miss my first rolla Sad
kehamer
Regular

January 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Wed, 24 August 2005 08:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey nick,is that you with the panel van!?! if so, the gold charade gave it away...
FLU77R
Regular

January 2003
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Wed, 24 August 2005 12:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hamer, yea its me man. hows the ke20 going?. looking good man. we need to go for a cruise sometime..

nick.
PMP020
Forums Junkie

January 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Thu, 25 August 2005 12:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
a very sexc panny wood love to find one of these suckers in mint condition over here in adelaide but its impossible there all thrashed out shit heaps.

y dont people respect corollas its as if they were cheap runabouts bak in the day Rolling Eyes

kehamer tuff looking 20 in ur av aswel dood.

SUS020 now has rebuilt 250 and rebuilt BW 35 trans.
ke55 front brakes with 185/60/13 tyres all round soon to be walled.
battery in boot, start preppin for white respray ina few days. then engine bak off to the exhaust shop and im home free.

cheers scott
boofis
Regular

December 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Thu, 25 August 2005 20:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey
Just a quick question, does anyone know the difference in legnth/width of KE3X bonnets and KE5X?
Thanks
Troy
BradW
Regular

April 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Thu, 25 August 2005 22:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think you'll find they are the same size.
I've never measured them to compare them so I could be wrong.
ke30king
Forums Junkie

On Probation

March 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Fri, 26 August 2005 08:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
does anyone know if ke55 diff ratios are diferent between auto and manual?

cheers, lloyd
FLU77R
Regular

January 2003
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Fri, 26 August 2005 09:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
3.8 and 4.11
ke30king
Forums Junkie

On Probation

March 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Fri, 26 August 2005 13:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cheers man im converting from auto to manual but i dont think i will bother changing the diff has anyone else done this without swaping diffs and what was the car like to drive???

cheers, lloyd
74ROLLA
Regular

July 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Fri, 26 August 2005 22:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry, I haven't been on here for a few days!

Nick, sweet ride! The panny looks awesome!

Scott, we don't want photo's of your KE20 250 until it is involved in some serious tyre frying action! Just make sure the cooling system is up to scratch if you wanna go close to winnin the burnouts! I godda PM you about your venetians too

Micheal, has your engine cleared out now with the tune? Im lookin forward to seeing the '25
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Sat, 27 August 2005 00:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nah Rob its still running pretty rough still, i got a bit of work to do on it but i just don't have time at the moment, plus i am pretty sick so that stops it too...
Timing is still missing, oil leaking from g'box, coolant leaking a bit from the water pump, idling is weird, etc etc...
Michael
PMP020
Forums Junkie

January 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Sun, 28 August 2005 10:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok ok
quick run down on SUS020

rear leafs have been fitted with anti tramp leafs i found ina ke26 wagon at local wreckers.

front brake are now ke55 and all brand new. pads,rotors,bearings,seals.

185/60/13's all round have 5 sets of them. all soon 2 be walled.

engine is all back together and looking tough as.

all wiring loom has been removed from engine bay and anything thats ugly. ready for full rewiring.

prep work for re spray will comence on 1st wkend of september. and hopefully be sprayed in plain ol' white by the monday.

tuesday engine n trans go back in and rewiring starts including battery to boot and hidden wiring. while thats happening interior will be finished off.

have a VS commo radiator for it with 16" thermo on front and 12" on rear.

and then hopefully a simple push of a button and shell be runing sweet.

then off to exhaust shop for stright through system dumpin in front of rear wheels for extra smoke plumidge.

