Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
celica162
Regular

May 2002
FS: 4A-GZE Engine Sun, 21 August 2005 11:57 Go to next message
Posting this for a mate...

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Toyota-4AGZE-Engine-SuperCh arged_W0QQitemZ4570194036QQcategoryZ10428QQssPageN ameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://i4.ebayimg.com/03/i/04/be/cc/1e_1_b.JPG
http://i12.ebayimg.com/02/i/04/c4/4a/25_1_b.JPG
http://i24.ebayimg.com/03/i/04/c5/54/db_1_b.JPG

This engine has a reco supercharger and oversized pullies, and forge pistons.
On the Dyno when the little Pulsar was running, it ripped out 120Kw (rear wheel), and a wopping 350Nm Torque. The charger runs 14PSI @ 1000RPM, impressive to watch!!!

This engine would be perfect for a AE86. These engines have been known to take 20PSI after a turbo conversion, but I pesonally think the sound of charger is unique, and torque levels are great.

I dont know the condition of the engine ECU but it will be also handed over with the engine.
If this engine was to go in a track car, just get a Wolf ECU.. But then the Clutch and Gear Box would need an up grade. These engines with Wolf ECU's make MASSIVE power.

This engine still needs to be removed from the chassis of the car.

Conditions of Sale - This engine will need to be picked up.

One other option is if you want the whole car!! There are parts here and there that could be used.. Im sure there would be a fuel pump in the back that would be fine.

Please only bid if your serious, this car needs to quickly stripped of its good parts, other wise its going to the scrap yard to be melted down.

Send a private message to this user    
SW20R
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: FS: 4A-GZE Engine Sun, 21 August 2005 12:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
was this mounted in a pulsar or corolla?

did this have extractors?
celica162
Regular

May 2002
Re: FS: 4A-GZE Engine Sun, 21 August 2005 13:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
in a AE92 Gti (pulsar was a 'typo')
i'll find out if it did.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: FS: 4A-GZE Engine Sun, 21 August 2005 13:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
120kw at the rear wheel in an AE92 Corolla GTI i'd doubt it and i hope you realise toruque is multiplied at the wheel unlike power which is decreased
celica162
Regular

May 2002
Re: FS: 4A-GZE Engine Sun, 21 August 2005 13:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its Front Wheels, another type-O....
look i didn't write the ad, im just letting everyone know of it.
dont like it, dont comment.

[Updated on: Sun, 21 August 2005 13:23]

chrisellis
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: FS: 4A-GZE Engine Sun, 21 August 2005 22:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dude seriously, although you didnt write the add, if your posting it you should seriously consider revising all the misleading and false information given.

Chris.
celica162
Regular

May 2002
Re: FS: 4A-GZE Engine Mon, 22 August 2005 00:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok.
either way, its a cheap GZE with good performance.
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: FS: 4A-GZE Engine Mon, 22 August 2005 00:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol ae92 pulsar rwd Razz
got pics of the dmg?
enki
Regular

August 2002
Re: FS: 4A-GZE Engine Mon, 22 August 2005 01:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok guys i think he has realised his mistake move on as i think this package sounds pretty good just to help you out ill ask what model ze it is. By the look of it a genIII??? Not interested in the motor but thought it would help the sale. G/L with it.
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: FS: 4A-GZE Engine Mon, 22 August 2005 01:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i might be interested in the whole ae92
4agerolla
Regular

May 2005
Re: FS: 4A-GZE Engine Mon, 22 August 2005 01:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what is included with the engine? what other parts would i need to transplant this motor into my ae82?? sorry for the "noob" question but i am! Rolling Eyes

any help would be awesome!
cheers

chris
enki
Regular

August 2002
Re: FS: 4A-GZE Engine Mon, 22 August 2005 08:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It depends whether your car is carby or efi. It will prob be very close to just a straight drop in if its efi but carby will require other parts like fuel pump lines and fuel tank.
tinter
Occasional Poster

April 2005
Re: FS: 4A-GZE Engine Mon, 22 August 2005 10:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much ???????
Hachi2Muchi
Regular

August 2005
Re: FS: 4A-GZE Engine Mon, 22 August 2005 16:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Does anyone think this is worth getting?
For someone who writes so much incorrect information it seems a bit suss. Im curious if this 4agze setup can beat my 20v. Im considering a change of engine....

