Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
tyottsoarer
Regular

June 2004
icon13.gif  I hate dick heads Sun, 28 August 2005 14:20 Go to next message
Today I pulled out of the McDonald's drive thu and as I passed the outside dining area to get to the exit I was held up by another car in front because they had to have food brought out to them. So anyway I was sitting there and a group of 4 ass clowns start yelling out "boost it up street racer" "C'mon mate booooOOST it up with that full sik ride" " boost the turbo bro" and various other gay comments. Just to make things clear, they were being sarcastic retards.

Anyway, the car ahead pulled out and as I left I gave them the one fingered salute.

Then I went to the service station, as I filled my car a bogan pulled up on the other side of the pump in a POS VK with a P plate on it. I went in and paid, came out started the car. As I pulled away from the pump he yelled "light em up, huge burnout mate! DO IT" I looked at him, and continued to drive off normally. Then he yelled out at the top of his voice " You fuckin' PUSSY!"

Holy shit I'm tired of dick heads yelling at me. Can't people stop themselves from being tools?

/rant
  Send a private message to this user    
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: I hate dick heads Sun, 28 August 2005 14:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Heh... Was driving down my gf's area couple of months back. Went past this primary school and heard a kid yell out "DO A BURNOUT MATE!!!"

I mean... the kid was probably 8 or 9? WTF? Confused
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: I hate dick heads Sun, 28 August 2005 14:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yian wrote on Mon, 29 August 2005 00:23

Heh... Was driving down my gf's area couple of months back. Went past this primary school and heard a kid yell out "DO A BURNOUT MATE!!!"

was that the same kid you said you belted with a golf club yian? Laughing Laughing Evil or Very Mad
Dust
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: I hate dick heads Sun, 28 August 2005 14:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I refer to these type of people as bogans Smile.
tyottsoarer
Regular

June 2004
Re: I hate dick heads Sun, 28 August 2005 14:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
God I hate them so very much
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: I hate dick heads Sun, 28 August 2005 14:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://www.myholden.com/images/commodore/vl/smashed/burnout.jpg
Note: the forsale sign Razz
SW20R
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: I hate dick heads Sun, 28 August 2005 23:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how about this?

sitting at the lights some chinese guy looks and says at my direction - bloody ching chong wa!

i got beeped at becuase i couldnt stop laughing not noticing the lights have gone green for awhile
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: I hate dick heads Mon, 29 August 2005 00:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Some crap I had yelled at me over the weekend..........

DO a burnout!!! x 1000 Laughing

F$%ken rotar!! x 2

Wank wank wank wank (another rotary reference) x1 I don't actually own a rotary powered vehicle either Rolling Eyes

Arc em up x 3

F$%ken corolla...... x 5

I was at a bogan car show on the weekend so I sort of expect this stuff Laughing

With regard to the general stupid comments you get from time to time though, they never worry me because:

A. It is either a bogan or "sik bro" who yells it out and I couldn't give phuck what they say or think.

B. The person who yells the stuff out most likely does not even own a car or if they do it is a heap of shit or they drive their mums car.

C. Don't worry, be happy Smile
Dale_ta22
Regular

September 2004
Re: I hate dick heads Mon, 29 August 2005 01:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yian wrote on Mon, 29 August 2005 00:23

There's little kids in my street who do that. They wouldn't be more than about 8
Then other times they'll try and play chicken with you Rolling Eyes
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: I hate dick heads Mon, 29 August 2005 02:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have just painted my car and I was driving down South Road on saturday night to have some silly young feller in a VP Calais (trust me it was da hektik massiv) i.e. kromeez and king springs make an attempt at a race, I gave it a little blurt to around 80kph from the lights and it was clear that the soarer would ahnialate him and I thought that was that, instead he sits right next to me continually revving his car in neutral every chance he gets for a re run...

becuase he might find another 300rwkw from somewhere Rolling Eyes

the best bit tho, his front passeneger was a tidy little unit and she was soo embarrased to be in the car with the dickhead Laughing
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: I hate dick heads Mon, 29 August 2005 02:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR 1JZ wrote on Mon, 29 August 2005 12:01

the best bit tho, his front passeneger was a tidy little unit and she was soo embarrased to be in the car with the dickhead Laughing

could be his sister Laughing
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: I hate dick heads Mon, 29 August 2005 02:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rthy wrote on Mon, 29 August 2005 11:37

MR 1JZ wrote on Mon, 29 August 2005 12:01

could be his sister Laughing

Laughing

in that case I should have offered her a ride Laughing
thechuckster
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: I hate dick heads Mon, 29 August 2005 02:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i once had a car full (e.g. 3 drunk wankers) in a commode demand that i race them (in my prismatec 5ME-powered MA61 Laughing )

i think these folks take it all to personally...

