Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » Muck up photo??

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
AnNa340
Occasional Poster

August 2004
Muck up photo?? Thu, 25 August 2005 15:53 Go to next message
hey guys,
I've got my muck up photo tomorrow and i've got no idea what to do, seeing as i only found out about it today! Many of you seem to have good imaginations.. so can anyone suggest anything good? Smile
thanks.
-Anna-
  Send a private message to this user    
#Fiend#
Regular

July 2005
Re: Muck up photo?? Thu, 25 August 2005 17:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wtf is a muck up photo?
spirokeet
Regular

July 2004
Re: Muck up photo?? Thu, 25 August 2005 17:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
#Fiend# wrote on Thu, 25 August 2005 18:06

wtf is a muck up photo?

that's what I was wondering
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Muck up photo?? Thu, 25 August 2005 17:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
highschool muckup day??
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Muck up photo?? Thu, 25 August 2005 22:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you n00bs!

Muck up photo is on school photo day. You get one in your uniform and in the other one you 'muck up' Smile
I can't really remember ours but we had some ppl painting themselves black for some joke umm.. guys wearing skirts.. girls wearing not much.. lol

high school rocked Smile
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Muck up photo?? Thu, 25 August 2005 22:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dress as a bogan (funny if you are not a bogan)

Make a watermelon helmet and wear it in the photos while looking retarded (see the pic of the cat with the lime skin on it's head in Lucids avatar for inspiration)

Colour some of your teeth black so it looks like they are missing.

Guys should always look as though they are staring down the front of the chicks top who is standing in front of them (this is also great for wedding photos and no one usually picks up on it until the photos are developed Laughing )

Wrap yourself in toilet paper to look like a Mummy (cheap and effective)

Those are pretty lame but given that it's school some of my ruder ideas would not be acceptable.

I am guessing muck up day is more of a private school thing?
AnNa340
Occasional Poster

August 2004
Re: Muck up photo?? Thu, 25 August 2005 23:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thank guys! Yeah muck up photo is for the year 12's.. and you ah muck up!
ke382TG thanks, they're some good ideas. I like the watermelon helmet thingy Laughing
But i dont think i could really look down a chicks top.. seeing as i AM a chick.. Rolling Eyes people may get a bit worried.. hehe!
thanks again! Smile
xolent
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: Muck up photo?? Fri, 26 August 2005 00:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if only i have gotten to this earlier

you should dress up as wally with the red/white stripe shirt and beanie and glasses!

h3ff44
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: Muck up photo?? Fri, 26 August 2005 05:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
must be what you do in nsw - bloody weirdo's lol joke....
we have muck up day were we dress like weirdos but dont have photos taken well not professional ones. we have 2 days like this the last 2 days of school. we dress up as what ever and fuck around.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Muck up photo?? Fri, 26 August 2005 06:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
we had one last year after our 'proper' photos were taken, not really muck up just everyone standing round in a big group and they took the pic from the second story class room. Some notable mentions would be someone trying to lick their bitch tits

[Updated on: Mon, 29 August 2005 10:53]

xolent
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: Muck up photo?? Fri, 26 August 2005 06:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm not sure whether other schools are allowed muck up days anymore but mine didn't Embarassed
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Muck up photo?? Fri, 26 August 2005 06:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nup was banned at our school, couple years befor some kids stood out on the road and thru flour and water at passing cars and got it banned.
Though the year befor ours drew a chalk outline and put some lambs brains and shit in it, ie harmless fun. Most ppl weren't at school by then anyway they all talked about doing it but nothing ever happened.
Some chicks spray painted the toilets but got caught and suspended.
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Muck up photo?? Fri, 26 August 2005 06:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gotta be smarter than that. have the muck-up day *before* the official muck-up day.. that way there's no/less security guards at the school the night you do it. You can do thing like write "fellatio barn" on the roof of the boys toilets, spray paint the sheep (agricultural high school) etc etc.

Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Muck up photo?? Fri, 26 August 2005 06:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
they did the sheep green at my school when my eldest sister was there, shortly after the ag section got shut down.
our school threatened with instant suspension if anything was done at anytime and that you could sit the hsc elsewhere. Razz
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Muck up photo?? Fri, 26 August 2005 06:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what school was it corona?
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Muck up photo?? Fri, 26 August 2005 06:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
robert townson
#Fiend#
Regular

July 2005
Re: Muck up photo?? Sat, 27 August 2005 09:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I know about muck up day ,althought it was banned at our (NSW)school, I just never heard of a muck up "Photo" before.