Man I hate reading the classifieds yet I cant look away Laughing
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: FS: 4A-GZE Engine Tue, 23 August 2005 04:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll give you $300 for the whole lot.
1200det
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: FS: 4A-GZE Engine Tue, 23 August 2005 05:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Location of VICTORIA would mean about $300 freight to Sydney i would think.
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: FS: 4A-GZE Engine Tue, 23 August 2005 14:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i am aware of this.
celica162
Regular

May 2002
Re: FS: 4A-GZE Engine Wed, 24 August 2005 08:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
um, well.... im not sure of the gen of engine, but i know before the car was totalled, it was pretty quick.
The guy got the blower rebuilt a while back, it had an oil catch can, best to contact the guy directly through ebay,
and $300 is the starting price on ebay.

As far as buying the whole car, (from what i've herd) the car is a complete write off.

Smile

mrmike
Newcomer

August 2005
Re: FS: 4A-GZE Engine Wed, 24 August 2005 09:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK guys iv been in this car and have driven it before it was smashed and this thing was animal. The guy who wrote the add wrote it in a hurry and yes there are a few mistake. This engine has forged pistons, a nevo pully kit, and the supercharger was only in the car a few months. It is a reconditioned item. The car is pretty stuffed, to the point where the car rocks on two wheels. The whole chassis is bent.
i have seen the dyno sheet where the car did 110kw at the front wheels. That was before the pulley kit when it was running 12psi, the pulley kit took it up to 14psi.
If people are serious about the engine or some of the parts that may be still ok on the car send an email to jchanna@gmail.com

cheers
mike

[Updated on: Wed, 24 August 2005 09:53]

AEHachiRoku
Regular

November 2004
Re: FS: 4A-GZE Engine Wed, 24 August 2005 12:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Email sent to Mr Mike
inertia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FS: 4A-GZE Engine Thu, 25 August 2005 11:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Do you know if your mate had the car engineered?

Also, is he interested in seperating bits and pieces?

Cheers
Choony_AE86
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: FS: 4A-GZE Engine Thu, 25 August 2005 12:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Do u know if ur friend will seperate?

i want that alternator!!

Sad
mrmike
Newcomer

August 2005
Re: FS: 4A-GZE Engine Thu, 25 August 2005 12:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes he did have an engineers certificate for the car with this engine. Im pretty sure they wanna sell the engine as a whole but if there are other parts you are interested in let me know and i will go have alook. What exactly do you want seperate. I actually live accross the road from the person who owns the car.

Iv uploaded a pic of the car before it was in the accident. Very clean looking sleeper. If it wasnt so badly damaged id buy it and repair it. And im not even a toyota person Razz

mike

Attachment: 31-12-04 008small.jpg
(Size: 114.84KB, Downloaded 55 time(s))

Choony_AE86
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: FS: 4A-GZE Engine Thu, 25 August 2005 13:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey dude
i'd be interested in just the alternator, but if i could come have a look at it, that be good
im around 15mins from oakleigh so it shoudlnt be hard to get around after 7pm
can pick up 2mrw night if possible.

Cheers
Choony

PS: If you want to contact me, 0401752404 is my number, or johnmarone@hotmail.com is my msn. thnks
mrmike
Newcomer

August 2005
Re: FS: 4A-GZE Engine Fri, 26 August 2005 02:33 Go to previous message
i cant say whether or not you can have that. Your best bet is to go to the ebay add and contact the dude who is selling it or just email him jchanna@gmail.com.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:3tgte pistons - $50
Next Topic:RA28 Radiator
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat May 11 05:50:08 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0087587833404541 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.