Toymods » The Outhouse » biohazard TA22: Parts sent no money

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
hokey
Forums Junkie

September 2004
biohazard TA22: Parts sent no money Mon, 22 August 2005 07:15 Go to next message
Hi everyone,

just wondering if anyone has biohazard TA22's number or detail as i sent him some parts and he has not made any contact or sent me any money. the parts were sent at the beginning of this month and i haven't heard from him since then. so just looking for a phone number or something.

Thanks everyone,
Cheers, Calivn
  Send a private message to this user    
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: biohazard TA22: Parts sent no money Mon, 22 August 2005 09:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Did you send them COD?
hokey
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: biohazard TA22: Parts sent no money Mon, 22 August 2005 10:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh i rang Aus post and they said they wouldn't know if it got there or not. i sent him a PM the day they left melbourne and he has not replyed.
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: biohazard TA22: Parts sent no money Mon, 22 August 2005 14:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If he has them, and you sent COD, then he has paid for them.
hokey
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: biohazard TA22: Parts sent no money Mon, 22 August 2005 22:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
maybe i will try ringin the post office near him and ask them if they have it
September_Squall
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: biohazard TA22: Parts sent no money Tue, 23 August 2005 08:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So you're not sure if they've been picked up. Sucks when that happens. They get a reasonable amount of time to collect the stuff and if they fail to collect you get billed for return postage. =/
truenosedan1
Regular

July 2005
Re: biohazard TA22: Parts sent no money Tue, 23 August 2005 10:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
he works near me, if someone can get me positive details i can pay visit Smile
hokey
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: biohazard TA22: Parts sent no money Wed, 24 August 2005 09:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i just want to ring him to see what is going on. i would like tto know if the parts have arrived or if he doesn't know. a phone number would be good

Cheers, Calvin
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: biohazard TA22: Parts sent no money Wed, 24 August 2005 11:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just give it time mate. I sent him some stuff COD a while ago and he took ages to pick it up.
hokey
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: biohazard TA22: Parts sent no money Fri, 26 August 2005 06:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this was sent on the 29th of July but i guess all i can do is wait.

thanks guys Smile
tripmcneily
Regular

May 2004
tripmcneily
Re: biohazard TA22: Parts sent no money Sun, 28 August 2005 13:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hokey wrote on Mon, 22 August 2005 17:15

Hi everyone,

just wondering if anyone has biohazard TA22's number or detail as i sent him some parts and he has not made any contact or sent me any money. the parts were sent at the beginning of this month and i haven't heard from him since then. so just looking for a phone number or something.

Thanks everyone,
Cheers, Calivn

Dude, I had the opposite problem with him, he has paid for the goods, but havn't heard from the guy since!!
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: biohazard TA22: Parts sent no money Sun, 28 August 2005 14:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tripmcneily wrote on Sun, 28 August 2005 23:41

hokey wrote on Mon, 22 August 2005 17:15

Hi everyone,

Thanks everyone,
Cheers, Calivn

Dude, I had the opposite problem with him, he has paid for the goods, but havn't heard from the guy since!!

That sounds like good news for Hokey... this guy just must be a lazy or busy guy who takes a long time to get back to people. At least it means that Hokey probably isn't being intentionally screwed over.
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: biohazard TA22: Parts sent no money Sun, 28 August 2005 14:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if you have his address, send him a normal letter asking him to pick it up Wink or at least call you...
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: biohazard TA22: Parts sent no money Mon, 29 August 2005 02:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I picked up some stuff from this guy a while back - fair decent bloke but could be kinda lazy Smile

When you trade stuff, it's always best to get phone numbers and stuff that way you can at least communicate.
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: biohazard TA22: Parts sent no money Mon, 29 August 2005 10:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
maybe he got hokey and tripmcneily confused ?
hokey
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: biohazard TA22: Parts sent no money Mon, 29 August 2005 11:52 Go to previous message
yeh thanks for the advice there. i will try and find his number in a phone book on the net using his adress
Cheers, Calvin
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:FTP ebooks & apps
Next Topic:Muck up photo??
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 15:01:15 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0048999786376953 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.