Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » FS: TA22, reg sell unreg BNE *price drop*

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Jezza
Regular

June 2002
FS: TA22, reg sell unreg BNE *price drop* Wed, 20 April 2005 23:00 Go to next message
Ive just got myself an EP91 so its time to sell the ta22, its completely stock 2t 5spd manual, except for a Weber 34ADM carb on it, which needs tuning quite badly (very rich), the engine uses some oil, and the diff whines a bit, but the car drives fine (test drives for interested parties, and able to driven away by buyer). it is registered till 8th month but will be sold unreg due to rust problems (some rust has been cut out and new metal welded in, but there is more). the car is located in brisbane, towards ipswich. has 4 tyres about 4 months old, if that. im keeping the head unit....there r quite a few spares about the place that will also be included. also has a new windscreen, been in for a few months now.

if anyone can offer me $600 its sold, no questions asked. pics and/or inspection can be arranged if there is interest. pm or email me if u would like to know more.

[Updated on: Thu, 11 August 2005 03:40]

Send a private message to this user    
Jezza
Regular

June 2002
Re: FS: TA22, reg sell unreg BNE Fri, 22 April 2005 00:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ttt

i have been driving this car everyday up until 2 days ago
Jezza
Regular

June 2002
Re: FS: TA22, reg sell unreg BNE Sun, 24 April 2005 21:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump for the celica Smile
lilcrash
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: FS: TA22, reg sell unreg BNE Mon, 25 April 2005 21:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its a good goer, sumone buy it and give it a good home

free bump Smile
Bozza
Regular

September 2004
Re: FS: TA22, reg sell unreg BNE Tue, 26 April 2005 11:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How much rust are we talking about?
lilcrash
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: FS: TA22, reg sell unreg BNE Tue, 26 April 2005 21:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well to put is simply i could have it all ready to spray in a day.

there isnt much

goodluck with the sale
Jezza
Regular

June 2002
Re: FS: TA22, reg sell unreg BNE Tue, 26 April 2005 22:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
a small section under each door, and a lil hole at the edge of the rear windscreen is all the rust, if u r genuinely interested im more than happy to snap some pics (including rust closeups) for u Smile
Jezza
Regular

June 2002
Re: FS: TA22, reg sell unreg BNE Fri, 29 April 2005 05:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump...
Bozza
Regular

September 2004
Re: FS: TA22, reg sell unreg BNE Fri, 29 April 2005 07:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pics?
Jorrs
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: FS: TA22, reg sell unreg BNE Fri, 29 April 2005 10:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey mate pics please to powertec5@hotmail.com please and just info on car and crap u no Very Happy
Jezza
Regular

June 2002
Re: FS: TA22, reg sell unreg BNE Sat, 30 April 2005 05:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
will have detailed pics tomorrow, will post them up here
Jezza
Regular

June 2002
Re: FS: TA22, reg sell unreg BNE Sat, 30 April 2005 22:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok here are the pics, ive circled the areas that have rust bubbles in red, some may not need to be cut out, but i would rather cut it out if i could. the yellow primed area has just had some rust cut out, hasnt been painted yet. it is also missing the silver grills for behind rear windows, they r sitting in the garage though. also the chrome around the rear windscreen is lifted so u can see the rust there

http://home.myaccess.com.au/~mya6679/ta22/DSCF0231.jpg
http://home.myaccess.com.au/~mya6679/ta22/DSCF0232.jpg
http://home.myaccess.com.au/~mya6679/ta22/DSCF0233.jpg
http://home.myaccess.com.au/~mya6679/ta22/DSCF0234.jpg
http://home.myaccess.com.au/~mya6679/ta22/DSCF0235.jpg
http://home.myaccess.com.au/~mya6679/ta22/DSCF0236.jpg
http://home.myaccess.com.au/~mya6679/ta22/DSCF0237.jpg
http://home.myaccess.com.au/~mya6679/ta22/DSCF0238.jpg
JLD82
Newcomer

April 2005
Re: FS: TA22, reg sell unreg BNE Sun, 01 May 2005 10:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey mate

any chance of just a few interior shots?
also, would it pass rwc or needing rust fixed up first?
interested in this Smile

Jimmy

[Updated on: Sun, 01 May 2005 10:23]

Jorrs
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: FS: TA22, reg sell unreg BNE Sun, 01 May 2005 11:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
check your PMs
Jezza
Regular

