Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » SA63 Celica VERY CHEAP!!!!!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
customSA63
Regular

February 2005
    NA
SA63 Celica VERY CHEAP!!!!! Wed, 31 August 2005 04:32 Go to next message
hey all i have a SA63 celica for sale it has the timing gear busted so you cant drive it and the aftermaket W58 has been taken out but everyting else is there. it would be great for someone who has a rusty celica of the same age that wanted a straight body to use.
it has perfect doors and roof and panels except for the front left quater where it has had a small ding but if you have that panel you could swap over for a perfect body.
all the brakes are good aswell as a great diff.
in other words about 2 years ago the car was stripped right down and rebuilt but has rust in the boot hatch as i swapped it for mine.
it is gold in color the color code is 4E1 and has the yellow color interior with a Perfect dash not even a crack.
so if someone can tow it its theirs.
looking for about $150-200 mark but can be talked into differnt price.
also located at glenelg so pick up at buyers cost.
if you wanna come have a look just call me on 0433370776 also if you want to know anything else about it call that no or PM me.

cheers
matt
Smile
  Send a private message to this user    
customSA63
Regular

February 2005
    NA
Re: SA63 Celica VERY CHEAP!!!!! Wed, 31 August 2005 07:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i also forgot to mention that it had a new starter motor put in 2 weeks ago and a brand new radiator and brake master put in a couple a months ago what are in perfect condition aswell.
also the starter motor was used for 2 days before the motor went so was started only 4 times lol.

cheers
matt
Smile
jimmyjones
Occasional Poster

June 2005
Re: SA63 Celica VERY CHEAP!!!!! Wed, 31 August 2005 09:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can you plz post pics of it and the engine bay plz and does it have rego? where is glenelg? if the timing belt is re-attached would the engine be fine? does it have rego? manual or auto... you should fully post more info Razz
customSA63
Regular

February 2005
    NA
Re: SA63 Celica VERY CHEAP!!!!! Wed, 31 August 2005 09:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey all i have a SA63 celica for sale it has the timing gear busted so you cant drive it and the aftermaket W58 has been taken out but everyting else is there

i have written that the gear box is taken out in the first line lol Laughing .
a w58 is a manual gearbox.
so the car wont run as the box isnt there but if you got a box and put it in and fixed the timing belt it would run perfectly for a 2s.
it has 2 months of rego i think.
and glenelg is 5 mins out of adelade CBD.

cheers
matt
Laughing

also i will try and get pics tonight hopefully.
customSA63
Regular

February 2005
    NA
Re: SA63 Celica VERY CHEAP!!!!! Thu, 01 September 2005 07:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok ppls if this thing isnt gone by sat my dad is calling sims metal and scraping the thing becasue he is sick of it taking up room at our house. What is a real waste of a good car, but what can you do.
so better get in quick before the crusher gets it Crying or Very Sad .

cheers
matt
Smile
customSA63
Regular

February 2005
    NA
Re: SA63 Celica VERY CHEAP!!!!! Sat, 03 September 2005 05:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok ppl last chance if there is no one who wants it by midnight tonight then i call the metal scrap yard tomorrow and off to celica heaven it goes. Crying or Very Sad

cheers
matt
Smile
havabeer
Forums Junkie

July 2005
Re: SA63 Celica VERY CHEAP!!!!! Sat, 03 September 2005 06:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
R.I.P mr celica
Stefan
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: SA63 Celica VERY CHEAP!!!!! Sat, 03 September 2005 06:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yellow interior???!! Have never seen or heard this variation. So all the dash etc are.... yellow?
customSA63
Regular

February 2005
    NA
Re: SA63 Celica VERY CHEAP!!!!! Sat, 03 September 2005 06:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its a dark brown on the top dash but the color of the front of the seats and carpet is yellow it looks better then the blue ALOT BETTER!!!!.

cheers
matt
Smile
sagluren
Regular

May 2005

Re: SA63 Celica VERY CHEAP!!!!! Sat, 03 September 2005 07:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am really intrested, if you can get your old boy to hold it from sims then i will persue this further.

Defect.

Pm me with results.
customSA63
Regular

February 2005
    NA
Re: SA63 Celica VERY CHEAP!!!!! Mon, 05 September 2005 06:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SOLD to sleeka spares for $150.

cheers
matt
Smile
sagluren
Regular

May 2005

Re: SA63 Celica VERY CHEAP!!!!! Thu, 08 September 2005 05:43 Go to previous message
No problems sorry i didnt come through.

Defect.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:1974 TA22 Celica (melb)
Next Topic:FS: MR2 turbo targa top
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 08:29:42 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0053529739379883 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.