Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
AuthorTopic
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
icon5.gif  Crazy ECHO Wed, 24 August 2005 08:12 Go to next message
I came across this echo, and im undecided if i like it. Part of me loves it and other is undecided lol, but i still think its damn HOT and different Cool.

http://au.boostcruising.com/database/readersrides/files/mIRCmAN200508032151ridefile4.jpg

http://au.boostcruising.com/database/readersrides/files/mIRCmAN200508032151ridefile1.jpg

http://au.boostcruising.com/database/readersrides/files/mIRCmAN200508032151ridefile2.jpg

http://au.boostcruising.com/database/readersrides/files/mIRCmAN200508032151ridefile3.jpg

[Updated on: Wed, 24 August 2005 08:13]

Send a private message to this user  
clubagreenie
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: Crazy ECHO Wed, 24 August 2005 08:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
looks like a photohop squish of a new corolla. Kinda cool if thats your sort of thing. Mind you a minor nose/tail hit will cost someone a fortune.
Benjamin
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Crazy ECHO Wed, 24 August 2005 08:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I like the rear bar (somehow???) and the headlights are cool. But I hate those wheels and the front bar (even though it matches the rear) looks shocking
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Crazy ECHO Wed, 24 August 2005 08:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmm, headlights are rude, bumpers are rude, rims are rude.

I like the colour though...
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: Crazy ECHO Wed, 24 August 2005 08:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
looks like busted ass!
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Crazy ECHO Wed, 24 August 2005 08:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think I wanna throw up. These things have to be the ugliest cars. And with all these mods... No No No
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Crazy ECHO Wed, 24 August 2005 09:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ARGH @ everything
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Crazy ECHO Wed, 24 August 2005 09:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It's definately different...
Camry_omega
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Crazy ECHO Wed, 24 August 2005 09:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The wheels are the worst bit
TRD-GTI
Regular

May 2005
Re: Crazy ECHO Wed, 24 August 2005 11:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the worst thing is, I bet the engine is stock standard......

lets all say it at once RICE
spirokeet
Regular

July 2004
Re: Crazy ECHO Wed, 24 August 2005 11:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Looks to me like the ugly mutant spawn of HR Giger's Alien and an innocent unexpecting Echo.
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Crazy ECHO Wed, 24 August 2005 12:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Confused wow that's very uhh........different

Very Happy
havabeer
Forums Junkie

July 2005
Re: Crazy ECHO Wed, 24 August 2005 13:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
definatly dont like the rims....and there's some bout the front and rear kits that just make the car loook...wierd...makes it look to big hieght wise.

gotta admit guys got courage to do that and drive around and be seen in it Razz
TougeVitz
Regular

July 2005
Re: Crazy ECHO Wed, 24 August 2005 15:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha, i know the guy...lives 20 mins away from me...
and yeh...i too drive an echo...no rice, more power...
but yeh, this thing turns the heads..double layer 5% tint..
a pretty good effort at pimping it out Razz
im not much a fan of the kit etc...but full props to the dude for doing wat he has done with it. 100% unique for Aus
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Crazy ECHO Wed, 24 August 2005 15:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LOL, unique for aus, but fairly common over here Razz

japans version of the excel??
shezza
Regular

March 2005
Re: Crazy ECHO Wed, 24 August 2005 16:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Its all right for the fact its a echo but still ugly Razz. The rear is missing a little forked ricy spoiler. Looks real empty without it. And those wheels are only suitable on fully showcar "decent" cars.
TougeVitz
Regular

July 2005
Re: Crazy ECHO Wed, 24 August 2005 16:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol, there are plenty of other cars in japan that would better qualify for "excel" status. and also a lot smaller than the echo...
the echo is a big "small" car for the japs...
peeack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2004
Re: Crazy ECHO Wed, 24 August 2005 16:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Toyota Racing Development? I see.
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Crazy ECHO Wed, 24 August 2005 16:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
isn't the echo a Vitz in japan?

oh, and i haven't seen any modified Nissan Marche's yet Razz.. i think it's "sub-excel" Laughing Laughing

[Updated on: Wed, 24 August 2005 16:23]

