Toymods » General Car Talk » GT4 owners dedicated thread

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: GT4 owners dedicated thread Mon, 29 August 2005 12:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the only " illegalitys " will come with noise

You still have a cat in place - so its covered

take both cats out - then Mr canary might get ya
  Send a private message to this user    
tooch
Regular

June 2002
Re: GT4 owners dedicated thread Mon, 29 August 2005 12:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pretty sure the answer was yes, just wanted to make sure as the guy at the exhaust shop when I was getting my 3" done, told me that it wasn't legal to only have one cat.

I suppose most cops wouldn't know that the car originally had 2 cats, so you'd get away with it as long as they didnt slap you with an EPA notice!
esk34
Regular

February 2005
Re: GT4 owners dedicated thread Mon, 29 August 2005 16:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Toobs wrote on Mon, 29 August 2005 12:47

The load rating on the ST185 tyres from factory are 88 but good bloody luck finding 88 load rating if you've got 17x7" rims... 87 is as good as you get!

Is that from the plate on the car, or just the tyres?
Is ther a big difference between 16" and 17" wheels performance wise, or should I just stick to 15"'s.
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: GT4 owners dedicated thread Mon, 29 August 2005 16:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tooch wrote on Mon, 29 August 2005 21:15

Someone buy these! Rob, buy them for your rally GT4!

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/OZ-racing-15-x-7-Subaru-gt4 -toyota-rally-style_W0QQitemZ7995288668QQcategoryZ 6782QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

dang they are nice
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: GT4 owners dedicated thread Tue, 30 August 2005 01:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
esk34 wrote on Tue, 30 August 2005 02:19

Toobs wrote on Mon, 29 August 2005 12:47

The load rating on the ST185 tyres from factory are 88 but good bloody luck finding 88 load rating if you've got 17x7" rims... 87 is as good as you get!

Is that from the plate on the car, or just the tyres?
Is ther a big difference between 16" and 17" wheels performance wise, or should I just stick to 15"'s.

88 is the load rating from the plate in the car.
You will find that there are a lot more 17's around than there are 16's and as such you will be able to pick them up cheaper and have greater choice in the style you are after.
esk34
Regular

February 2005
Re: GT4 owners dedicated thread Tue, 30 August 2005 14:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I heard that if the load rating didn't mactch, that your car is considered to be un-roadworthy. If this is so, insurance companies won't cover you.
However I was thinking of 17" as they seem quite cheap at the moment.
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: GT4 owners dedicated thread Tue, 30 August 2005 23:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hint: You can buy replacement Tyre plaquards at your local Toyota dealership. Very Happy
The SX Celica has a lower load rating I'm fairly certain.
carsanactra
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: GT4 owners dedicated thread Wed, 31 August 2005 03:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
who wants to see how much shit i had in my air filter!?!?
http://img381.imageshack.us/img381/6457/filter8ey. jpg

on another question, is it just me or is there spose to be a piece of wire sitting in my AFM?

http://img374.imageshack.us/img374/9682/afm1rg.jpg
carsanactra
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: GT4 owners dedicated thread Wed, 31 August 2005 03:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok maybe not, i think thats my intake air temp sensor
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: GT4 owners dedicated thread Wed, 31 August 2005 04:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Your car must go so much better now that you've changed your filter... thats the most crap I have EVER seen in an air filter in my life.
carsanactra
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: GT4 owners dedicated thread Wed, 31 August 2005 05:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol, havent changed the filter yet, just tipped all the shit out of it.

im pretty sure autobarn stoch filters for st165 yeah? is it the same filter as a normal celica?
Puffy
Regular

May 2002
Re: GT4 owners dedicated thread Wed, 31 August 2005 08:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
carsanactra wrote on Wed, 31 August 2005 13:37

who wants to see how much shit i had in my air filter!?!?

*cough* *cough* Shocked
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: GT4 owners dedicated thread Wed, 31 August 2005 11:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK guys i may be looking at getting an ST185, was just talking to my sis's boyfriend he's a bit of a bullshit artist but anyway. He claims that when he was looking at getting his SSS in the early 90's he had a look at the GT4 and didn't like it. His Mate apparently had one and it spun a bit anyone wanna shed some light on the matter, me thinks he just doesn't like toyota.s
tooch
Regular

June 2002
Re: GT4 owners dedicated thread Wed, 31 August 2005 11:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Wed, 31 August 2005 21:22

OK guys i may be looking at getting an ST185, was just talking to my sis's boyfriend he's a bit of a bullshit artist but anyway. He claims that when he was looking at getting his SSS in the early 90's he had a look at the GT4 and didn't like it. His Mate apparently had one and it spun a bit anyone wanna shed some light on the matter, me thinks he just doesn't like toyota.s

What do you mean 'it spun a bit'?

