Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Engines, Accessories and other Mechanicals » MX83 manual conversion + other bits

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
truenosedan1
Regular

July 2005
MX83 manual conversion + other bits Tue, 23 August 2005 10:44 Go to next message
Howdee folks

i have a mate with an mx83
he wanted manual, he also wanted a loan, i got the manual, he didnt get the loan

came from japan

comes with pedal set and associated screws, springs etc all three pedals

the centre console, with leather boot

clutch master and lines

i can provide any other parts at good prices
including clutch and flywheel

parts are in adelaide

OFFERS OVER $330 + shipping

$20 of sale will be donated to toymods

an extra pair of gx81 headlights came in - $130 ea
16mm rear swaybar whiteline was on car for 1 day - $150

thanks

Regards David Lawson
AJPS
  Send a private message to this user    
petespipes
Regular

July 2005
Re: MX83 manual conversion + other bits Tue, 23 August 2005 17:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gearbox,pedalset,bellhousing,console,clutch master and lines,330 plus shipping definitely sold. Now it could be w58 or r154 it could be for 1j or 7m who cares.As long as all the above listed parts [in this post] are included and freight to brisbane comes in at 500 total[parts and freight] or less I am your happy customer.Cheers.Pete. Very Happy I will phone. Wink
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: MX83 manual conversion + other bits Wed, 24 August 2005 01:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
He doesn't say gearbox anywhere
truenosedan1
Regular

July 2005
Re: MX83 manual conversion + other bits Wed, 24 August 2005 01:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
he has "box" on the brain Razz
terra
Regular

July 2005
Re: MX83 manual conversion + other bits Wed, 24 August 2005 03:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is it me or as that a bloody awesome price?

free bump even though its at the top haha
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: MX83 manual conversion + other bits Wed, 24 August 2005 03:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is $330 an awesome price for GX81 pedals, lines, and console?

No, its expensive.

BUT! You try and find it anywhere else. You won't.

Hence TS1 can ask what ever price he wants.

(I'll delete this at your request TS1)
manmx83
Regular

July 2004
Re: MX83 manual conversion + other bits Wed, 24 August 2005 04:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
silly,silly me! Razz

those parts really are the proverbial rocking horse shit so I got a bit giddy..........

still,if I was in a position to pick it up I would pay 330,freight's a killer.Cheers.Pete.
petespipes
Regular

July 2005
Re: MX83 manual conversion + other bits Wed, 24 August 2005 04:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i got the manual,he didnt get the loan.comes with...... Laughing

"i got the manual" I think gearbox "comes with etc" I see gearbox with parts,was very early in the AM after a long day,Sorry guys...... Very Happy

when things look too good to be true they mostly arent....

Good luck with the sale! Cheers.Pete.
terra
Regular

July 2005
Re: MX83 manual conversion + other bits Wed, 24 August 2005 05:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
petespipes wrote on Wed, 24 August 2005 14:11

i got the manual,he didnt get the loan.comes with...... Laughing

"i got the manual" I think gearbox "comes with etc" I see gearbox with parts,was very early in the AM after a long day,Sorry guys...... Very Happy

when things look too good to be true they mostly arent....

Good luck with the sale! Cheers.Pete.

thats what im reading too.

"comes with" would mean it also incluse whatever was just mentioned "the manual"
truenosedan1
Regular

July 2005
Re: MX83 manual conversion + other bits Wed, 24 August 2005 12:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
petespipes - it is conversion parts ONLY, i should of made this more clear

terra - it isnt a bad price for the rarity of the goods and the average earings of a cressida owner contemplating a manual swap, as opposed to an ae86 driver who wants to tour the world drifting on his dole cheque Razz

man mx83 - $360 to your door, freight isnt too bad, pm me

cruzida - you are most welcome to leave your post, im not running a charity here lol! if it was a commodore it would be $100 lol, but we are talking real cars here and hence the price justifies so - and u correctly pointed out the rarity of the items!

these are FUCKING hard to find in japan even, and then u have to wait 4-6 weeks to get the things here etc, mine are ready to be shipped at a days notice

i can see how you got confused fellas sorry

if anyone would like this please call me on 0407716089 or pm me thanks Smile

truenosedan1
Regular

July 2005
Re: MX83 manual conversion + other bits Thu, 25 August 2005 01:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SOLD!!!!!!11111111

i still have swaybar and headlights etc Very Happy
cambelt
Regular

June 2003
Re: MX83 manual conversion + other bits Thu, 25 August 2005 09:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I dont know what all the fuss is about , i just went in 2 toyota with that part number list thats floating around for the mx 83 manual conversion and ordered everything bar the master and slave , it wasnt too dear i thought however the master and slave is $300 alone but they r no good for what im trying to do.
MacroP
Regular

April 2004
Re: MX83 manual conversion + other bits Fri, 26 August 2005 03:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cambelt wrote on Thu, 25 August 2005 17:50

I dont know what all the fuss is about , i just went in 2 toyota with that part number list thats floating around for the mx 83 manual conversion and ordered everything bar the master and slave , it wasnt too dear i thought however the master and slave is $300 alone but they r no good for what im trying to do.

Have you looked at a Hilux or Landcruiser master and slave setup. They look very similar to me. You can get aftermarket Hilux or LC master and slave cylinders very easily and they're very cheap too. Last one(master) I bought cost me 40 bucks.
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: MX83 manual conversion + other bits Fri, 26 August 2005 03:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Most non genuine m/c are $40-$60 new
s/c are $20-$30 new.
BabyZ
Regular

January 2003
Re: MX83 manual conversion + other bits Thu, 08 September 2005 07:39 Go to previous message
I might be interested in the swaybar, assuming it comes with all the mounting bits, etc and you can do a deal on shipping to postcode 2358 (northern NSW)
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:3K,4K,2T heads,T50,4k pacemakers and heaps more
Next Topic:FS: Greddy(trust) DD exhaust system
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 07:54:00 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0059869289398193 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.