4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Crazy ECHO Thu, 25 August 2005 01:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
looks like those rims would weigh 15kg each Laughing Laughing
TougeVitz
Regular

July 2005
Re: Crazy ECHO Thu, 25 August 2005 14:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
echo is Vitz in Japan
and Yaris in Europe...

still an echo in aus, NZ, USA, canada, and maybe africas...
mIRCmAN
Newcomer

August 2005
Re: Crazy ECHO Thu, 25 August 2005 14:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
let me by start off by just saying... thats not rice to the at least half of u dont even know what rice styling and euro styling is... do ur research before u comment on peoples cars... secondly half of you are probably 16 year olds who dont even have a license yet and ur dissing my car...and also those of you who think echos are lame... i would resuggest that answer if they are used in competetions and rallys, u guys are obsessed over the same cars and speed.. thats just boring.. do something different and then have a comment, half of u probably have lame old shitbox cars that are worth less then my wheels, or shall i say.. 1 of my rims Laughing Laughing
Matt-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

October 2003

Re: Crazy ECHO Thu, 25 August 2005 15:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think you have rice on the brain dood, fried rice. I might be 17 but i have a good feeling you are a rich 17 year old upset that your dad bought you a girls car.. go eat some more fried rice.
berad
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: Crazy ECHO Thu, 25 August 2005 22:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ditch the wheels and would be better... i dont mind a bit of body styling Razz different...although not as bad as all these people make it out to be lol. and i think youll find most 17 year olds would love this car therefore i could confidently say people commenting arent 17 , ask your self would ur dad or 30 year old mate like it.... 3sgte it Razz

the boostcruising headers say it all i dont get that site i went for a laugh on a "boost cruise" last night and i saw one boosted car besides mine lol but they all like talking about there mates 9 second turbo car that never seems to leave the garage Razz

[Updated on: Thu, 25 August 2005 22:19]

skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Crazy ECHO Thu, 25 August 2005 22:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
berad wrote on Fri, 26 August 2005 08:17

and i think youll find most 17 year olds would love this car therefore i could confidently say people commenting arent 17

im 17, nearly 18 ( Very Happy ) and i hate it Razz

my opinion though
berad
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: Crazy ECHO Thu, 25 August 2005 22:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
let me rephrase "most"

but not including this forum Razz
Rona_Drifter
Regular

March 2005
Re: Crazy ECHO Fri, 26 August 2005 01:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Confused I Can't beleive that im gonna say this, but it looks mad. Very Happy Should chuck some wikid mods like this 2 me sis' Eckie.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Crazy ECHO Fri, 26 August 2005 01:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
buy the turbo kit yay Razz
peeack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2004
Re: Crazy ECHO Fri, 26 August 2005 01:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mIRCmAN wrote on Fri, 26 August 2005 00:36

let me by start off by just saying... thats not rice to the at least half of u dont even know what rice styling and euro styling is... do ur research before u comment on peoples cars... secondly half of you are probably 16 year olds who dont even have a license yet and ur dissing my car...and also those of you who think echos are lame... i would resuggest that answer if they are used in competetions and rallys, u guys are obsessed over the same cars and speed.. thats just boring.. do something different and then have a comment, half of u probably have lame old shitbox cars that are worth less then my wheels, or shall i say.. 1 of my rims Laughing Laughing

So how's the engine? How much boostcruise do you run?
mIRCmAN
Newcomer

August 2005
Re: Crazy ECHO Fri, 26 August 2005 06:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
for ur information ive neva been cruising with the boostcrusing crew, so get ur facts right before u say something. i just put the car up dere just to get a view on wat people thought, i didnt come here to ask you guys, i asked them. ive only been a member their for 2 weeks

Quote:

I think you have rice on the brain dood, fried rice. I might be 17 but i have a good feeling you are a rich 17 year old upset that your dad bought you a girls car.. go eat some more fried rice.

sorry but my dad didnt by me the car , bought it myself, so do urself a favour and drive ur shitbox of a cliff lame ass P plater

and btw, the reason why people dont take their cars out becasue they are smart enough to to keep their cars at home, instead of it getting wrecked by jealous a*holes who key ur car for no apparent reason, couldnt give a shit how fast i go, casue ur just all P plater teenies who are obsessed with power and cant even drive it and thats why u always crash & die, i just hope the put the power restrictions on u guys, then we will see who is laughing
STR8 2.8
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Crazy ECHO Fri, 26 August 2005 07:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you couldnt give a shit how fast you go, but you have trd numberplates...
now, since trd = toyota racing development, im at a loss as to what your aim is.

ahhh silly me...