We all came to school pissed on what should have been our muck up day as a protest but nobody seemed to care much.
Sprinter Adam
Regular

July 2005
Re: Muck up photo?? Sat, 27 August 2005 11:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
A couple of peeps at my school were runnin down the corridore half naked and playfighting with the teaches at my school last year. not big but was kinda funny Laughing
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Muck up photo?? Sat, 27 August 2005 12:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
two years ago when i was in year 10 some guy actually streaked thru the school mask on his face sock on his bits. That caused a stir, some guys also thru paint bombs during a wednesday assembly in the quad.
poh_86
Regular

November 2004
Re: Muck up photo?? Sat, 27 August 2005 13:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
why not go streeking?

i remember i had a ray martin wig and the original 80's aviator sunnies

chicks dig it!

few mates of myn went in boxer shorts and a scream mask, and one guy ran in his footy head gear

and the boys also got tanked that was fun, me in assembly with again my 80's aviators.
...nothing sus Razz

and btw, why are u taking muckup photos on a saturday?

lol

[Updated on: Sat, 27 August 2005 13:38]

WaLLLY
Regular

February 2005
Re: Muck up photo?? Sat, 27 August 2005 14:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
flop out the wang and do the wang dance.
mc68
Regular

I supported Toymods

April 2005
Re: Muck up photo?? Sat, 27 August 2005 15:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gotta love what a guy did a few years above me, chuck donuts on the school oval for muck up day's sake...

got instantly expelled before he could his exams Laughing
WiLo
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Muck up photo?? Sun, 28 August 2005 01:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Fri, 26 August 2005 16:44

robert townson

that explains it all then Laughing
jokes

for muck up day things put padlocks on every gate and fill the key hole with superglue,
do stuff to other schools that might be near by
toyrota
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Muck up photo?? Sun, 28 August 2005 03:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Our last day we covered the whole school in dunny paper approx 150 rolls, glad wrapped all gates and stairwell thatt we could so you couldn't get in, got very pissed wrote of 7 cars had about 10 people go to hospital from all manner of thing and some of us spent some time with the police.
I don't recommend going that far to anyone at all..... I'm not too proud of it now...seemed funny at the time until the police got involed and when you see those that got hurt me being on of them Confused
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Muck up photo?? Sun, 28 August 2005 04:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mc68 wrote on Sun, 28 August 2005 01:16

gotta love what a guy did a few years above me, chuck donuts on the school oval for muck up day's sake...

got instantly expelled before he could his exams Laughing

Our school slowing strategically placed boulders around the outskirts of the oval to block off access from cars doing circle work on it. Hehe don't bag out robbo its probably the best public school in the area rofl meh i did well anyway, infact our grade was one of the best to go thru with the most ppl in the 80's ever.
WiLo
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Muck up photo?? Sun, 28 August 2005 04:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Sun, 28 August 2005 14:26

Hehe don't bag out robbo its probably the best public school in the area rofl meh i did well anyway, infact our grade was one of the best to go thru with the most ppl in the 80's ever.

yeah in the 80s(which is before i even started primary school it might have been good.
at my school everyone had plans for muck up day but none ever evetuated, except for some doing burnouts down the road near the 'student' carpark
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Muck up photo?? Sun, 28 August 2005 04:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no by 80's i mean most ppl to get a uai in the 80's i only finished year 12 las year.
#Fiend#
Regular

July 2005
Re: Muck up photo?? Sun, 28 August 2005 08:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Before they banned it at our school people used to: throw bucketloads of stinking mud on students getting off the bus in the morning, throw a lot of waterbombs, tip flour on people from high balconies and my personal fave.....spray people with supersoakers conainting 2/3 water 1/3 TUNA OIL.

you would think these alone would be enuff to get it banned but they only banned it when people started getting the teachers as well.
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: Muck up photo?? Sun, 28 August 2005 08:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
We had security and coppers on the night of our muck up day. We just egged various buildings, signs or whatever you could hit. The previous year, someone left the library outer door unlocked, went back in the middle of the night with about 10 chickens and couple of bits of squid. Let the chickens loose, put the squids in the middle of random books. It was a mess in the morning with feathers and chicken poop everywhere. They got rid of that... then a week later the squid started stinking Very Happy It was gold. Took them solid 2 days to search through all the books...
AnNa340
Occasional Poster