I got all the same BS from people before I bought mine: "yeah drove one and they are shit", "friend of a friend had one and it was slow", "nah man, those cars are too fucken heavy, liberty's are better" etc etc etc.

Basically it comes down to this, check out a few, drive them for yourself, and then make a decision. Don't worry about what other people say (unless those other people are us experienced GT4 owners on here Razz ).

Just remember to always have your wallet ready with these cars Smile
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: GT4 owners dedicated thread Wed, 31 August 2005 11:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks by spin his mate had one and wrapped it round a pole going 60 thru a roundabout stepped out on him which i highly doubt. I work fulltime so dosh is not a problem, the car is dead stock and is supposed to have low kms (jap spec import) didgy but the interior looks very clean so never know.
tooch
Regular

June 2002
Re: GT4 owners dedicated thread Wed, 31 August 2005 12:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nah that sounds like total BS to me, it's hard to get these things sideways even when you want to Smile

Get a full RACV (or equivalent) check done on the car, so you then have a list of problems that you can use as a bargaining tool, as well as knowing what costs you will have coming up soon.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: GT4 owners dedicated thread Wed, 31 August 2005 12:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yep will get that done
carsanactra
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: GT4 owners dedicated thread Wed, 31 August 2005 12:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if ur in bullen mate, DEFINETLY make the effort to take it up and get checked out by the guys at toyospares! its a half hour drive for u.

cant stress it enough that THEY KNOW THERE SHIT!!! prob wont charge you more than 30$ for a full inspection if that.

and about the spin. WTF is that about??? ive taken this car on twisties during winter at average on 80km a corner round tight bends, and the back has steped out only a little once or twice (but always been under control), and i had terrible tyres on them!!! they are front end heavy, not rear heavy. not at 60kms an hour!!!
esk34
Regular

February 2005
Re: GT4 owners dedicated thread Wed, 31 August 2005 14:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Maybe it hadbald tyres and there was oil on the road. The only thing i have noticed is understeer, not oversteer. He could ave been driving an SX of FWD 3sgte conversion.
da_foles
Regular

August 2005
Re: GT4 owners dedicated thread Wed, 31 August 2005 15:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Buy the GT4 mate,

I have now had my jap spec import for about a month now and not a single problem, 72 000k's on it very clean interior. Couldn't be more happier with this car I love it to bits. just hoping nothing breaks but hey that comes with any car u get.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: GT4 owners dedicated thread Wed, 31 August 2005 22:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks for the help guys, won't be going to the place you suggested as I live in Campbelltown NSW, and the car is located in Parramatta, will be going to have a look at it on Saturday and will drag my oldies along for approval. Thanks for your help and kind words.
I should be right for the first couple months if i bought it as i'd still have the rona if anything went wrong not that we want that to happen but its a safe gaurd.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: GT4 owners dedicated thread Thu, 01 September 2005 01:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok i have done a fair bit of searching last night and today, and from what i can tell the jdm ST185's have 225hp vs the oz spec's 200hp anyone wanna shed some light on this is it true.

[Updated on: Thu, 01 September 2005 01:38]

Roundy
Regular

April 2005
Re: GT4 owners dedicated thread Thu, 01 September 2005 01:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JDMs do indeed have 225hp, they gain it from having more aggressive fuel & ignition maps to take advantage of the 100 octane fuel over there.

The sway bars i believe would be alright, tho don't quote me on that!

The 185s are an AWESOME car to drive, bit to much understeer for my liking, but nothing a bit of TLC won't fix, however the chassis is super stiff, very lil body roll (at least with the king lowered springs i have)

Also the fact that they are not a very well known car is also pretty cool, not many people have a clue how it goes, specially p plater commonwhore owners who always seem eager to take on anything, nothing for me is more satisfying then beating them without really trying ie. no hard launch just take off normally and let the car do its thing.

Good luck with the inspection and what not, hope u fall for them like all of us here obviously have Very Happy Evil or Very Mad
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: GT4 owners dedicated thread Thu, 01 September 2005 04:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Once again thanks for the help just rang just cars and got a quote for insurance $2,313 not too bad considering the type of car, bit more exy then my online quote but its more accurate.

