Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Tech & Conversions » soarer seats... in built heater?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
lewy
Occasional Poster

June 2005
soarer seats... in built heater? Wed, 24 August 2005 10:08 Go to next message
got a set of soarer seats from wreckers for my 86... think it was like an 89-90's model soarer?? i dunno..looks like the jdm ones n ma61 supra seats are similar too .but theres some wires and a plug comin out from the bottom.. could this be a heater or somethin? im thinkin of hoooking up 12v power n see what happens Confused any help is sweet
  Send a private message to this user    
STR8 2.8
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: soarer seats... in built heater? Wed, 24 August 2005 10:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
could be for the seatbelt. to tell the car you have it on.
lewy
Occasional Poster

June 2005
Re: soarer seats... in built heater? Wed, 24 August 2005 10:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmm it definately leads toward the back rest part...
ndgcpr
Forums Junkie

April 2005
Re: soarer seats... in built heater? Wed, 24 August 2005 10:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
they do a range of things on soarers, some are even totally electric. i have two wires running out the back of mine too, but am yet to work out what it does, as i have never seen 12V on the pins, but then again i haven't tested the seat either. does it have a pump? as mine has a pump and a row of buttons to inflate and deflate a range to "padding" in the seat, i thought maybe my wires had to do with that, but put 12V's on it and let us know!

although first thing i would probably put a multimeter on the two pins and watch the resistance, then sit on it, plug in seat belt anything you can think of as it may just be a switch
wilbo666
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: soarer seats... in built heater? Wed, 24 August 2005 11:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
They did have the option of seat heaters (if you look in the passenger side lower kick panel there is a place for a fuse).

I have zero idea if that is what it is tho Wink

Cheers
Wilbo
Big Rob
Regular

March 2005
Re: soarer seats... in built heater? Wed, 24 August 2005 11:06 Go to previous message
Never heard of a 2nd gen soarer with heated seats. Most definatly its for the lumbar support.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:1jz pistons into a 2jz
Next Topic:7mgte oil amount
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue Apr 30 07:48:37 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0048830509185791 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.