Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Miscellaneous » 2T for sale, in Coomera between brissy and the coast

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
CelicaLuva
Occasional Poster

October 2002
2T for sale, in Coomera between brissy and the coast Tue, 04 February 2003 03:44 Go to next message
I am movin house in a few weeks and have no need for the lil old engine i have.

It is a 2T just the 1.6L SOHC 8vlv one.
It needs an oil change but apart from that runs fine.

I want $200 for it....

So someone come and buy it already...

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
  Send a private message to this user    
CelicaLuva
Occasional Poster

October 2002
icon10.gif  Re: 2T for sale, in Coomera between brissy and the coast Wed, 05 February 2003 15:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bumpety bump Laughing
juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
icon10.gif  Re: 2T for sale, in Coomera between brissy and the coast Thu, 06 February 2003 03:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
take it to the tip, they are about the only people that will take one of these off you these days.
JUZZO Very Happy
munki
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: 2T for sale, in Coomera between brissy and the coast Thu, 06 February 2003 04:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have no idea what condition the engine is (do you know its history?)so ill offer $20.
CelicaLuva
Occasional Poster

October 2002
Re: 2T for sale, in Coomera between brissy and the coast Thu, 06 February 2003 14:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LOL haha funny one Juzzo...

How can I take advice from someone who owns two cars that in your own words are "wreaking" did ya leave some mullet in them Laughing Laughing Laughing

Common dude $20 is a bit low, the engine runs well just needs an oil change tis all...

If a 18RC in good nick can go for around the $400 to $500 mark then this is worth more than $20...

Take yer $20 and go to timezone dude.... Very Happy
munki
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: 2T for sale, in Coomera between brissy and the coast Fri, 07 February 2003 02:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
a fully rebuilt 18r c perhaps, i can get a 3t engine with box from an imported car with 111,000kms for 200 less with box so you can see a 2t with no history and most probably stuffed is NOT worth 200 or even 100.

Why does it need an oil change? to much metal down there Very Happy

Daniel
CelicaLuva
Occasional Poster

October 2002
Re: 2T for sale, in Coomera between brissy and the coast Fri, 07 February 2003 11:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
munki wrote on Fri, 07 February 2003 13:56

a fully rebuilt 18r c perhaps, i can get a 3t engine with box from an imported car with 111,000kms for 200 less with box so you can see a 2t with no history and most probably stuffed is NOT worth 200 or even 100.

Why does it need an oil change? to much metal down there Very Happy

Daniel

Oil degrades in quality after a certain period of time, it's viscosity changes among other things. That is why you change the oil in a car, first one cannot spell now this one cannot read.

I will state once again the engine is in good running order, an old fella had it and took good care of it.

You can get a 3t for $200 well that is great Shocked I can get a 1G-GTE for $450 with the loom and puter and box. Does that mean all other engines are worth nothing. Not to me.

Unless you want to offer something for the engine then do not waste my time...
I will sell it, irregardless.
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: 2T for sale, in Coomera between brissy and the coast Fri, 07 February 2003 12:16 Go to previous message
Mate the 2T is a good engine so dont let the shit dribblers stir you!
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:4agze setup (ke20)
Next Topic:FS: Turbosmart BOV
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 06:12:02 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0047411918640137 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.