-i didn't want to race 'cause we were metres away from a busy pub, plus a stock MA61 has the racing strength of a bowl of custard Embarassed

-they didn't want to race me because i wouldn't stop calling them cock-munchers and pillow-biters. Evil or Very Mad

It was just like revving up a cattle dog ... get the ball...get the ball.. go on ...get the ball... ad nauseum. Laughing Laughing
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: I hate dick heads Mon, 29 August 2005 03:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thechuckster wrote on Mon, 29 August 2005 12:27

plus a stock MA61 has the racing strength of a bowl of custard Embarassed

the 5M-E can nevah lose
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: I hate dick heads Mon, 29 August 2005 03:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I once had some guys pull up in a Calais of some description (VS I think) and start yelling "spool it up!"... This was in a stock CB Lancer... Then at the next set of lights (after I take the satisfaction of beating them in my POS Lancer lol) this girl hands out back window and telling me how she wants to be in my car instead of theirs... Afraid of getting Aids if she tried to rape me, I drove off quickly.
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: I hate dick heads Mon, 29 August 2005 03:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shraka wrote on Mon, 29 August 2005 13:07

Afraid of getting Aids if she tried to rape me, I drove off quickly.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
AnNa340
Occasional Poster

August 2004
Re: I hate dick heads Mon, 29 August 2005 04:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
talking about people yelling out at Maccas.. well.. the other day i got out of the car and was walking accross the car park and there were 2 chicks (looked like 12 year olds) who start yelling at me to do crack cos its good for me.. like wat the fuck? Confused i was thinking.. hmm maybe THEY need to get OFF the crack!Rolling Eyes
I'd be too scared to yell out at people stupid shit cos id be afraid they would come kick my ass..

Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: I hate dick heads Mon, 29 August 2005 05:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yay the things i get to look forward to when I get a turbo charged car at the end of the year. But i generally don't frequent maccas/crispy cremes so it shouldn't be too bad.

I have been a passenger in a car when this has happened. Ie Evo 6, WRX, T3 TE50. We just let them go and have a little chuckle as they take off fast at the lights.
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: I hate dick heads Mon, 29 August 2005 05:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Yay the things i get to look forward to when I get a turbo charged car at the end of the year. But i generally don't frequent maccas/crispy cremes so it shouldn't be too bad.

A hard looking tuff nut like yourself won't have any problems, young punks will be too scared to say anything Wink

[Updated on: Mon, 29 August 2005 05:56]

MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: I hate dick heads Mon, 29 August 2005 05:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol
h3ff44
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: I hate dick heads Mon, 29 August 2005 06:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The one that gets me is if your walking back to your car and you see a nice car and you look at it and make eye contact its almost as if the driver has to smoke the tyres or honk his/her horn or what ever ive done it soo many times with out saying anything.

but while driving mums car a 96 civic with a nice set of rims...
im always being told how much a ricer it is. people in the "full sik vs ular" allways saying something.
ive only once got a nice coment.
which ended up in him changing down a gear and trying to smoke his wheels Laughing think it was "nice looking ride"
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: I hate dick heads Mon, 29 August 2005 06:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha reminds me of when I was coming out of the drive-thru at petersham one time... a group of about 3 blokes saw my car and yelled "smoke em up bro, do a burnout".
I just pointed to the "4WD TURBO" decal on the drivers door and laughed, the guys faces just dropped and went red!
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: I hate dick heads Mon, 29 August 2005 06:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Toobs wrote on Mon, 29 August 2005 16:34

haha reminds me of when I was coming out of the drive-thru at petersham one time... a group of about 3 blokes saw my car and yelled "smoke em up bro, do a burnout".
I just pointed to the "4WD TURBO" decal on the drivers door and laughed, the guys faces just dropped and went red!

Yeah! AWD BURNOUT BRO! FULLY SIKK!