June 2002
Re: FS: TA22, reg sell unreg BNE Sun, 01 May 2005 23:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill clean out the interior and take some pics now

you will need to fix the rust before it will pass rwc
Jezza
Regular

June 2002
Re: FS: TA22, reg sell unreg BNE Sun, 01 May 2005 23:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
here are interior pics. you will notice the fan/heater assembly is not there, its sitting in the garage (heater core was leaking). the trim for the driver side rear is also in the garage, along with new mdf cutouts to make new trim for both doors. the std tray from under the glovebox has been replaced by a small console i made myself, but i still have the tray and it will be included. the wires are all hanging there because i just took the headunit out. the radio that is in there works alright, it would just need to have power reconnected, and connect it to the speakers. there r 2 6" 3way speakers in the rear parcel tray, and ill throw in the lil 6" ones i had lined up to put in the doors (i never got round to finishing the door cards to put them in). and finally the seats.....the front seats are cream vinyl but quite torn up. the runs u see on the back seats are where the black vinyl paint has run (painted by a previous owner) the door cards seem to have been done the same way. if u have any other questions just let me know Smile

http://home.myaccess.com.au/~mya6679/ta22/DSCF0239.jpg
http://home.myaccess.com.au/~mya6679/ta22/DSCF0240.jpg
http://home.myaccess.com.au/~mya6679/ta22/DSCF0241.jpg
http://home.myaccess.com.au/~mya6679/ta22/DSCF0242.jpg
http://home.myaccess.com.au/~mya6679/ta22/DSCF0243.jpg
http://home.myaccess.com.au/~mya6679/ta22/DSCF0244.jpg
Jezza
Regular

June 2002
Re: FS: TA22, reg sell unreg BNE with PICS! Thu, 05 May 2005 08:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
still for sale Smile
Jezza
Regular

June 2002
Re: FS: TA22, reg sell unreg BNE with PICS! Sun, 03 July 2005 23:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
still for sale
rego runs out in august, drive it away until then

[Updated on: Wed, 06 July 2005 01:43]

Jezza
Regular

June 2002
Re: FS: TA22, reg sell unreg BNE with PICS! Wed, 06 July 2005 01:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
more bump Confused
Dale_ta22
Regular

September 2004
Re: FS: TA22, reg sell unreg BNE with PICS! Wed, 06 July 2005 07:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What's the mark below the keyhole on the drivers door? and also is there damage to the front right guard near the indicator?
Hard to tell from the photo.
How long ago was it resprayed.. and does there look like there's much bog?
Do you have the chrome to go around the front screen?

Close-ups of the rust around the windscreens would be good if you have some..

[Updated on: Wed, 06 July 2005 07:15]

Jezza
Regular

June 2002
Re: FS: TA22, reg sell unreg BNE with PICS! Wed, 06 July 2005 22:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
there is a spot of paint missing from below the driver side lock, so its got a bit of surface rust, the front right guard around the indicator appears to have quite a bit of bog on it, which has caused the cracking. the chrome for the front windscreen is sitting in the shed, along with the grills from behind the rear windows, and the other bits and pieces i have collected, there is no rust around the front windscreen. if i get time ill take a photo of the rust bubble around the rear windscreen.

it was resprayed by the previous owner some amount of time before i bought it, which was Feb 2000.

please someone buy my car and fix it up, id love to do it myself, but i'm in enough trouble with the parents/girlfriend over the other 2 cars i sink all my money into Embarassed
Bozza
Regular

September 2004
Re: FS: TA22, reg sell unreg BNE with PICS! Thu, 07 July 2005 04:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is the only thing thats wrong with this car is the body and interior? Is the mechanical and electrical side of the car in good condition? Would u take $450? Or is that just stupid?
LeaThaL
Regular

June 2005
Re: FS: TA22, reg sell unreg BNE with PICS! Thu, 07 July 2005 07:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shes a nice little project, i sure know if i had the $$ ATM and the time to kill the rust for rego i would get it for sure, but good luck with it anyways man

[Updated on: Thu, 07 July 2005 07:48]

Bozza
Regular

September 2004
Re: FS: TA22, reg sell unreg BNE with PICS! Thu, 07 July 2005 08:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How much would it cost to get the rust taken out? Should i take it that Jezza wont take the rust out for me Wink

[Updated on: Thu, 07 July 2005 08:31]

Quizz
Newcomer

July 2005
Re: FS: TA22, reg sell unreg BNE with PICS! Thu, 07 July 2005 08:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bump
Jezza
Regular

