Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Engines, Accessories and other Mechanicals » fmic setup for ae86 with gze

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
fmic setup for ae86 with gze Tue, 30 August 2005 11:45 Go to next message
this is the front mount intercooler setup i had on my car when it was supercharged, it aint pretty but it did the job sweet.
its a supra cooler with stainless steel mandrel bent tig welded piping. i got the pipe in bends, cut it up and took it to a welder who welded it for me. i made the brackets myself which are dodgy as anything but held up for the time i had it on the car which was over a year. the setup can be installed without removing the bonnet, thats how i installed it, all you need to do is trim abit of the headlight bracket, and the bonnet latch bracket and cut holes for the pipes (obviously). also you might wanna cut a BIT of the bonnet skeleton out a bit, you dont have to but it will rub if you dont or you could raise the rear of the bonnet for that sick dorifto look Smile

id like to get $300 for the lot, it cost me a lot more than that and it wasnt used for long. im located in campbelltown SW sydney if anyones interested.

http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/9269/topengine9wb.jpg

http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/3572/cooler6vo.jpg
  Send a private message to this user    
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: fmic setup for ae86 with gze Thu, 01 September 2005 11:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
offers?
Choony_AE86
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: fmic setup for ae86 with gze Fri, 02 September 2005 13:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what will u be including?

will u include the outlet manifold from the supercharger + the intercooler?

im genuinely interested, but not looking forward to cutting away at so many things Confused

what size is the fmic and what type is it?

will u include ur dodgy brackets aswel? Laughing

Pm me culd ya?

Cheers
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: fmic setup for ae86 with gze Sat, 03 September 2005 00:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PM sent.

comes with cooler, cooler pipes, brackets, hoses and hoseclamps. standard s/c outlet is retained.
Sam_Q
Forums Junkie

December 2003

Re: fmic setup for ae86 with gze Sat, 03 September 2005 08:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can u take a pic from the front drivers side, I want to see the outlet of the cooler, it looks to have a nasty bend on it
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: fmic setup for ae86 with gze Sun, 04 September 2005 09:40 Go to previous message
i cant take a pic of it installed cause it hasnt been on my car for a year. but i can tell you the cooler definately is not bent, its completely unmodified.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:EOI: 1983 HIACE DIFF
Next Topic:GARAGE CLEANOUT SALE - Heaps of stuff!! It's gotta go....
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu May 2 23:32:08 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0041329860687256 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.