Rang shannons just to see and the lady didn't seem to interested but gave a quote of around 2.5-3K looks like if i get it i go with just cars.
carsanactra
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: GT4 owners dedicated thread Thu, 01 September 2005 07:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I NEED URGENT HELP!!!!

i pulled my battery of my st165, moved sum shit around to fit an air intake, and now when i connect the batter back up, the hazard lights start flicking on off as if i have hit the button for them, adnd teh car wont start, it doesnt even attempt to turn over!

any ideas?
SilverGhost
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: GT4 owners dedicated thread Thu, 01 September 2005 07:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sounds like you could have tripped some kind of safety cicuit in your alarm if you have one fitted...

if not just check all the wires going to and from your battery are connected securely and that none are left dangling around...
carsanactra
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: GT4 owners dedicated thread Thu, 01 September 2005 07:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i do have an alarm and it went off when i pulled the negative on the battery, but i even turn the alarm off and it wont start again, i turn the alarm on, still nothing. so i dunoo. ill play with my alarm a little more then.
SilverGhost
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: GT4 owners dedicated thread Thu, 01 September 2005 07:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
most late model alarms have some kind of master reset button.

find the manual for your alarm and it should outline a similar procedure for resetting the system.

carsanactra
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: GT4 owners dedicated thread Thu, 01 September 2005 07:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HAHAHA, lauighing.

i turned it on and off a couple of times, locked and unlocked the doors a couple times, then the it started going "bip bip" after a few shots. so i started it and now problems.

FEW!!!!
thanks for the hot tip!
(i didnt fit the alarm it was the previous owner so i had no idea what was going on! lol)

thanks again.
carsanactra
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: GT4 owners dedicated thread Thu, 01 September 2005 08:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
any who, as i said, i was fitting a cold air intake for my standard air box, so heres some pics of how it went, i think it should work a treat. let me know if u think there are any negatives for it.

its pretty undetectable to the standard copper too!

http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/4072/12dx.jpg

http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/9413/22rv.jpg

http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/6656/32jv.jpg

http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/7487/48ni.jpg

<br />
http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/6065/50ww.th.jp g

http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/334/76ei.th.jpg

http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/8907/50ho.th.jpg

[Updated on: Thu, 01 September 2005 08:48]

Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: GT4 owners dedicated thread Thu, 01 September 2005 09:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
seal up the dirty big hole underneath that airbox and it will work alot more effectively
esk34
Regular

February 2005
Re: GT4 owners dedicated thread Thu, 01 September 2005 11:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Um can't you just get it engineered, so that it's legal.
If it isn't legal insurance companies will not cover it.
And I can spot the hole, so I think a Cop could.

I Pick up my GT4 tommorow, very exited, can't start to work on getting it on the road after that. Smile
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: GT4 owners dedicated thread Thu, 01 September 2005 22:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmm that CAI looks surprisingly familliar.. Stu... you didn't have anything to do with it did you? Razz
carsanactra
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: GT4 owners dedicated thread Fri, 02 September 2005 01:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i sorta just pulled out the battery and thought it was the best place for it to go. so i didnt copy of any1. i just rekon it looks alot less suspicious than a fat pod sitting in the engine bay with pipes running to it. and yeah im looking into seaking it up, just not sure what im gona use to do it.

and its sure working tho, last night my boost was rising alot higher than normal. but then again it was a cold night in general too.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: GT4 owners dedicated thread Fri, 02 September 2005 02:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do you find this a little disconcerting that when you search "celica forums" on google in aus only youu get this http://www.google.com.au/search?hl=en&q=%22cel ica+forums%22&meta=cr%3DcountryAU
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: GT4 owners dedicated thread Fri, 02 September 2005 02:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nahh the only " genuine " anti rice air induction kits went on to yours and my Celicas robbie Smile

it was too elite for anyone else to have - the power increases alone would have made their cars illegal and undrivable , unless you were elite grip drivers like you and me ..

it was too hektik to release for all these young kiddies to get their hands on ...

edit : oh btw rob - there is an anti rice type R cold air induction kitin the development as well - stay tuned to a grey gt4's engine bay near you!