Toyota Ricing Development!
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: Crazy ECHO Fri, 26 August 2005 07:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mIRCmAN wrote on Thu, 25 August 2005 22:36

ive read this over and over and i cant get it to make any sense at all... no matter what context or direction i look at it from.

that said, people rice up their lancers, and lancers are used in rally, although the competition cars bear almost no resemblance to the mass produced cars, yet we, and maybe even you may have seen a lancer you didnt like and called it "rice".

personally, i like different, and i know a heap of people that think the same way, and im not going to insult your car in the slightest because i dont think it looks bad at all, but if it were up to me, i would prefer different wheels.

notice im not insulting your choice, since its your car?

People are very quick to jump at each others throats on the net, because most of the body language and signals that you would use in a typical conversation are missing.

also their testicles seem to inflate when not face-to-face with the person they're arguing with.

but meh, its your car and money thats all that matters Smile

Eldar.O.

edit: spelling was retardos.

[Updated on: Fri, 26 August 2005 07:57]

havabeer
Forums Junkie

July 2005
Re: Crazy ECHO Fri, 26 August 2005 08:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mircman just wondering if you have done anything to the engine, performance wise.

and seriously you need to handle critisim a bit better you cant expect everyone to cream there pants over your car, so why get so fired up when people dont like it. its called an opion and you shouldnt shit your pants everytime its differnt to yours.

and its not 17 year olds that like these sorta cars...maybe 13-14-15 year olds, by the time you hit 17 you actaully have some idea about style.

its also pretty stupid of you to assume that everyone on here is a P-plater wanker etc, just becuase they ripped on your car. i'd say the majority of this site is people over the age of 25.
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: Crazy ECHO Fri, 26 August 2005 08:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im 23, off p's, own a nicely modified mr2, a project corolla and a daily subau, yes i still think its balls and becuase of your attitude i new think even less of it!
mIRCmAN
Newcomer

August 2005
Re: Crazy ECHO Fri, 26 August 2005 09:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
umm first of all i didnt choose to put my car on this forum, therefore i didnt want any comments from u guys. i couldnt really care what u guys think, but the fact that u diss it out and call it crap and all that, do u have something better to show?
btw i will be doing a turbo on it just not yet,(couldnt really care how much kw i get out of it) and the fact that my number plates are trd, i just support the toyota racing development team, it has nothing to do with my engine, ur just assuming too many things that arent even true, btw i have all respect for you older people, but u all just sound like immature 17 year olds that have no respect for other peoples taste, take that into condisderation

i mean look at this comment from Matt-AE86
Quote:

I think you have rice on the brain dood, fried rice

that has nothing to do with anything.. so u can see where ur own members bring the whole community down
paulst162
Regular

April 2005
Re: Crazy ECHO Fri, 26 August 2005 10:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing nah i like it dude cross between a focus and ar umm i dunno fiesta,get some open rims but would probly make it less chunkafied and a hatch wing?
appart from that
kuddos on styling, done any interior mods,steeza ??
i only see one sticker apexi ?? wheres your aftermarket electronics or boost ,me thinks this is why sum people think shes rice .on the plus side i hear every body whinging bout the cost of fuel these dayz
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: Crazy ECHO Fri, 26 August 2005 11:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
by modifing your car you leave it open to criticism or praise, just drivin the car around you'll get comments.
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Crazy ECHO Fri, 26 August 2005 12:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you say smart people leave their cars at home so they don't get keyed and wrecked... the smarter person would not waste their money on something they are too afraid to drive.

