Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » Superhuman feats you have endured.

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
biggo
Regular

November 2004
Re: Superhuman feats you have endured. Tue, 23 August 2005 23:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
paulst162 wrote on Tue, 23 August 2005 22:39

Embarassed fell into an open beer cellar 8.5 meters head first onto concrete got up and said i was fine but felt a little sick went and sat in work car woke up 3 weeks later ripping out my life support Shocked Sad 8 months later drifting round an 80 bend doing 130/140 and a bus pulled across bout 10m in front of me and stalled writ off my wrc accent wif vr4 motor Mad and the bus Confused braced my self good enuf so my face didnt even touch the air bag or the bus chassis rail bout 6 inches from my head Embarassed made front page of 3 newspapers but Rolling Eyes

Dude, are you sure you arn't dead?
  Send a private message to this user    
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Superhuman feats you have endured. Tue, 23 August 2005 23:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes cos corpses just love surfing the net and talking about all the superhuman feats they hae endured Razz
biggo
Regular

November 2004
Re: Superhuman feats you have endured. Tue, 23 August 2005 23:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yay, page 2

Once pick a fight THE biggest momma cunt in the country, neither of us came out right Razz
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Superhuman feats you have endured. Tue, 23 August 2005 23:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tats wrote on Sat, 20 August 2005 20:25

12 glazed KK's in 2mins 50secs. That was only Thursday night (3 days ago).

Otherwise nothing in particular.

oh man that would have been a mission!

Did you feel sick afterwards? I bet you would've been thirsty...
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Superhuman feats you have endured. Wed, 24 August 2005 01:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
biggo wrote on Tue, 23 August 2005 21:44

Stayed awake for 31 hours. Included a night out, lots of xobox and quite a few no-doz + red bull.

That's not much really. I got virtually no sleep at the last Toyota Nationals, and that's after driving 12 hours straight from Brisbane. I blame Witzl.
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Superhuman feats you have endured. Wed, 24 August 2005 03:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
always so quick to blame me, you are....

... what about my last trip to brisbane?
# Drive from sydney (6am) arrive brisbane (6pm), stay up a bit, sleep at 11pm or so
# Wake up 8-9am, move norbie's ENTIRE house contents, drive around brisbane collecting cars/trucks/trailers and whatnot
# Move the orange eyestore 7pm
# Eat noodles 8pm
# move yacht.... 10pm
# begin W57 replacement in Norbie's MA61.. 11pm
# finish gbox swap... 9am
# Go to All toyota day....10am
# Get back from all toyota day, do some random stuff, drink beer.... eventually slept....

That wasnt too bad. Glen loved it.

I've also done a full 72++ hour stint. Included several parties.
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Superhuman feats you have endured. Wed, 24 August 2005 03:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
THE WITZL wrote on Wed, 24 August 2005 12:33

Bit slow to do the gearbox ??????
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Superhuman feats you have endured. Wed, 24 August 2005 03:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
THE WITZL wrote on Wed, 24 August 2005 13:03

# move yacht.... 10pm

as you do Wink

well, my latest feat was washing and polishing my arctic white car in the sun for 2 hours before taking it to the dealer for an inspection!!! even with sunnies, everything looks blue.. or red... i'm not sure yet, i'm gonna go close my eyes for a while Razz
kingmick
Forums Junkie

Banned by his request

July 2002
Re: Superhuman feats you have endured. Wed, 24 August 2005 04:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
biggo wrote on Tue, 23 August 2005 21:44

Stayed awake for 31 hours. Included a night out, lots of xobox and quite a few no-doz + red bull.

