Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Wheels, Tyres, Suspension and Brakes » HKS adjustable coilovers for soarer/supra *also brand new boxed KYB rear shocks*

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
soarted bruva
Regular

May 2005
HKS adjustable coilovers for soarer/supra *also brand new boxed KYB rear shocks* Fri, 19 August 2005 07:59 Go to next message
i have a pair of HKS adjustable coilovers to fit a soarer/supra for the front. These are top quality shocks and can go quite low. Looking for offers around $400 but make a reasonable offer and the best one made has a deal

[Updated on: Tue, 23 August 2005 06:01]

Send a private message to this user    
RAWS
Regular

November 2004
Re: HKS adjustable coilovers for soarer/supra Sun, 21 August 2005 05:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can you throw up some pics mate?
overboostin007
Regular

June 2004
Re: HKS adjustable coilovers for soarer/supra Sun, 21 August 2005 06:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pics would be awesome. no rears aye?
soarted bruva
Regular

May 2005
Re: HKS adjustable coilovers for soarer/supra Sun, 21 August 2005 07:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
They're actually in my car at the moment, was just gonna pull em out if i get an offer for them i'm happy with. Nah, sorry no rears

[Updated on: Sun, 21 August 2005 07:52]

soarted bruva
Regular

May 2005
Re: HKS adjustable coilovers for soarer/supra Sun, 21 August 2005 14:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
overboostin007 has PM'd me with an offer of $350, anyone else interested in these, if so your getting a bit of a bargain for these particular coilovers for this sort of money

[Updated on: Mon, 22 August 2005 01:17]

soarted bruva
Regular

May 2005
Re: HKS adjustable coilovers for soarer/supra Tue, 23 August 2005 03:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
in regards to rears i do happen to have a brand new boxed set KYB rear shocks which i bought but then found some coilovers whihc i bought also and the bastards by then wouldn't let me take em back.
soarted bruva
Regular

May 2005
Re: HKS adjustable coilovers for soarer/supra, also brand new boxed KYB rear shocks Tue, 23 August 2005 03:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
in regards to rears i do happen to have a brand new boxed set KYB rear shocks which i bought but then found some coilovers whihc i bought also and the bastards by then wouldn't let me take em back.
dingaling
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: HKS adjustable coilovers for soarer/supra, also brand new boxed KYB rear shocks Tue, 23 August 2005 05:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If only you had all 4 HKS adjustable coilovers! I'd so pay good money for them ASAP!

getting seasick with the boat like handeling of worn stock suspension.
soarted bruva
Regular

May 2005
Re: HKS adjustable coilovers for soarer/supra, also brand new boxed KYB rear shocks Thu, 25 August 2005 11:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
get two from me and then only have to source the other two Wink
soarted bruva
Regular

May 2005
Re: HKS adjustable coilovers for soarer/supra, also brand new boxed KYB rear shocks Fri, 26 August 2005 14:16 Go to previous message
consider these no longer for sale i'm afraid. I have since learnt that these are only hks tops, the struts are tein adjustbles which are worth a mint and regarded as questioned the best you can get so i shall leave em on me car Very Happy Still have a set of brand new KYB rear shocks available for any needing new shocks for there soarer or supra. I have also which was originally gonna swap for the no longer available HKS/TEIN coilovers a set of front adjustble coilovers for sale now. Can't seem to see a brand but if they weren't any good i wouldn't have had first inentions to keep em and put them on my own car, offers if interested
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Chrome 200sx 17"s
Next Topic:EOI: Perth - - - King Springs Low - suit A70s and Z20s
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri May 3 18:48:01 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0061571598052979 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.