Well... Stu does em. Razz

(disclaimer: I don't actualy think he ever has)
Farkurnell
Regular

February 2005

Re: I hate dick heads Mon, 29 August 2005 06:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've had it happen a few times in the Celica but it's when I'm driving the Mustang that people (read,young blokes in commondoors) need to try to prove something.
I mean the 302 in the Muzzy aint no neck snapper. It's built for cruisin'. I just ignore them anyway, cause I'm in a Mustang and they aint.... Laughing
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: I hate dick heads Mon, 29 August 2005 07:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
think about what its like to OWN a commodore,

its as if its a crime NOT to do a skid Rolling Eyes

just took my car to work for the first time today with the new engine, everyone knows its untuned and my rear suspension tramps if i try to do a burnout

so of course, they tell me to do one anyway Shocked

one night we made our way to dominos, me, and 2 pissed/stoned mates, we were waiting to come out of the driveway of the video store, and a flogged out VC came in the driveway, with some ugly as shit shemalemanblokewoman driving it, the car also had fake bullet holes in it.
as the car passed my 2 mates just starting laughing hysterically at the same time as each other, the shemalemanblokewoman, hit the skids, then realised it couldnt reverse and have a go at us Surprised

then 100m away was the pizza place, i pulled up and my mates were packing themselves, they thought the bogans were coming for them, so they made me leave the keys in the ignition Laughing
Sprinter Adam
Regular

July 2005
Re: I hate dick heads Mon, 29 August 2005 07:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Unfortuanlly i live a road away for the ghetto of SA aka salisbury north so even if you walk down the road youve got bogans yellin "SMOKE IT UP PUSSSY" and nealy every bogan on my street drives a vn and smokes it up dayly
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: I hate dick heads Mon, 29 August 2005 08:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Farkurnell wrote on Mon, 29 August 2005 16:59

I've had it happen a few times in the Celica but it's when I'm driving the Mustang that people (read,young blokes in commondoors) need to try to prove something.
I mean the 302 in the Muzzy aint no neck snapper. It's built for cruisin'. I just ignore them anyway, cause I'm in a Mustang and they aint.... Laughing

You got the soft top Mustang? Whats with people thinking they're speed machines? Nice cars though. I think I'd cry if I ever saw one doing a burnout. It just seems... wrong for some reason.

Cars aren't all about breaking traction. If I wanted a car that could break traction easily, I'd just put re-treds on the drive wheels. Rolling Eyes lol

[Updated on: Mon, 29 August 2005 08:07]

Farkurnell
Regular

February 2005

Re: I hate dick heads Mon, 29 August 2005 08:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You mean you'd cry if you saw something like this????

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a209/Farkurnell/Ford20Mustang20Burnout20Gary20Myers.jpg
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: I hate dick heads Mon, 29 August 2005 08:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my major concern is the owners identity crisis in putting GM plates on it Surprised
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: I hate dick heads Mon, 29 August 2005 08:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Crying or Very Sad
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: I hate dick heads Mon, 29 August 2005 08:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Mon, 29 August 2005 17:53

my major concern is the owners identity crisis in putting GM plates on it Surprised

yeah garry meyers mustang roxors
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: I hate dick heads Mon, 29 August 2005 08:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i realise it'd be for something like that but it still looks funny seeing GM plates on a ford. Wink
Benjamin
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: I hate dick heads Mon, 29 August 2005 10:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Farkurnell wrote on Mon, 29 August 2005 18:21

You mean you'd cry if you saw something like this????

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a209/Farkurnell/Ford20Mustang20Burnout20Gary20Myers.jpg

I would be but they'd be tears of joy...
Tats
Regular

I Supported Toymods

December 2003
Re: I hate dick heads Mon, 29 August 2005 10:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My friend from high school, who so obviously carries the heavy burden of intelligence on his rum-fueled shoulders....

1) VZ SS ute parked outside, not driven for 3 days (i.e. stone cold)
2) Leave house, start car, enter paddock
3) Reenactment of "thunderstruck" commercial, bouncing off the limiter the whole time
4) Park car and return to house

I'mm currently waiting for the addition of....

5) Destroyed LS1
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: I hate dick heads Mon, 29 August 2005 11:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tats wrote on Mon, 29 August 2005 20:50

5) Destroyed LS1

give it a week
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: I hate dick heads Mon, 29 August 2005 11:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
In the very limited drive time I have had in my Corona I have had one incident.