hope that is enough info to keep u all informed.
cheers scott

[Updated on: Mon, 29 August 2005 10:27]

jasonke20
Newcomer

August 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Mon, 29 August 2005 09:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey guys, I've been browsing this for a few weeks and decided to sign up. I am in the process of building a KE 20 myself. I've been building it for three years now. Highlights include:
-4age TVIS conversion
-Sprinter 5 speed
-Lancer diff
-KE55 front brakes with remote booster and falcon master cylinder
-custom dash
-laser seats
-smoothed body ready for respray. (I am a painter by trade).
The conversion has been completed except for the tailshaft and now the car is in pieces again ready for the respray. I hope to have it on the road by Small Car Sunday next year.
I previously owned another KE20 but sold it to get married, buy a house, have first child. It was a fun little car featuring a full house 5k, KE70 5speed, KE30 brakes, 15 inch ROH mags and bright aqua respray. It was known as DOG-15L, if you live in western Sydney you may remember it!
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Tue, 30 August 2005 10:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sounds nice mate, you got any pics?...
If anyone is interested: EOI Ke25 4age
Michael
towe_001
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Tue, 30 August 2005 13:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ke30king wrote on Fri, 26 August 2005 23:15

cheers man im converting from auto to manual but i dont think i will bother changing the diff has anyone else done this without swaping diffs and what was the car like to drive???

cheers, lloyd

The 3.8:1 diff should give the car longer legs. The down sides are that you'll take longer to pick up the speed, the speedo will be out and you might also use a bit more fuel.
ke35 - 4AGZE
Regular

April 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Tue, 30 August 2005 22:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Megz wrote on Tue, 30 August 2005 20:08

Sounds nice mate, you got any pics?...
If anyone is interested: EOI Ke25 4age
Michael

Michael,

What the F*$K are you doing????

car should be registered soon, will let everyone know what is going on when it hapens.

thanks
James
towe_001
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Wed, 31 August 2005 01:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Michael, what car is the gearbox from ? I'm pretty sure it was ira11y that converted a ke70 to a 4age and the 'box he used was from a ta22 and he had no end of oil leaks and swapping the box for one that came from a ae86 fixed it.
But before hand, is the rear seal new ? Or was it a, didn't touch it cause it seamed ok ? If you didn't touch it stop sitting with your thumb up.... The motor doesn't need to be pulled to swap a rear seal ya know.
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Wed, 31 August 2005 01:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
As Towe has said, rear gearbox oil seal is a VERY simple job and takes very little time. If you make sure the back of the car is high enough you won't even lose a drop of oil when you slide the tailshaft off.

Even if it is a front seal it's not a big deal, the T50 weighs SFA can be remove and fitted by one person and should only be a cheap and easy job.

When I busted a T50 in my old car and got an endless supply of duds from the wreckers I swapped 3 boxes in one day, new seals in each, new oil in each as I was hoping the next one I fitted would be a keeper. In the end it was the 6th warranty box that was a keeper.

If you want to sell the KE though Megz thats up to you as I think we can all understand your frustration considering you need to drive the car and have it reliable. But it sounds like not much more work would get it to that state.

Good luck with what ever you decide Wink
muaythaiman
Regular

August 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Wed, 31 August 2005 09:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Megz................

If you are still looking for ke25 or should I say, "TE27" flares, then definatly buy the meridian motorsport ones.
They are the cheapest you will find unless you could find some moulds, and/or be bothered making some.
They are only $275 and are taken off original te27 steel items.

They require a light sand and tidy and they are ready for paint.

They actually fit ke3x/5x's as well as I found out. They look pretty good to. I recently bought some and fitted them to
my ke55, and they fit sweet!
Smile

http://www.m-msport.com.au/ToyotaPerformance.php?M enuItem=Body%20Kits_AE%2086%20Sprinter

P.S This is not a paid advert, I was just impressed with the price and quality!
jasonke20
Newcomer

August 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Wed, 31 August 2005 09:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey guys, here's some photos of my car. These were taken about 6 months ago, its a bare shell again now. Once I start painting I'll post some more up. Cheers.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v737/misselly/PB070131.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v737/misselly/PB070142.jpg
ke30king
Forums Junkie

On Probation

March 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Wed, 31 August 2005 12:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sweeet
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Fri, 02 September 2005 06:16 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Well i have decided not to sell it. The only problem is that i just have no time for it and i can't afford to have it off the road for more than a day. SO thats why i have been considering selling it...
But i decided to stick in and finish it off, then once it is done i'll decide what i am going to do with her.
Nice looking rolla too mate,
Cheers
Michael
Pages (22): [ «  <  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:anyone in perth got some decent powered 7ms
Next Topic:starlet GT
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 12:50:01 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.011404991149902 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.