and you, sir, completely contradict yourself. instead of actually making proper arguments, you merely make personal attacks on people and irrelevant issues (p platers, 17 year olds, how much cars are worth); you don't even respond to arguments put forth to you.

in fact, you say you don't care what people say about your car, yet, if you didn't care, you wouldn't have signed up to this forum so you could call people names because they don't like it.

if you don't care about power, why bother with a turbo down the track? im sure the echo would get fantastic fuel consumption- and if you didn't want power, what else would you worry about other than fuel costs?

your number plates do not support TRD, im sure not one cent from your money went to TRD.

i think you will find many people on this forum are highly educated in the science and physics of how and why a car performs, in all areas, and therefore know how to modify the car to it's greatest potential. and most of those people are smart enough to realise this thread is a waste of time and not worth replying to.

and just for the record, i don't like the body kit or wheels on your echo Smile have a nice day.

[Updated on: Fri, 26 August 2005 12:10]

mIRCmAN
Newcomer

August 2005
Re: Crazy ECHO Fri, 26 August 2005 12:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

and most of those people are smart enough to realise this thread is a waste of time and not worth replying to.

well thats funny because u just wasted ur time replying.. so proves how smart u are.. and ur saying i didnt spend 1 cent towards trd? lol.. i spent money on the number plates to show support, i mean u dont know what im even talking about

Quote:

you don't even respond to arguments put forth to you.

its not worth responding to, end of story,
p.s. i aint worried about fuel costs , i didnt mention that in any part of this post, its obvious that u dont know how to read properly
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Crazy ECHO Fri, 26 August 2005 13:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh dear, you made yourself look pretty dumb here mate:

mIRCmAN wrote on Fri, 26 August 2005 22:39

Quote:

and most of those people are smart enough to realise this thread is a waste of time and not worth replying to.

well thats funny because u just wasted ur time replying.. so proves how smart u are..

Yes, the funny part is, i knew you would say that, and, you are mistaken, as I never claimed to be smart or one of those people, because I am not. I merely get on here to read and learn; not because someone dissed my car and I can't handle it.

And plus, you just wasted your time replying to me, showing how stupid you are.

and ur saying i didnt spend 1 cent towards trd? lol.. i spent money on the number plates to show support, i mean u dont know what im even talking about

Technically, you aren't supporting TRD, you're showing your appreciation.

Quote:

you don't even respond to arguments put forth to you.

its not worth responding to, end of story,

You completely missed the point mate:

I should have said, 'you don't respond to any arguments put to you correctly, you merely misinterpret them and then go and attack the person personally, or the forum as a whole'. Does that make what i said a little clearer for you? You do not posses the ability to construct a coherent argument.

(By the way, coherent means 'flowing, structured')

p.s. i aint worried about fuel costs , i didnt mention that in any part of this post, its obvious that u dont know how to read properly

Ha, that's a joke.

You have clearly displayed the inability to read and comprehend- as you have attacked the wrong part of my argument anyway. Let me break it down for you:

1) You claim to not care about power
2) Yet you want to do a turbo conversion
Why, considering you don't care about power??
3) A turbocharger serves little purpose bar to improve power and torque.

The fuel consumption comment was a passing joke, based on the fact that you aren't worried about power; It refered to the fact that an echo isn't a powerful engine, and one of its strengths would be is fuel consumption, amoung other things such as reliability and build quality.

Sad thing is, I've sat here and tried to make it easy for you to understand, but I know that none of what I said will sink in, and you will have learn nothing. (Well, maybe a definition of coherent)

Goodnight.

ke30king
Forums Junkie

On Probation

March 2005
Re: Crazy ECHO Fri, 26 August 2005 13:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/3769/cantseecaptain12wm.jpg
mIRCmAN
Newcomer

August 2005
Re: Crazy ECHO Fri, 26 August 2005 13:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
all i have to say to u is..
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/mIRCmAN/urahomo.jpg
chrisellis
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: Crazy ECHO Fri, 26 August 2005 14:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
would look much nicer with some decent wheels;
personaly for this ricer it would need to be a strong dose of positive influence, as such i would choose;
http://users.tpg.com.au/chrisell/~bigtrd.jpg

although my photochop skills are well below average, i think it looks much better;
http://users.tpg.com.au/chrisell/~better.jpg

unfortunatly the rims are probably more expencive than the car...
mc68
Regular

I supported Toymods

April 2005
Re: Crazy ECHO Fri, 26 August 2005 14:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
still comes down the biggest flaw: its a friggen girls car!!

