Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
RA28-2hot4u
Newcomer

July 2005
MY RA28 Brissie Fri, 29 July 2005 13:21 Go to next message
http://server5.theimagehosting.com/image.php?img=r a28front.jpg

Sorry i dont know how to upload a pic yet was a struggle to get this far ;( us novices
  Send a private message to this user    
gold28
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: MY RA28 Brissie Sat, 30 July 2005 14:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Welcome to the club and the car looks great, tell us some more about it.
jeffro RA28
Regular

August 2004
Re: MY RA28 Brissie Sun, 31 July 2005 08:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
^^^^^wat he said.

Looks tough.

What type of front spoiler/where did u get it? Looks good, although a bit of bog to blend it in wouldnt not go astray.

RA28-2hot4u
Newcomer

July 2005
Re: MY RA28 Brissie Sun, 31 July 2005 12:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://images5.theimagehosting.com/RA28angle.jpg

http://server5.theimagehosting.com/image.php?img=R A28angle.jpg

Howdy all,

Mmmm I still cant work out how to get these images any smaller sorry !!

I have owned 2 RA28's both red, both 18RG, twin solex one since 1984 which was my daily driver and due to slight rust problems I sold it in the trading post a few weeks ago.I have kept my baby thou....but bought another car as a daily driva

Engine 18RG twin solex, aircon all standard
Steelcase 5 speed
Paint - Monza Red painted about 10 yrs ago, still clean and shines
GT rear wing, full fujitsui ten amps and stereo, front spoiler, home brew by the original owner, i Believe maybe gemini cut ?, Jo Jo - Thanks for the car !!I am the 3rd owner
Wheels - Original Centrelines
Tyres - 235 x 13 x 50 Yokahamas x 4 a little wide and hang out the gaurds a wee bit, major lower job, thats why the front spoiler takes a few scrapes. I cant get any jacks under without getting friends to lift it up prior only glitch
Ex Celica Dubbo National show car winner many years back, and I have kept in storage and done about 2000 klms in the last 8 yrs since I have owned it, I now have it back in storage yet again, This was my first outing to the Toyota day and my only photos, I should take some more.
I met someone whom lives a coupla streets, away with a straight blue 28 by my ad in the trading post, with a 1G- luved the supercharger !! maybe one day a transplant .....mmmm
http://images5.theimagehosting.com/FrontRA28.jpg
RA28-2hot4u
Newcomer

July 2005
Re: MY RA28 Brissie Sun, 31 July 2005 12:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://images5.theimagehosting.com/Ra28pic2.jpg

Ok getting pics smaller, but running out of photos...they all look the same from here.......

13 inch wood steer wheel heavy on the cornering, chrome work, strut brace, engine needs a clean all orininal parts in good clean cond, with spares that are not for sale, ie: kept all orig mirrors, grill and box of odds and ends as spares

AnNa340
Occasional Poster

August 2004
Re: MY RA28 Brissie Mon, 01 August 2005 04:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Niiiice! i like, i like!!
The paint job looks heaps good! Whats with the boot open all the time..? Or were they all taken at the same time?
Anywho.. it looks heaps good! Keep up the good work Smile
-Anna-
BOCKA
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: MY RA28 Brissie Mon, 01 August 2005 08:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
love everythin about that car! wheels, colour, style! all good. wouldnt change a thing about it from thoe pics,..... maybe take the wing off. thikin a similar colour for my ra23 Very Happy
h3ff44
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: MY RA28 Brissie Mon, 01 August 2005 22:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oneof the nicest 28's ive seen... and considering that it was painted ages ago.. that even better Shocked

i just want one
Andy RA23
Occasional Poster

August 2005
icon10.gif  Re: MY RA28 Brissie Tue, 30 August 2005 05:11 Go to previous message
nice work mate looks good...
i have a 1977 RA23 my dad and i have been rebuilding for the last 18 months so yeah almost on the road now, i also am from brisbane. so if ya get the time check out our project its on here with lots of pics
cheers andy
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Matt's RA28 - UPDATED
Next Topic:The Rona (more pics) = Dead = New Toy
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 04:15:35 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0050628185272217 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.