[Updated on: Fri, 02 September 2005 02:22]

WantaTurbo
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: GT4 owners dedicated thread Fri, 02 September 2005 02:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Fri, 02 September 2005 12:05

do you find this a little disconcerting that when you search "celica forums" on google in aus only youu get this http://www.google.com.au/search?hl=en&q=%22cel ica+forums%22&meta=cr%3DcountryAU

I thought u actually did work during the day? Stop lookin for random crap and then posting it. Now read the title and either get a gt4, post somethin useful, helpful, actually about gt4's or get out of the thread Smile
da_foles
Regular

August 2005
Re: GT4 owners dedicated thread Fri, 02 September 2005 02:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Since when is it illegal to put a pod filter on your caR????
is this just for nsw or something?
I'm in queensland.
WantaTurbo
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: GT4 owners dedicated thread Fri, 02 September 2005 02:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
da_foles wrote on Fri, 02 September 2005 12:49

Since when is it illegal to put a pod filter on your caR????
is this just for nsw or something?
I'm in queensland.

I dunno about queensland but in NSW its illegal to have a pod filter that isn't covered from all sides and engineered i think.
da_foles
Regular

August 2005
Re: GT4 owners dedicated thread Fri, 02 September 2005 02:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
man u guys have some harsh laws down there, poor bastards
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: GT4 owners dedicated thread Fri, 02 September 2005 02:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WantaTurbo wrote on Fri, 02 September 2005 12:49

Corona RT142 wrote on Fri, 02 September 2005 12:05

I thought u actually did work during the day? Stop lookin for random crap and then posting it. Now read the title and either get a gt4, post somethin useful, helpful, actually about gt4's or get out of the thread Smile

i was looking for info on the GT4 so don't flame me and just thought it was unusual, i do work.
WantaTurbo
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: GT4 owners dedicated thread Fri, 02 September 2005 02:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Like i said if u were lookin for gt4 stuff and actually posted something useful it would of been all good Wink
BlackGT4
Regular

February 2005
Re: GT4 owners dedicated thread Fri, 02 September 2005 03:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
has anyone from here bought the ATS throttle body inlet?
I've heard they are much the same as the later toyota TB inlets?
can these be bought from Mr.T ? has anyone upgraded their TB inlets? I know the gains are minimum. But i'm chasing one for my W2A setup..
Confused
carsanactra
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: GT4 owners dedicated thread Fri, 02 September 2005 06:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
in victoria its actually only the oiled pod filters that are illegal, but cops dont know what is and what isnt so its pretty much rule of thumb that a un-boxed pod will get u defect
tooch
Regular

June 2002
Re: GT4 owners dedicated thread Fri, 02 September 2005 07:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BlackGT4 wrote on Fri, 02 September 2005 13:23

has anyone from here bought the ATS throttle body inlet?
I've heard they are much the same as the later toyota TB inlets?
can these be bought from Mr.T ? has anyone upgraded their TB inlets? I know the gains are minimum. But i'm chasing one for my W2A setup..
Confused

Hey mate, I think you'll find that it wont fit, thats if you are using a Group A W2A setup. The TB inlet is quite different on this setup, compared to the MR2 3SGTE.
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: GT4 owners dedicated thread Fri, 02 September 2005 08:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
youll need a group A inlet manifold adaptor to fit the water to air intercooler with your setup ..

its about 2.5 inch in comparison to 2 and a bit less - bolts straight up

Im using this with my air to air piping to sleeve over 2.5 inch stainless without fuss ..

had a spare but i recently sold it - sorry
-==L=a=N=c=E==-
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: GT4 owners dedicated thread Fri, 02 September 2005 09:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Classique71 wrote on Fri, 02 September 2005 18:19

youll need a group A inlet manifold adaptor to fit the water to air intercooler with your setup ..

its about 2.5 inch in comparison to 2 and a bit less - bolts straight up

Im using this with my air to air piping to sleeve over 2.5 inch stainless without fuss ..

had a spare but i recently sold it - sorry

Too meeee!

Its being used on my FMIC setup which is being built over the next coupla weeks.

Oi stu get on IRC wanna talk to you.

[Updated on: Fri, 02 September 2005 09:14]

KYOTO
Regular

April 2004
Re: GT4 owners dedicated thread Fri, 02 September 2005 11:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anyone here running the PFC on their Four? Webstor?

Was just looking at Stu's and Troy's numbers and wondering how much is achievable without management. I'd only go plug-and-play, and Stu's given us plenty of feedback about Wolf so...
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: GT4 owners dedicated thread Fri, 02 September 2005 11:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
remember both troys and my blocks are not near standard anymore - so our figures would be more than expected from say a a stock gen2 ..

with that though - i guess it depends on what you want to do - fool whats there or get it dialed iin on a dedicated map ..

