Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Wheels, Tyres, Suspension and Brakes » *DEPOSIT TAKEN* Coil-over Suspension Setup (Koni Yellow's, Eibach Springs) Suit ST162

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
buck naked
Regular

October 2004

*DEPOSIT TAKEN* Coil-over Suspension Setup (Koni Yellow's, Eibach Springs) Suit ST162 Mon, 01 August 2005 15:30 Go to next message
** Price Drop **

Now asking $1,350, plus postage.

For sale is my custom ST162 coil-over setup. It was lovingly researched and built for a project 3SGTE ST162, but was never completed. The custom suspension setup was never used, so all parts are still brand new.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v414/jledley/Stuff/Cars/DSC00134.jpg

The set is made up of Koni Yellow adjustable dampening shocks, Ground Control coil-over sleeves, reconditioned and powder coated ST162 struts, aftermarket bump stops and Eibach springs.

The springs were selected by Ground Control based on the weight of each of the four corners of the ST162 and no expense has been spared. These are the definitive ST162 setup.

With the option of a company car coming up, my own planned Beams ST162 project has been canceled and I'm putting them up for sale.

Asking $1650, which is significantly below cost. Postage at buyers expense.

[Updated on: Fri, 02 September 2005 00:51]

Send a private message to this user    
mithy
Regular

April 2005

Re: Coil-over Suspension Setup for ST162 Celica (Koni Yellow's, Eibach Springs) Mon, 01 August 2005 15:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
*droolage*
I WANT! Neutral

pity i cannot afford. . . /sigh*
pepsicola
Forums Junkie

August 2002

Re: Coil-over Suspension Setup for ST162 Celica (Koni Yellow's, Eibach Springs) Mon, 01 August 2005 16:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i can off you 1k.. Razz
Hodgo
Regular

August 2004
Re: Coil-over Suspension Setup for ST162 Celica (Koni Yellow's, Eibach Springs) Mon, 01 August 2005 23:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wot no adjustable strut tops? Razz
buck naked
Regular

October 2004

Re: Coil-over Suspension Setup for ST162 Celica (Koni Yellow's, Eibach Springs) Sat, 06 August 2005 01:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bump for the weekend!
StuC
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: Coil-over Suspension Setup for ST162 Celica (Koni Yellow's, Eibach Springs) Sat, 06 August 2005 09:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh damn and after you spent all that time getting them to you adn the wait!!!Wish i could afford them but i need the money to put into my monster NA gen2. Good luck with the sale
Edwin 3S-GTE
Regular

February 2004
Re: Coil-over Suspension Setup for ST162 Celica (Koni Yellow's, Eibach Springs) Sun, 07 August 2005 13:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shame you never got around using them mate! Wishing you good luck with the sale and a free bump for an awesome suspension set!

Come on guys, this is worth every penny, isn't there any serious street or track ST162 left in Australia?
3S-GE_Man
Regular

January 2003
Re: Coil-over Suspension Setup for ST162 Celica (Koni Yellow's, Eibach Springs) Sun, 07 August 2005 13:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ahhh yeah i was going to say didn't edwin sell them but yeah you selling them now.....umm 1650 it a bit expensive....good luck

Nezza Cool
GUN METAL 87 SC
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Coil-over Suspension Setup for ST162 Celica (Koni Yellow's, Eibach Springs) Tue, 09 August 2005 02:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If they were for an AW11 i would pick them up today !

Price seems very reasonable.

out of interest what spring rates are they and who built them.

I am looking at the same for my AW11

Good luck with the sale
slydar
Regular

December 2003
Re: Coil-over Suspension Setup for ST162 Celica (Koni Yellow's, Eibach Springs) Sat, 13 August 2005 04:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you could cut these up and they'de fit pretty much any toyota. but theyre not really priced for cutting up..
buck naked
Regular

October 2004

Re: Coil-over Suspension Setup for ST162 Celica (Koni Yellow's, Eibach Springs) Mon, 15 August 2005 05:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Edwin, yeah it is a shame they never made it onto my car. I would regret fitting them to the car only to sell it a few months later so I'd rather they find a good home.

GUN METAL 87 SC, I don't have any information on the spring rates unfortunately. They were picked by Eibach to suit the weight of the ST162. Without paying to get the springs tested, I can't know.

slydar, if there is no interest from the ST162 owners, I will look into splitting them up and finding which cars they'd suit.

StuC, thanks for the kind words. Good luck with the project, I'll be watching your progress.
buck naked
Regular

October 2004

Re: *Price Drop $1,350* Coil-over Suspension Setup (Koni Yellow's, Eibach Springs) Suit ST162 Tue, 30 August 2005 10:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
** Price Drop **

Now asking $1,350, plus postage.

Losing an embarrasing amount of money on these!
kenevill
Occasional Poster

November 2004
Re: *Price Drop $1,350* Coil-over Suspension Setup (Koni Yellow's, Eibach Springs) Suit ST162 Thu, 01 September 2005 09:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Very Happy
buck naked
Regular

October 2004

Re: *Price Drop $1,350* Coil-over Suspension Setup (Koni Yellow's, Eibach Springs) Suit ST162 Fri, 02 September 2005 00:51 Go to previous message
Deposit taken, marked as sold!
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:AE101 1995 Seca Stock Springs
Next Topic:WTB 4x ae82 stock tyres
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 05:31:42 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0058729648590088 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.