I am just sitting at the lights waiting for them to turn green and I was turning right. Some youngens in one of those 3 cylinder daihatsu's is driving along from the right to the left in front of me. They see my intercooler hanging out the front and their jaws drop. To prove that they are really cool, they slow down and compression lock back into first gear. I was impressed! Wink It was a fully sic white Daihatsu with a dorifuto spec matt black bonnet. I just couldn't wait to get out there and race them. Rolling Eyes
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: I hate dick heads Mon, 29 August 2005 12:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mr DOHC wrote on Mon, 29 August 2005 20:52

Tats wrote on Mon, 29 August 2005 20:50

5) Destroyed LS1

give it a week

but they burn oil from factory dont they?

sounds like a 7M Laughing
prrrmeow
Regular

February 2005
Re: I hate dick heads Thu, 01 September 2005 07:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Melbournites- Bell St maccas in preston is teh fully sikkest place to be on a friday and saturday nights...the majority of ppl that hang out in the car park there are teh biggest wankers- they show off their cars and subwoofers, and they stare at you the whole time u go through drive through

Also, theres a maccas on the princes hwy- same deal but theyre not as big wankers...

so if u wanna be the fully sikkest dude around, go to maccas Laughing
bubbles
Forums Junkie

Banned user

March 2004
Re: I hate dick heads Thu, 01 September 2005 11:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is it me. Today, everyone was being nice. What the hell's going on??
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: I hate dick heads Thu, 01 September 2005 11:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tyottsoarer wrote on Mon, 29 August 2005 00:20

Holy shit I'm tired of dick heads yelling at me. Can't people stop themselves from being tools?

/rant

Well you would expect it, with a front mount sticking out the front of your car like that Very Happy .

http://img225.echo.cx/img225/8464/frontcooler22cv.jpg

[Updated on: Thu, 01 September 2005 11:31]

tyottsoarer
Regular

June 2004
Re: I hate dick heads Fri, 02 September 2005 01:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gees, I didn't think the cooler that that obvious Laughing
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: I hate dick heads Fri, 02 September 2005 01:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think think your hands hands are are st st stut stuttering.
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: I hate dick heads Fri, 02 September 2005 01:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The best look I have seen from knobs yelling out crap is as a passenger:

Pull up to lights minding our own business.
P-plater and car full of tools pull up on right side.
Yelling incoherent crap at us about "boost it".. "race it" etc
Tools start revving engine.
Driver of car I am in turns on anti-lag.
Tools go quiet.
Tools stop revving car.
Anti lag turned off.
Light goes green.
Every body drives away safely and sensibly Smile

There is something about the sound of anti-lag and flames shooting from the exhaust when anti-lag is switched on that shuts people up Laughing

Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: I hate dick heads Fri, 02 September 2005 01:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ahahahahaha what car was that in
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: I hate dick heads Fri, 02 September 2005 01:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The 4AGTE rolla wagon, that one cops a lot of comments from tossers becuase it's a done up wagon. People keep quiet though when it owns them Laughing
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: I hate dick heads Fri, 02 September 2005 01:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yep i know the car was at toymods easter event hehe you'd have to be brave/stupid to run it
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: I hate dick heads Fri, 02 September 2005 02:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

yep i know the car was at toymods easter event hehe you'd have to be brave/stupid to run it

Nope, different one.
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: I hate dick heads Fri, 02 September 2005 04:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SW20R wrote on Mon, 29 August 2005 09:38

how about this?

sitting at the lights some chinese guy looks and says at my direction - bloody ching chong wa!

i got beeped at becuase i couldnt stop laughing not noticing the lights have gone green for awhile

ahh, obviously the subject title refers to people like you !!

[Updated on: Fri, 02 September 2005 04:31]

hokey
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: I hate dick heads Fri, 02 September 2005 04:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What is Anti Lag?
bubbles
Forums Junkie

Banned user

March 2004
Re: I hate dick heads Fri, 02 September 2005 04:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
turbo spools up while on neutral
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: I hate dick heads Fri, 02 September 2005 04:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pretty sure it dumps raw fuel in the exhaust to get the turbo to spool up. Smile
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: I hate dick heads Fri, 02 September 2005 05:29 Go to previous message
it retards the ignition so much that the fuel is still getting burnt while the exhaust valve is open/opening, so as the rapidly expanding gasses make the turbo hit boost

the RIPUUP {or something like that} Lancer from NZ hits 1.6 bar at idle

its the banging noise u hear from rally cars as they "slow" into a corner, incidentally, some call it "bang bang"
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Idea Generation: Youth Club
Next Topic:Free Katakana Fonts
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 23:16:38 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01233696937561 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.