Toymods » Tech & Conversions » st184 instrument cluster help plz

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
chitown383
Occasional Poster

November 2004
st184 instrument cluster help plz Thu, 01 September 2005 10:09 Go to next message
i was trying to change over the instrument cluster on the st184 today, but wen doin so could not overcome the problem of detaching part of the trim (the part surrounding the instrument cluster itself). more specifically the heating unit switch. I cant get to the back of it to detach it? can anyone help out? Do i go through the middle where the cd unit is? if you could give some detailed instructions i'd much appreciate it.

Thanks Heapz!!
  Send a private message to this user    
EVL-184
Regular

June 2005
Re: st184 instrument cluster help plz Thu, 01 September 2005 10:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think i know whats ur saying.. ok , u need to go inside ur engine bay, on the passenger side of the car and find the blue cable,, unclip it from it clip and let it hang free, then inside the car down near the drivers footwell, you should see the heater box.. the cable your looking for is white i think..*

unclip that also. the u should be able to put the dash surrounding panel out enought to unplug it ..
any more info u need , .. let us know..
chitown383
Occasional Poster

November 2004
Re: st184 instrument cluster help plz Thu, 01 September 2005 13:22 Go to previous message
If it is undone on the heater box side and heater tab side will the cable come straight out with the heater control dial or is the cable attached anywhere inbetween.

Thanks again
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:ra60 strut grief!
Next Topic:megasquirt ecu
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 01:32:45 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0041239261627197 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.