Seriously tho, i dont rcommend anyone trying this feat seeing as it took me 3 days of on and off sleeping to get back in to the scheme of things.

hahahahahahahahaha not even close to super human!hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.31 hours god there wouldnt be many owner truck drivers that would get 31 hours sleep a fortnight.god racing weekends im lucky to get 8 hours over 5 days,all depends if the is crash damage,and i wouldnt call that superhuman at all!just getting the job done!hahahahaha couldnt stop laughing at the above quote!sorry.
mick
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Superhuman feats you have endured. Wed, 24 August 2005 05:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bbaacchhyy wrote on Wed, 24 August 2005 13:07

When was the last time you started a gbox swap at 11pm, without any gbox oil, and with people like me constanly foiling good work... Razz
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Superhuman feats you have endured. Wed, 24 August 2005 05:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
love this thread Laughing

ive seen my mates girlfriend jerk off a dog for $10 at a party once Laughing

she was then named dog whore, which was quite fitting becuase she was a whore who jerked off a dog and she had a striking resemblance to one as well Laughing
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Superhuman feats you have endured. Wed, 24 August 2005 05:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR 1JZ wrote on Wed, 24 August 2005 15:00

she was then named dog whore, which was quite fitting becuase she was a whore who jerked off a dog and she had a striking resemblance to one as well Laughing

thats just sick... ARGH
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Superhuman feats you have endured. Wed, 24 August 2005 05:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message

LMAO! Laughing
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Superhuman feats you have endured. Wed, 24 August 2005 05:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86drift wrote on Wed, 24 August 2005 14:39

thats just sick... ARGH

whats sicker is that my dumbarse mate went out with her for 5 months after that, it was only untill she cheated on him for the third time and I threatened to castrate him if he got back with her that the relationship finally ended...
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Superhuman feats you have endured. Wed, 24 August 2005 05:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR 1JZ wrote on Wed, 24 August 2005 15:24

ae86drift wrote on Wed, 24 August 2005 14:39

thats just sick... ARGH

whats sicker is that my dumbarse mate went out with her for 5 months after that, it was only untill she cheated on him for the third time and I threatened to castrate him if he got back with her that the relationship finally ended...

did she then go back to making a living at the local dog kennel? heh
kingmick
Forums Junkie

Banned by his request

July 2002
Re: Superhuman feats you have endured. Wed, 24 August 2005 08:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well i have 4 kids under 6 years old with three kids being under 3 years old! does that count as superhuman!lol
mick
AW11 no Jitsu
Regular

May 2005
Re: Superhuman feats you have endured. Wed, 24 August 2005 09:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kingmick wrote on Wed, 24 August 2005 18:07

well i have 4 kids under 6 years old with three kids being under 3 years old! does that count as superhuman!lol
mick

It does give you a nomination for being of an unsound mind. Laughing

paulst162 wrote

insomnia? or maybe substances other than red bull Razz

Just really messed up sleep patterns. For some strange reason, I turn nocturnal very easily.
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Superhuman feats you have endured. Wed, 24 August 2005 10:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
31 hours is genuinely nothing. while I can't top karl's effort for sheer short-term stupdity, a thesis is the ultimate way to deprive yourself of meaningful sleep for months on end Smile
Hi-Ace
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

January 2005

Re: Superhuman feats you have endured. Wed, 24 August 2005 22:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kingmick wrote on Wed, 24 August 2005 14:57

hahahahahahahahaha not even close to super human!hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.31 hours god there wouldnt be many owner truck drivers that would get 31 hours sleep a fortnight.god racing weekends im lucky to get 8 hours over 5 days,all depends if the is crash damage,and i wouldnt call that superhuman at all!just getting the job done!hahahahaha couldnt stop laughing at the above quote!sorry.
mick

I have to agree with you, some of the trips that I used to do when I was a owner driver doing interstate work.
lumpy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Superhuman feats you have endured. Wed, 24 August 2005 23:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
draven wrote on Wed, 24 August 2005 19:56

31 hours is genuinely nothing. while I can't top karl's effort for sheer short-term stupdity, a thesis is the ultimate way to deprive yourself of meaningful sleep for months on end Smile

A baby will do that too Smile . You just get zombiefied after a few months of never sleeping more than 3 hours at any one time.

mick you are a mad bugger - 3 under three! You must be Catholic!

If I ever finish renovating the goddam house it'll be a superhuman feat.

[Updated on: Wed, 24 August 2005 23:15]

biggo
Regular

November 2004
Re: Superhuman feats you have endured. Thu, 25 August 2005 00:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message

mick[/quote]

Yair ok, so maybe its not so great a feat, but keep in mind i did not get 1 wink in those hours, however those power naps (commonly known as seistas) do work wonders, especially in a high stress enviro like a race meet.