June 2002
Re: FS: TA22, reg sell unreg BNE with PICS! Thu, 07 July 2005 09:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if i had the time to fix the rust i wouldnt be selling it unreg, or at all for that matter

no idea on costs for a professional to do it, i do everything myself so......
TRD78
Regular

March 2003
Re: FS: TA22, reg sell unreg BNE with PICS! Thu, 07 July 2005 09:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey man i'm interested, just need a runaround car while i get my other TA on the road... and it's either get this or a friends mazda... Confused fcuk that!!!
so anywayz i noticed in the pics some interior bits and pieces missing, are they all in ur shed or they missing? not too worried about condition, but i know a guy who will overlook rust as long as the car is 'complete' for a RWC...
Jezza
Regular

June 2002
Re: FS: TA22, reg sell unreg BNE with PICS! Thu, 07 July 2005 10:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have everything for the car around the place

the only bits of the interior missing are the heater/fan assembly and rear driver side trim. the fan/heater will need the heater core re-cored, but its all there in the garage or shed.

and there is nothing wrong with mazdas Razz

[Updated on: Thu, 07 July 2005 10:36]

Jezza
Regular

June 2002
Re: FS: TA22, reg sell unreg BNE with PICS! Fri, 08 July 2005 04:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
w00t! 800 views!

now i just have to sell it Rolling Eyes
Jezza
Regular

June 2002
Re: FS: TA22, reg sell unreg BNE with PICS! Thu, 21 July 2005 01:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump again

rego runs out 27th August, buy it before then and u can drive away, so long as i get the plates back Wink
Jezza
Regular

June 2002
Re: FS: TA22, reg sell unreg BNE with PICS! Mon, 01 August 2005 22:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
still fs Rolling Eyes
shogun990
Occasional Poster

January 2004
    <none>
Re: FS: TA22, reg sell unreg BNE with PICS! Thu, 04 August 2005 12:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Love it when i see TA22s With the stock 6 button horn.....

im a Ta22 owner myself, and wish u allthe best with the sale!
Jezza
Regular

June 2002
Re: FS: TA22, reg sell unreg BNE with PICS! Thu, 04 August 2005 21:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks mate

no luck so far....im considering parting it out, if its not sold when rego runs out towards the end of this month i may consider parting it out. or i will keep it for a future project
Jezza
Regular

June 2002
Re: FS: TA22, reg sell unreg BNE *price drop* Thu, 11 August 2005 03:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump and price drop
Jezza
Regular

June 2002
Re: FS: TA22, reg sell unreg BNE *price drop* Fri, 12 August 2005 23:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ttt for u

$600 people, lots of pics up there ^^^^
Jezza
Regular

June 2002
Re: FS: TA22, reg sell unreg BNE *price drop* Sun, 14 August 2005 22:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump

if it doesnt sell by the 24th it will be parted out, with quite a few parts being claimed already...
Jezza
Regular

June 2002
Re: FS: TA22, reg sell unreg BNE *price drop* Sun, 21 August 2005 23:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this is your last chance people...
ER2PLZ
Newcomer

August 2005
Re: FS: TA22, reg sell unreg BNE *price drop* Mon, 22 August 2005 00:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
am interested, can you send pics to er2plz@three.com.au or pm them to me
SPEEDCORE
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FS: TA22, reg sell unreg BNE *price drop* Mon, 22 August 2005 03:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ER2PLZ wrote on Mon, 22 August 2005 10:03

am interested, can you send pics to er2plz@three.com.au or pm them to me

Does Toymods have Darwin awards? Rolling Eyes

Jezuz fuck me christ you would think you where Ray Charles or something....
Jezza
Regular

June 2002
Re: FS: TA22, reg sell unreg BNE *price drop* Mon, 22 August 2005 03:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pics up in this thread mate....scroll up...
bunkyT18
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: FS: TA22, reg sell unreg BNE *price drop* Tue, 23 August 2005 01:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
$600 with rego? This is a bargain! If this was in WA it would be sold and be being rust prepped long ago. Can't understand why people are not snapping it up. Shocked

[Updated on: Tue, 23 August 2005 01:57]

arena
Regular

January 2003
      ?
Re: FS: TA22, reg sell unreg BNE *price drop* Wed, 24 August 2005 07:10 Go to previous message
hey all, ive been to ahve a look at this car and provided it drives ok on sunday i will be perchasing it. this car is going to go through a pritty intensive rebuild, with a trd supercharged 1uz going into it i will be starting a new thread for anyone who is interested.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:AE71 [Adelaide]
Next Topic:(comfy daily runner) 280E merc
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 15:50:40 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0092639923095703 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.