Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » PERTH '05 Model Toyota Echo 5 Speed 3 Door Hatch

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
fei-sti_rex
Newcomer

June 2005
PERTH '05 Model Toyota Echo 5 Speed 3 Door Hatch Mon, 29 August 2005 12:31
okay everybody i know it's nowhere NEAR a performance vehicle but was just looking at any interest that can be offered towards the car...

bought a few months ago about 6 months ago brand new from Grand Toyota on Wanneroo Road...

DETAILS:
2005 Model Toyota Echo
5 Speed Manual
3 Door Hatchback
Metallic Black with them Flecks (Not Too Common, Only A Few Come In Every Few Months In This Colour)
EVERYTHING is stock EXCEPT the gear knob which is a Razo one (Silver blah blah etc)
All the standard features these new Echo's come with eg. CD Player, Air Con etc etc
Has 15,5xx kilometers

Car has been well looked after, this is my sisters car and she uses it as daily driver, has had no troubles and of course service history, she is a real estate agent so she goes everywhere all the time and she is also a private tutor that goes to the kids houses which means she drives all the time hence kilometers being at around that amount. for such a brand new car.

Reason For Sale: She has DEFINATELY found the car she wants and needs to sell this LOL she wanted a convenient and small car which is why she bought this and not a Turbo SW20 MR2 but now she doesn't Give A F*^K haha.
Car is in perfect condition (not exaggerated)

you can either pm me on here but i would rather you call her..

Tran: 0433 202 666
Andy: 0433 201 759

Looking to sell as soon as possible before the other car is snapped up

Should Also Post A Price Should I haha...

she bought it for $16,500.00 (yes they are advertised for $13,990.00 but that's not how it goes when you got this and that to pay for...)

she is looking for $15,500.00 ono (still has 5 year warranty)
  Send a private message to this user    
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:****SOLD****FS CelicaGT4 st165 3sgte 1988 Best you will find. Sydney
Next Topic:AE86 Aus Spec - Adelaide - $3300
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 17:44:57 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0036220550537109 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.