Off topic, whos up for a sleep off????? we could make it that u hae to publish ur photos on toymods Laughing Laughing Laughing

Btw, see below, and keep it in mind Laughing
Norminator
Regular

August 2002
Re: Superhuman feats you have endured. Thu, 25 August 2005 02:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not so much superhuman as superstupid (i thought i was pretty clever at the time, though)...

rode my old moto from Sydney to Rosslyn Bay (near Yeppoon) over the space of 24 hours, with social stops for lunch with a friends parents in Forster, and dinner with my ex-gf's nanna in Eudlo. left Sydney 6am on the Saturday, and arrived 6am on the Sunday.

i will never ride the Bruce Highway at night again.

done multiple days awake innumerable times. that's just called "having something to do that is prioritised higher than sleep"...
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Superhuman feats you have endured. Thu, 25 August 2005 03:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
THE WITZL wrote on Wed, 24 August 2005 14:30

bbaacchhyy wrote on Wed, 24 August 2005 13:07

Touche !!!

When was the last time you started a gbox swap at 11pm, without any gbox oil, and with people like me constanly foiling good work... Razz

paulst162
Regular

April 2005
Re: Superhuman feats you have endured. Thu, 25 August 2005 07:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
biggo wrote on Wed, 24 August 2005 09:10

paulst162 wrote on Tue, 23 August 2005 22:39

Embarassed fell into an open beer cellar 8.5 meters head first onto concrete got up and said i was fine but felt a little sick went and sat in work car woke up 3 weeks later ripping out my life support Shocked Sad 8 months later drifting round an 80 bend doing 130/140 and a bus pulled across bout 10m in front of me and stalled writ off my wrc accent wif vr4 motor Mad and the bus Confused braced my self good enuf so my face didnt even touch the air bag or the bus chassis rail bout 6 inches from my head Embarassed made front page of 3 newspapers but Rolling Eyes

Dude, are you sure you arn't dead?

some days i wish i was probly should have been,but compo makes it all better Wink the sorta funny part was none of the media could say what sort of car it was mainly cause it had no badges and the fact the front end was all over the highway a piston here a piece of rocker cover there bonnet on the opissite lane i keep the timing chain as a lucky charm Evil or Very Mad
paulst162
Regular

April 2005
Re: Superhuman feats you have endured. Thu, 25 August 2005 07:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Wed, 24 August 2005 09:11

yes cos corpses just love surfing the net and talking about all the superhuman feats they hae endured Razz

mmmmm brains Evil or Very Mad
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: Superhuman feats you have endured. Thu, 25 August 2005 14:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
drank 90% of a 0.7 litre bottle of 68% Absinthe.

which doesnt seem like much,

i went to bed at 3 and woke up at 5 and didnt feel anything.

i think that was the problem, i ended up walking into various objects, bed side tables/door frames/lamps/tripped over shoes etc.

didnt start hurting till the next night.

apart from that, i really cant say ive done anything special Sad

Eldar.O.
kingmick
Forums Junkie

Banned by his request

July 2002
Re: Superhuman feats you have endured. Fri, 26 August 2005 07:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes im catholic but been 20 years since my last mass!lol god havnt got the kids baptised yet! im mad,its not a catholic thing!lmao
mick
lumpy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Superhuman feats you have endured. Fri, 26 August 2005 07:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kingmick wrote on Fri, 26 August 2005 16:59

yes im catholic but been 20 years since my last mass!lol god havnt got the kids baptised yet! im mad,its not a catholic thing!lmao
mick

I'm picturing mick like the bloke in the Monty Python song "Every sperm is sacred" on the meaning of life! Laughing

At least you're getting them out of the way rather than stringing them out over 15 years. The nappy bill must be huge though!! Shocked
kingmick
Forums Junkie

Banned by his request

July 2002
Re: Superhuman feats you have endured. Fri, 26 August 2005 07:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no not to bad for the nappies!just ordered another pallet load!lmao
mick
p.s did i hear someone say they had no life!welcome to the no lifers club!
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Superhuman feats you have endured. Mon, 29 August 2005 09:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
[quote title=THE WITZL
# skulled a 2L bottle of Cotties Coola cordial - concentrated[/quote]

Dude, that is pretty impressive. I skulled a cup (very large one) of that blue cordial. My eyes were watering for the next 15 minutes and I was bouncing off the walls till about 3 in the morning (drank the stuff at about 8.30pm).
Tats
Regular

I Supported Toymods

December 2003
Re: Superhuman feats you have endured. Mon, 29 August 2005 12:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Merudo wrote on Wed, 24 August 2005 09:18

Tats wrote on Sat, 20 August 2005 20:25

12 glazed KK's in 2mins 50secs. That was only Thursday night (3 days ago).

