Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
hickoz_bro
Forums Junkie

October 2004
1GGTE engine <=> g'box bracket Wed, 20 July 2005 01:29 Go to next message
looking for Igniter, OC relay, Fuse box, Throttle assembly to suit 3rd gen 1GGTE. preferably in the south brisbane area, preferably yesterday! Razz

anyhelp greatly appreciated.

[Updated on: Fri, 26 August 2005 08:00]

Send a private message to this user    
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: 1GGTE parts, igniter, OC relay, fuse box, throttle cable etc Wed, 20 July 2005 02:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have a spare ignitor, throttle cable, throttle body and TPS. I probably also have an OC relay - but have no idea what you mean or want by the term "OC"? I may even be able to dig up a fuse box, if you tell me which fuse box you want?!!!
hickoz_bro
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: 1GGTE parts, igniter, OC relay, fuse box, throttle cable etc Wed, 20 July 2005 02:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OC = opening circuit

don't need throttle body, or TPS, just cable back to pedal, and what ever mounts the cable to the pedal... fuse box for a GA70 if possible for engine only, don't need auxilary stuff...
hickoz_bro
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: 1GGTE parts, igniter, OC relay, fuse box, throttle cable etc Fri, 22 July 2005 02:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump...

anyluck with those relays CLG?

anyone else?
wilbo666
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 1GGTE parts, igniter, OC relay, fuse box, throttle cable etc Fri, 22 July 2005 02:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've got a GA70 throttle cable...if that would suit you?

$10 if you want to come and pick it up?

I'll PM you a phone number... Smile

Cheers
Wilbo

hickoz_bro
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: 1GGTE parts, igniter, OC relay, fuse box, throttle cable etc Sat, 23 July 2005 07:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
don't suppose you've got the bits to make it fit the pedal?
brett_celicacoupe
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: 1GGTE parts, igniter, OC relay, fuse box, throttle cable etc Sat, 23 July 2005 08:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ive used a MX62 cresida throttle cable - works good and the pedal pivot bolts straight onto the floor with a bit of hole elongating Wink and pedal bending.

might be an easier swap than the GA70 Confused wilbo will probly have one too
hickoz_bro
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: 1GGTE parts, igniter, OC relay, fuse box, throttle cable etc Sat, 23 July 2005 09:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
any one got a MX62 Cressy throttle pedal/cable????
hickoz_bro
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: 1GGTE parts, <READ ON> Tue, 26 July 2005 13:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump

still looking for igniter, fuse box, opening circuit relay etc

and to add to the list, i need the bracket that goes on the right hand side of the sump... connecting the sump to the bellhousing...

someone's gotta have something Smile
FrEaK oF CaRs
Regular

July 2005
icon14.gif  Re: 1GGTE parts, igniter, OC relay, and MORE! read on Wed, 27 July 2005 12:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hay dude,

i have what your looking for pm me for more details and i can help you..

cheers
kristy
wilbo666
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 1GGTE parts, igniter, OC relay, fuse box, throttle cable etc Wed, 27 July 2005 14:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
brett_celicacoupe wrote on Sat, 23 July 2005 18:54

ive used a MX62 cresida throttle cable - works good and the pedal pivot bolts straight onto the floor with a bit of hole elongating Wink and pedal bending.

Do you mean MX62 pedal as well as cable?

Be aware that there are two different types of pedals, one that clips/pivots on the floor and one that doesn't touch the floor.

I've got a spare one that clips to the floor but not the other Smile

Also the GA70 / MX62 cables are very close to the same length, however the GA70 has a longer threaded section where the two nuts that hold it onto the bracket are so it fits with the rubber insulation piece.

hickoz_bro: give us a ring sometime to sort out arranging a meeting Smile

Cheers
Wilbo
hickoz_bro
Forums Junkie

October 2004
icon10.gif  Re: 1GGTE parts, igniter, OC relay, fuse box, throttle cable etc Wed, 27 July 2005 22:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
awweeesome! Very Happy Very Happy
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: 1GGTE parts, igniter, OC relay, and MORE! read on Thu, 28 July 2005 00:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've got a Circuit Opening Relay from a 5MGE powered car.
Should be identical to 1G stuff as its all flaptype afm triggered fuelpump.