-==L=a=N=c=E==-
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: GT4 owners dedicated thread Sat, 03 September 2005 01:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just a bit of pimpage, if this is against forum rules please delete my post.

I'm planning to import a FMIC bolt on KIT for the ST185/ST184 with 3S-GTE.

Details are on OzCelica.com in the group buys section.

All those interested, please sign up and reply in the thread at ozcelica.
http://www.ozcelica.com/mainforum/index.php?showto pic=2139

[Updated on: Sat, 03 September 2005 01:07]

Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: GT4 owners dedicated thread Sat, 03 September 2005 09:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well i went and checked out the car today, very nice pulls very well from low rpm didn't take it above 4-4.5krpm as was just trundling round the streets and i don't agree with thrashing others ppl's cars, got my dad to give a bit just to make sure it wasn't blowing smoke which it wasn't. Very tidy immaculate inside.

Will be taking my uncle back next week who will check out more mechanical details for me and we will probably throw it on a hoist to get a good gander undrerneath to check for any crash damage or leaks etc.

Cheers guys for the help and with any luck i might be joining you guys soon in gt4 ownership.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: GT4 owners dedicated thread Sat, 03 September 2005 09:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok one more thing, the tyres on the car have plenty of tread but because it sat in japan for a year they have cracked up a bit, i would use them until i could afford new ones anyone know anywhere to get high performance tryes in 205/60/14 or 215/55/14 i realise its a very odd size but i'd prefer to keep the stock wheels on as the car will be parked at a station if i buy it.
Have been searching and the only one seems to be GT radials and it ain't in there performance section.
BlackGT4
Regular

February 2005
Re: GT4 owners dedicated thread Sat, 03 September 2005 10:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have yokohama c.drives on my 16" 7th gen wheels. i dont know if they are a "performance tyre" or not, but they're pretty firm and grip well in the wet too. i'd buy them again next time around.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: GT4 owners dedicated thread Sat, 03 September 2005 10:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
only tyres i have found in a 205/60/14 are a Yokohama S306 (normal tyre) and the gt radial once again a basic tyre atm it seems to have a bridgestone g-grids that have a very agressive pattern but they don't make them anymore and none in that size by bridgestone, might have to wait until i have enough money for say some 15-16 inch mags with good rubber
carsanactra
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: GT4 owners dedicated thread Sat, 03 September 2005 11:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i wish there was a FMIC kit for the st165. what are the chances of this fitting onto a st165? what modifications needed or is it more trouble than its worth?
-==L=a=N=c=E==-
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: GT4 owners dedicated thread Sat, 03 September 2005 12:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
carsanactra wrote on Sat, 03 September 2005 21:59

i wish there was a FMIC kit for the st165. what are the chances of this fitting onto a st165? what modifications needed or is it more trouble than its worth?

I have no idea if this kit will fit the ST165. I would more then likely say no, as it is a slightly different shape. Your better off going custom.
-=DV=-
Regular

May 2004
Re: GT4 owners dedicated thread Sat, 03 September 2005 23:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
carsanactra wrote on Sat, 03 September 2005 21:59

track down warrior on these forums, hes done an fmic on a 162 with 165 bumpers and such..
-=DV=-
Regular

May 2004
Re: GT4 owners dedicated thread Sat, 03 September 2005 23:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
carsanactra, how did u hold the pipes in place for ur cai?
carsanactra
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: GT4 owners dedicated thread Sun, 04 September 2005 02:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it sits in there really tight anyways, but i put in some cable ties for good measure. sounds dodgy but it aint gona move anytime soon, it sits there really solid.

went driving last night, and even as a a cold air feed (by that i mean it isnt sealed up to teh airbox so there is still engine bay air gettin in there) it works awsome, felt alot of difference. then again it could have also been due to the fact that i cleaned out the air filter and it was a cold night in general.
YGT04A
Regular

November 2004
Re: GT4 owners dedicated thread Sun, 04 September 2005 06:30 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Hi every one

Ok my car needs new suspension and bushes (I love pedder quality)

What are people&#8217;s recommendations? I'm looking at spending about 5g

Cheers in advance
Jono
Pages (23): [ «  <  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Just Car Insurance am teh winner Just Car > all
Next Topic:wolf 3d V4....how much are they?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 22:52:07 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.010538816452026 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.