Otherwise nothing in particular.

oh man that would have been a mission!

Did you feel sick afterwards? I bet you would've been thirsty...

I've tried it before, so I knew to have the drink on hand. The gut starts to hurt a couple of hours or so afterwards. The buzz lasts longer, but when it comes down, it just drops. I went from alert to almost dead asleep in the middle of Heathcote maccas at 2am Confused
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Superhuman feats you have endured. Mon, 29 August 2005 12:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Caledwvech wrote on Mon, 29 August 2005 19:58

THE WITZL

# skulled a 2L bottle of Cotties Coola cordial - concentrated

Dude, that is pretty impressive. I skulled a cup (very large one) of that blue cordial. My eyes were watering for the next 15 minutes and I was bouncing off the walls till about 3 in the morning (drank the stuff at about 8.30pm).

yeah dude, it hurt like HELL!! It is sickeningly sweet, and just is sooooo thick in your stomach.

There were a couple of cheeky spews involved....
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Superhuman feats you have endured. Mon, 29 August 2005 12:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
THE WITZL wrote on Mon, 29 August 2005 22:33

Caledwvech wrote on Mon, 29 August 2005 19:58

THE WITZL

# skulled a 2L bottle of Cotties Coola cordial - concentrated

yeah dude, it hurt like HELL!! It is sickeningly sweet, and just is sooooo thick in your stomach.

There were a couple of cheeky spews involved....

did your skin change colour??
i did similar many years ago (not quite 2L tho) and ppl commented how green i looked for a few days...
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Superhuman feats you have endured. Sat, 03 September 2005 05:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
did you drink it or inject it Laughing Laughing
mynameisrodney
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Superhuman feats you have endured. Sat, 03 September 2005 05:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
old_mr2 wrote on Sat, 03 September 2005 15:11

this junkie guy that my mum went to school with shot up vegemite. he died slowly and painfully over about a 2 month period. idiot.
st184 sillycar
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Superhuman feats you have endured. Sat, 03 September 2005 07:12 Go to previous message
mynameisrodney wrote on Sat, 03 September 2005 15:31

old_mr2 wrote on Sat, 03 September 2005 15:11

this junkie guy that my mum went to school with shot up vegemite. he died slowly and painfully over about a 2 month period. idiot.

GOLD !

GODDAMN that's some messed-up shyte some of you guys are living with/from/after . . . . . . KrIKeY ! Shocked (props to dah niggaz)

I'm living on easy street, but here's my li'l whinge:

I had a coupla run-ins with one doc in particular - first time he was trying to inject local anaestetic into my big-toe pre-op : the infection had the flesh SO PRESSURISED that He took two goes before he could get any in. On the 3rd try, He squeezed a little in, so went for it : and blew the needle off the syringe! Mad After re-assembling it, I very patiently asked if they could maybe do the general NOW! and frig-around with the local when it wouldn't make me grind-teeth like an oversized industrial teeth-grinding machine (not an exact quote).

They said no. Sad This made me angry. Mad Mad Mad Mad

Second time this same tool was removing a cast from my leg - after about 8cm the plaster cutter started getting ouchey, then burning me. I did the whole squirming/swearing under my breath/asking if He can stop for a sec coz it's F*(KING KILLING !

He said no. Sad He chuckled and said "it can't cut you, it just vibrates" Laughing

This made me angry. Mad Mad Mad Mad

a full DECADE on, I still have some of the cauterised scar that used to run from my toes all the way up to above my knee.... . . . . No No No
Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:WA folks - Go Kart Drifting.....
Next Topic:ATTENTION NERDS need help with XP
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 17:23:33 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0079259872436523 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.