Interested?
hickoz_bro
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: 1GGTE parts, igniter, OC relay, and MORE! read on Thu, 28 July 2005 01:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
absolutly, but let me see what kristy (FrEaK oF CaRs) has to offer, and i'll get back to you...

P.S. in responce to your sig... i'm taking the "do it right" option... even if it takes a few attempts Very Happy Razz
hickoz_bro
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: 1GGTE parts, igniter, OC relay, and MORE! read on Thu, 28 July 2005 04:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
okay, to add to the list... looking for a tube and fin intercooler... gotta fit between the lights, 550mm wide (inlet and outlet can be wider if they're down nice and low) and not more then 350mm tall...
brett_celicacoupe
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: 1GGTE parts, igniter, OC relay, fuse box, throttle cable etc Sat, 30 July 2005 00:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wilbo666 wrote on Thu, 28 July 2005 00:08

brett_celicacoupe wrote on Sat, 23 July 2005 18:54

Do you mean MX62 pedal as well as cable?

Be aware that there are two different types of pedals, one that clips/pivots on the floor and one that doesn't touch the floor.

I've got a spare one that clips to the floor but not the other Smile

Also the GA70 / MX62 cables are very close to the same length, however the GA70 has a longer threaded section where the two nuts that hold it onto the bracket are so it fits with the rubber insulation piece.

hickoz_bro: give us a ring sometime to sort out arranging a meeting Smile

Cheers
Wilbo

its the pedal type with the pivot that bolts to the firewall - not attached to the floor
hickoz_bro
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: 1GGTE parts, igniter, OC relay, fuse box, throttle cable etc Sat, 30 July 2005 08:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what is? wilbos pivots from the firewall?? or the RA28's? or the MX62? i'm confused :S

btw, kristy (FrEaK oF CaRs)is supplying most of the bits, igniter, OC relay, and that bracket...

if you haven't sent it off already, any chance of throwing in the distrubutor lead?? Very Happy

still looking for the intercooler...

ANY ONE LOOKING FOR ALUMINIUM WORK IN BRIS AREA PM ME
just had a guy do my surge tank, good work, really cheap prices... i'll be going back :D:D:D
hickoz_bro
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: 1GGTE parts, igniter, OC relay, fuse box, throttle cable etc Sat, 30 July 2005 12:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and another thing... need a pod filter adaptor to suit the 1G AFM... any suggestions?

something preferably with a 3" flange
brett_celicacoupe
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: 1GGTE parts, igniter, OC relay, fuse box, throttle cable etc Sun, 31 July 2005 01:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hickoz_bro wrote on Sat, 30 July 2005 18:30

what is? wilbos pivots from the firewall?? or the RA28's? or the MX62? i'm confused :S

the RA40s (same as RA28 etc.??) have the throttle pedal pivot bolted to the firewall with 2 M6 bolts - ie. not touching the floor.

so do the MX62 cressidas, so you just grab a MX62 pedal, and cable and elongate the two M6 holes on the pivot piece of plastic where it bolts to the firewall. then for memory i had to cut and twist the pedal rod a little to make it sit right. then, the flange thing where the cable (outer) bolts to the firewall, i just made it smaller and put a couple self tappers through it.

hickoz_bro wrote on Sat, 30 July 2005 22:16

and another thing... need a pod filter adaptor to suit the 1G AFM... any suggestions?

why not just make one out of 1mm plate with a piece of 3" exhaust pipe attached.

thats what ill be doing...easy Smile
brett_celicacoupe
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: 1GGTE parts, igniter, OC relay, fuse box, throttle cable etc Sun, 31 July 2005 01:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hickoz_bro wrote on Sat, 30 July 2005 18:30

the RA40s (same as RA28 etc.??) have the throttle pedal pivot bolted to the firewall with 2 M6 bolts - ie. not touching the floor.