100% GHEY! Laughing
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: Crazy ECHO Fri, 26 August 2005 15:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
chrisellis: looks tons better wiht those rims!!!

Ryley: well said, but youve been hanging around the Bticc guys to long!

esk34
Regular

February 2005
Re: Crazy ECHO Fri, 26 August 2005 16:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I like the lights, if I wanted to pour money into my 03 rolla I would do something similar, maybe. But I am doing an st185 thing. Just wondering how much this kinda work cost?
I do prefer the look of the echo sportivo, with maybe some bigger rims, and a moonroof. There is a gold one down the street from me, and it looks pretty good.
I don't like the wheels either, sorry not my style.
I don't know why everybody has to dis this car because it has only been modified for looks. I would personaly rather do performance mods, but each to there own. I think people really need to follow the old saying a bit more that if you don't have anything nice to say, say nothing at all.

And on a further note:
There is no such thing as a girls car. I mean Holden and Ford drivers would call all rollas and celicas girls cars, and most of the people on these boards either respect or own those to cars. A shitload of women drive 4wd's does that make them a girls car?
peeack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2004
Re: Crazy ECHO Fri, 26 August 2005 16:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No need to get huffy MircMan, I was mearly asking questions about your choice of automocar. Entered it in any competitions? Do you have a noteworthy stereo? Any thought put into the turbo conversion, i.e. engine swap? The echo's have an E series engine don't they?
mIRCmAN
Newcomer

August 2005
Re: Crazy ECHO Fri, 26 August 2005 16:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i do have a stereo in it.. 2 12"s doing interiour retrim soon.. btw i was emailed by hot4s for doing a shoot after the interiour, not gonna enter any competetions, just doing it for myself, they have a vvti 1.3L engine.. the sportvos have a 1.5 L..hks make bolt on turbos for them and they also make superchargers. greddy also make turbos for them. will be looking into it later down the track Wink

umm that photoshop is disgracefull..

Quote:

unfortunatly the rims are probably more expencive than the car...

mate ur a joke.. rims arent 15 grand, get a life

[Updated on: Fri, 26 August 2005 16:49]

paulst162
Regular

April 2005
Re: Crazy ECHO Sat, 27 August 2005 00:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing needs chrome door handles
hot4s Laughing Laughing i know hot and this my friend is not the entire countrys gonna think the fine model sitting on it owns it, really its alright if your ghey but yur also a goose my 2c you r always talkin bout yur mates not once did i hear a comment bout the chicks trey ghey take your doodle out of the chrome tip of your rice hairdresser poof mobile an drive a real car Laughing Laughing
peeack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2004
Re: Crazy ECHO Sat, 27 August 2005 00:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think paulst162 just performed a FATALITY on the English language.
79rollaboy
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Crazy ECHO Sat, 27 August 2005 00:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wickid wickid jungle is massiv...

so euro style... ewww
TougeVitz
Regular

July 2005
Re: Crazy ECHO Sat, 27 August 2005 02:57 Go to previous message
the egg has the following engines:
Std - 1.3L = 2NZ-FE
Sportivo - 1.5L = 1NZ-FE

on another note, with two stock cars, one, an echo, the other a Paseo...guess who wins Surprised
1.3L all the way baby Wink

those TRD rims look mighty fine and all...but theres a reason they arent on Mirc's car...they only come in a 5-stud pattern Laughing
and the egg is 4x100

and before u start bagging me, i dont particularly like his car either. the lights are ugly, the kit is (WTF?!?), and the wheels are yuck...
but its owned by a good guy, who loves the car to bits.
cleans it each week, keeps it nice and shiny. full buff & polish every so often. and the most important thing, it appeals to him
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
Previous Topic:neew drift vid
Next Topic:Finding a Daily/Courier Car!!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 11:41:57 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0086150169372559 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.