August 2004
Re: Muck up photo?? Sun, 28 August 2005 08:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
We haven't had muck-up day yet! It was only our photo. Barely anyone did anything.. we were told we had to wear school uniform so that was heaps gay and we only got told the day before! Oooh i can't wait for muck-up day.. we've got soo many skanks in the younger grades that i can't wait to fuck up! hehe!
I dont even know if we're spose to have a muck-up day!? i know that if you do anything too bad then you wont get your HSC (or so they say). Everyone at the end of the day who walks up to the shops (which is a lot of people) ALWAYS get sconned with eggs, water balloons filled with all sorts of things etc. Its pretty funny! Laughing
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: Muck up photo?? Sun, 28 August 2005 08:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just go back in the middle of the night and cause a little inconvenience. You dont have to damage anything. Just get a trailers worth of bricks, build a makeshift wall in front of the main entrance Razz
WiLo
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Muck up photo?? Sun, 28 August 2005 12:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Sun, 28 August 2005 14:39

no by 80's i mean most ppl to get a uai in the 80's i only finished year 12 las year.

well then you will more then likely know people that i know then.
(i did yr 12 last yr at mt carmel Razz Razz )
bahnugget
Regular

August 2005
Re: Muck up photo?? Mon, 29 August 2005 08:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i finished school last year, for our muckup day we got our basher car (old Mitsubishi Colt (engine mounts were so stuffed u had to HOLD gearbox by the shifter)) spraypainted "Seniors 2004" all over it, parked it infront of the gate, took the wheels off, chained it to the gate and glued garden gnomes to it.. we actually got on the ABC Radio trafic report Laughing

we also syphened the school pool dry, put potatoes in teacher's car's zorsts, and egged everyone at assembly/parade..

some other guys in my grade burnt "2004" in the grass of the oval, but they got busted for that

it was awesome.

[Updated on: Mon, 29 August 2005 08:15]

clubagreenie
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: Muck up photo?? Mon, 29 August 2005 09:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Fri, 26 August 2005 16:03

... just everyone standing round in a bi group...

OKConfused

Glad I was never part of their group
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Muck up photo?? Mon, 29 August 2005 10:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oe of my mates did a nudie run with a scream mask on across the rood of one of the balconys during assembly (outside) in front of the whole school, right when the principal was doing a speach about being mature ect about a new torrets studnet we were getting hahahaa. it was so good, he got caught casue the deputy recognised his shoes, he went out and found him hiding out the front of the school, pulled him into the office and says/ "umm well, dont do it again" hahahaahahaahah

biggest champ, i miss school, i hate working 60 hours a week and getting paid for 40 Sad
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Muck up photo?? Mon, 29 August 2005 10:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
clubagreenie wrote on Mon, 29 August 2005 19:12

OKConfused

For muck up day at my school we all got pissed jumped on some forums and quoted and edited ppl's posts

[Updated on: Mon, 29 August 2005 10:48]

bahnugget
Regular

August 2005
Re: Muck up photo?? Mon, 29 August 2005 10:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Mon, 29 August 2005 20:47

clubagreenie wrote on Mon, 29 August 2005 19:12

OKConfused

For muck up day at my school we all got pissed jumped on some forums and quoted and edited ppl's posts

...umm actually dude, you did write "bi group", so perhaps for ur muckup day it would've been cool if you learned to read? you're the one editing peoples quotes.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Muck up photo?? Mon, 29 August 2005 10:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so i missed a g boo fucking hoo, he took it out of context by cutting it which is infact editing and hence the message was not conveyed. Wink
bahnugget
Regular

August 2005
Re: Muck up photo?? Mon, 29 August 2005 11:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it wasnt out of context, and even if you're right, and it was re-quoted in context, the bitch tits comment only makes the effect greater Razz
Sigmeister
Regular

June 2004
Re: Muck up photo?? Mon, 29 August 2005 11:07 Go to previous message
We managed to find out teachers addresses. SO on the night before we went to their houses.

One teacher used to be a milkman, so we dumped 100 or so 2L milk cartons on his lawn.

The principle was a huge crows fan, so we put a big Port banner in his garden and vice versa for the Port supporting teachers. So much more potential, but we were nerds so didn't want to be malicious.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:biohazard TA22: Parts sent no money
Next Topic:Best/Worst Kung Fu/Fighting/Martial Arts film
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 14:20:44 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0081360340118408 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.