so do the MX62 cressidas, so you just grab a MX62 pedal, and cable and elongate the two M6 holes on the pivot piece of plastic where it bolts to the firewall. then for memory i had to cut and twist the pedal rod a little to make it sit right. then, the flange thing where the cable (outer) bolts to the firewall, i just made it smaller and put a couple self tappers through it.

hickoz_bro wrote on Sat, 30 July 2005 22:16

why not just make one out of 1mm plate with a piece of 3" exhaust pipe attached.

thats what ill be doing...easy Smile
hickoz_bro
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: 1GGTE parts, igniter, OC relay, fuse box, throttle cable etc Sun, 31 July 2005 08:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah... RA28's bolt to the floor, WILBO has assured me this is the type he's got... so it's all good...

and RA28FREAK has got a pod filter adaptor thinger for me... so THAT'S all good
wilbo666
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 1GGTE parts, igniter, OC relay, and MORE! read on Sun, 31 July 2005 08:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Brett, what I was saying (a long way ago in this post now...) is that there are TWO DIFFERENT types of accelerator pedal available for MX62's ex factory as far as I am aware. One is free standing (i.e. only the two bolts to the firewall), the other bolts to the fire wall and also clips to the floor (where it pivots).

hickoz_bro: you still good to pickup tomorrow night?

Smile

Cheers
Wilbo
hickoz_bro
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: 1GGTE parts, igniter, OC relay, and MORE! read on Sun, 31 July 2005 08:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pending transport... gotta try and put the motorbike back together, or might have another car.... about 95% certain i'll make it...

seeya then
brett_celicacoupe
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: 1GGTE parts, igniter, OC relay, and MORE! read on Sun, 31 July 2005 08:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RA40 pedals are "free standing" - not attached to the floor.

better setup in my opinion
hickoz_bro
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: 1GGTE parts, igniter, OC relay, and MORE! read on Sun, 31 July 2005 09:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
floor mount gets my vote... IMO, better control in bare feet, good for heel and toeing Very Happy Very Happy
ndgcpr
Forums Junkie

April 2005
Re: 1GGTE parts, igniter, OC relay, and MORE! read on Sat, 06 August 2005 08:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey man feel fee to PM me or something if you want to visit my z20 wreck and salvage what you want from it. you will have to email or pm me though as i don't intend on coming back to this post sorry. i am north bris
hickoz_bro
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: 1GGTE parts, igniter, and MORE! read on Thu, 18 August 2005 08:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
once again looking for an igniter, and that brace that joins the bottom rear of the sump with the front face of the bellhousing, need one for the right hand side...

appears that Kristy (FrEaK oF CaRs) has taken my money and run... almost 3 weeks and still no parts?

hickoz_bro
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: 1GGTE parts, igniter, and MORE! read on Fri, 26 August 2005 00:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
got all the parts i need for the moment, apologies to kristy for jumping the gun, seems there was numerous problems with the post office, but it's all good now...
hickoz_bro
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: 1GGTE parts, igniter, and MORE! read on Fri, 26 August 2005 00:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
now all i need is a radiator to suit RA28... condition doesn't matter, just need the mouting brackets... they gotta be in good cond. need it YESTREDAY! anyone able to help???
hickoz_bro
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: 1GGTE parts, igniter, and MORE! read on Fri, 26 August 2005 04:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
got 'em...

gotta love the wreckers, $40 for a decent RA radiator, $20 for a damaged one... so what am i to do?? get a (half) decent one, and stick a screw driver threw it (a few times) and walla... a radiator for $20... good thing i only need the mounting brackets, not recommended for those needing a good radiator... Very Happy
hickoz_bro
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: 1GGTE parts, igniter, and MORE! read on Fri, 26 August 2005 08:03 Go to previous message
well now i need that blasted bracket still... bolts onto the LEFT side of the block and mounts to the face of the bell housing there's one on either side, but i need the LEFT one...

gotta be a spare one out there somewhere...
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:TA22 radiator support panels WTB
Next Topic:WTD 1GG bare engine block
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 7 23:56:16 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0067119598388672 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.