Toymods » General Car Talk » Mr2 Crash Video - Dont Try This At Home

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
icon10.gif  Mr2 Crash Video - Dont Try This At Home Wed, 24 August 2005 13:20 Go to next message
I just uploaded this video of a mr2 crash into a modified Jetta, after failing to do a burnout and losing control Laughing.
Its 7.8mb but its worth it, even for the non-broadband users.

http://rapidshare.de/files/3945561/MR2_Crashes_int o_Jetta._Ouch_.mpeg.html

....on the page go down and click on the free button.
  Send a private message to this user    
CelicasuprA
Regular

May 2005
Re: Mr2 Crash Video - Dont Try This At Home Wed, 24 August 2005 13:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AHAHAHAHAHAHA
xolent
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: Mr2 Crash Video - Dont Try This At Home Wed, 24 August 2005 13:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Seen this before but I still don't get how that could happen
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Mr2 Crash Video - Dont Try This At Home Wed, 24 August 2005 13:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
xolent wrote on Wed, 24 August 2005 23:40

Seen this before but I still don't get how that could happen

Its called lack of driving skill Surprised , and traction loss Confused ....what part dont you get?.
CelicasuprA
Regular

May 2005
Re: Mr2 Crash Video - Dont Try This At Home Wed, 24 August 2005 13:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
reminds me of that 240sx that understeered into a median strip or something.
TougeVitz
Regular

July 2005
Re: Mr2 Crash Video - Dont Try This At Home Wed, 24 August 2005 15:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lmao...reminds me of this time i was stopped at a set of lights...some dude in a magna is smoking it up around a corner...full power..bouncing off the limiter..then smacks into the center island, loses a hubcap, bent the front and rear wheels from wat i could tell, and maybe snapped a steering arm.
he parked it on the side of the road, got out, and looked at it wondering wat had just happened...
damn theres stupid ppl in this world...
if u drive a car, u should at least understand basic car physics...
would save a lot of ppl a lot of hastle...albiet lose plenty of ppl money, but hey...
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Mr2 Crash Video - Dont Try This At Home Wed, 24 August 2005 22:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this is old in a big way!!!!!!

If anyone has done a burnout or helis in an mr2 you would understand their tendancy to snap which i belive happened to this bloke... Problem is most people would take their foot off the gass and jam the feet on the clutch and brake... whereas i think this guy tried to catch it
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Mr2 Crash Video - Dont Try This At Home Wed, 24 August 2005 23:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
seen it 12 months ago

laughed then

seen it again now

laughed again

idiots Laughing
RobertoX
Regular

May 2002
Re: Mr2 Crash Video - Dont Try This At Home Wed, 24 August 2005 23:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
does anyone have the link to the ferarri at the drags that tries to do a burnout and just goes straight off the track into the side barrier Laughing the guy gets out in his designer jeans scratching his head Laughing
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Mr2 Crash Video - Dont Try This At Home Wed, 24 August 2005 23:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nope but it sounds costly Laughing
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Mr2 Crash Video - Dont Try This At Home Thu, 25 August 2005 00:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RobertoX wrote on Thu, 25 August 2005 09:42

does anyone have the link to the ferarri at the drags that tries to do a burnout and just goes straight off the track into the side barrier Laughing the guy gets out in his designer jeans scratching his head Laughing

Are you talking about the one at power cruise?? that was hilarious!!!! Poor ferarri Sad
CelicasuprA
Regular

May 2005
Re: Mr2 Crash Video - Dont Try This At Home Thu, 25 August 2005 00:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RobertoX wrote on Thu, 25 August 2005 09:42

I think my friend has it. I'll see if i can get it off him. Should be floating around the net somewhere anyway
MR. 2
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Mr2 Crash Video - Dont Try This At Home Thu, 25 August 2005 03:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the thing there is a little odd, i have had this happen when wheel spining, however at the point it seemed to have snapped it was not wheel spining, and its not that hard to snap it back when it has only a small angle like that, it didnt have much angle maybe 45degree at about 75 degree its imposssible to get back but like that. I think he just sucked big time, what a knob.
SW20R
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: Mr2 Crash Video - Dont Try This At Home Thu, 25 August 2005 04:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
"dude its a type r!", "its an mr2"

whats so good about a type-R LOL Laughing

[Updated on: Thu, 25 August 2005 04:52]

MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Mr2 Crash Video - Dont Try This At Home Thu, 25 August 2005 04:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
he didnt hit the type r

he hit the VW Jetta (polo)
SW20R
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: Mr2 Crash Video - Dont Try This At Home Thu, 25 August 2005 04:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im saying the bit at the end. whats soo good about a type r Laughing
hokey
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Mr2 Crash Video - Dont Try This At Home Thu, 25 August 2005 07:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
link goes to something else for me Sad
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Mr2 Crash Video - Dont Try This At Home Thu, 25 August 2005 07:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hokey wrote on Thu, 25 August 2005 17:29

link goes to something else for me Sad

go to the bottom and click on the free button Smile.
RobertoX
Regular

May 2002
Re: Mr2 Crash Video - Dont Try This At Home Thu, 25 August 2005 09:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ferrari modena crash.... ouch

Very Happy

[Updated on: Thu, 25 August 2005 09:50]

smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Mr2 Crash Video - Dont Try This At Home Thu, 25 August 2005 10:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RobertoX wrote on Thu, 25 August 2005 19:47

ferrari modena crash.... ouch

Very Happy

whats with the MR cars suddenly crashing, looking at the footage a monkey could have corrected the steering avoiding the crash Rolling Eyes .
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: Mr2 Crash Video - Dont Try This At Home Thu, 25 August 2005 10:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR 1JZ wrote on Thu, 25 August 2005 12:34

he didnt hit the type r

a Polo is not a Jetta.

Eldar.O.
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Mr2 Crash Video - Dont Try This At Home Thu, 25 August 2005 10:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EldarO wrote on Thu, 25 August 2005 20:21

MR 1JZ wrote on Thu, 25 August 2005 12:34

he didnt hit the type r

a Polo is not a Jetta.

Eldar.O.

dher i meant bora

are they the same?

or is a jetta a completely different model alltogether?
RobertoX
Regular

May 2002
Re: Mr2 Crash Video - Dont Try This At Home Thu, 25 August 2005 10:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
smt_007 wrote on Thu, 25 August 2005 20:36

whats with the MR cars suddenly crashing, looking at the footage a monkey could have corrected the steering avoiding the crash Rolling Eyes .

Haha it does, but video can be deceiving Rolling Eyes ...

We dont have a sudden increase of MR cars crashing, that vid is pretty old.
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Mr2 Crash Video - Dont Try This At Home Thu, 25 August 2005 11:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Have a look at the Best motoring drift bible, with the pro drifter Tsuchiya in the mr2, even he cant hold the drift in an mr2 everytime.

Also my mate said he was standing at an intersection, and he see's an aw11 mr2( he said it was turbo becuase he heard the blowoff valve which got his attention, could be 4agte or 3sgte Confused)coming into the intersection sideways, then suddenly the back spins around and and goes straight like a bullet backwards into a parked truck. Surprised
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Mr2 Crash Video - Dont Try This At Home Fri, 26 August 2005 00:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
smt_007 wrote on Thu, 25 August 2005 21:05

Have a look at the Best motoring drift bible, with the pro drifter Tsuchiya in the mr2, even he cant hold the drift in an mr2 everytime.

Also my mate said he was standing at an intersection, and he see's an aw11 mr2( he said it was turbo becuase he heard the blowoff valve which got his attention, could be 4agte or 3sgte Confused)coming into the intersection sideways, then suddenly the back spins around and and goes straight like a bullet backwards into a parked truck. Surprised

its not impossible to drift mr2's but difficult...

where exactly did this incident happen with the aw11?? sounds very familar but it didnt involve a truck or blow off valve..
PHOBIA
Regular

May 2005
Re: Mr2 Crash Video - Dont Try This At Home Fri, 26 August 2005 02:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ouch.....I think that is of the DVD "To fast to real" too. Crying or Very Sad
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Mr2 Crash Video - Dont Try This At Home Fri, 26 August 2005 03:28 Go to previous message
4agte wrote on Fri, 26 August 2005 10:23

smt_007 wrote on Thu, 25 August 2005 21:05

its not impossible to drift mr2's but difficult...

where exactly did this incident happen with the aw11?? sounds very familar but it didnt involve a truck or blow off valve..

Parramatta.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Air suspension parts - where to get em?
Next Topic:Does anyone Have any Old Toyota Videos!!!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 07:54:58 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0059869289398193 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.