Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Engines, Accessories and other Mechanicals » Importbitz- Clean out the garage time again. 7M stuff, plus an AE86 Levin

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
soarer21
Forums Junkie

Toymods Forum Sponsor

February 2003
Importbitz- Clean out the garage time again. 7M stuff, plus an AE86 Levin Thu, 01 September 2005 12:08 Go to next message
Ok, projects move on and so must all the redundant gear now too.

Id prefer you emailed me at salesATimportbitzDOTcomDOTau please but reply here if you must.

Items available are as follows.

7MGTE brand new crate motor $SOLD
7MGTE long motor, good used (no BHG) $850
7MGTE ECU and loom, manual, early $250
7MGTE ECU and loom, manual, late $250
7MGTE steel billet flywheel $SOLD
7MGTE button clutch, extreme manufactured unit using a TRD cover $SOLD

86 is sold now.

[Updated on: Tue, 06 September 2005 02:01]

Send a private message to this user    
MX73_drifter
Forums Junkie

October 2004

Re: Importbitz- Clean out the garage time again. 7M stuff, plus an AE86 Levin Thu, 01 September 2005 20:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

7MGTE brand new crate motor $1100

sorry if this sounds dumb but whats a crate motor?
soarer21
Forums Junkie

Toymods Forum Sponsor

February 2003
Re: Importbitz- Clean out the garage time again. 7M stuff, plus an AE86 Levin Thu, 01 September 2005 22:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its a motor thats in a crate, which is how they come supplied from the factory.
kemicalx
Regular

August 2002
Re: Importbitz- Clean out the garage time again. 7M stuff, plus an AE86 Levin Thu, 01 September 2005 23:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
a brand spanking new 7m!! Shocked
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Importbitz- Clean out the garage time again. 7M stuff, plus an AE86 Levin Thu, 01 September 2005 23:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
email sent Very Happy
monkeymajik
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Importbitz- Clean out the garage time again. 7M stuff, plus an AE86 Levin Thu, 01 September 2005 23:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I know you are trying to sell the whoel car, and for that price you will...BUT Smile

I would be interested in the coilovers pending condition if comes down to parting it out.
Phyro
Regular

September 2004
Re: Importbitz- Clean out the garage time again. 7M stuff, plus an AE86 Levin Fri, 02 September 2005 00:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yikes!

7m boxed n ready?
So it has none on the clock...?

[Updated on: Fri, 02 September 2005 00:46]

GTV AE86
Regular

June 2005
Re: Importbitz- Clean out the garage time again. 7M stuff, plus an AE86 Levin Fri, 02 September 2005 01:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thats what brand new means.

Hey if you end up stripping the levin, I would be interested (I have first dibs) in the head lights and parkers, and bride seats.

thanks

BJK
SLO993
Regular

September 2004
Re: Importbitz- Clean out the garage time again. 7M stuff, plus an AE86 Levin Fri, 02 September 2005 01:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pics to stillhotdoggin@yahoo.com please .
smashed
Occasional Poster

July 2005
Re: Importbitz- Clean out the garage time again. 7M stuff, plus an AE86 Levin Fri, 02 September 2005 01:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
would you be interested in trading the levin for a ae92 seca sx and a cash adjustment? pm me if you are.
soarer21
Forums Junkie

Toymods Forum Sponsor

February 2003
Re: Importbitz- Clean out the garage time again. 7M stuff, plus an AE86 Levin Fri, 02 September 2005 01:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
monkeymajik wrote on Fri, 02 September 2005 09:58

I know you are trying to sell the whoel car, and for that price you will...BUT Smile

I would be interested in the coilovers pending condition if comes down to parting it out.

Car is not being parted out at all, but thanks for the interest.

Quote:

yikes!

7m boxed n ready?
So it has none on the clock...?

0kms, brand new. Not reconditioned

Quote:

Hey if you end up stripping the levin, I would be interested (I have first dibs) in the head lights and parkers, and bride seats.

thanks

BJK

Wont be happening, but thanks for the interest.

Quote:

pics to stillhotdoggin@yahoo.com please .

pics of what?
smashed
Occasional Poster

July 2005
Re: Importbitz- Clean out the garage time again. 7M stuff, plus an AE86 Levin Fri, 02 September 2005 01:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wow, reply times are freaky Shocked
soarer21
Forums Junkie

Toymods Forum Sponsor

February 2003
Re: Importbitz- Clean out the garage time again. 7M stuff, plus an AE86 Levin Fri, 02 September 2005 01:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
smashed wrote on Fri, 02 September 2005 11:49

would you be interested in trading the levin for a ae92 seca sx and a cash adjustment? pm me if you are.

Sorry, I have enough cars and certainly dont want any more. AE92 is front wheel drive anyway, girlfriend already has a car Wink
smashed
Occasional Poster

July 2005
Re: Importbitz- Clean out the garage time again. 7M stuff, plus an AE86 Levin Fri, 02 September 2005 01:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh great, another wannabe drifter Razz

just kidding, i want an ae86 for their looks...not their ability to drift, and now all this retarded "initial D tax" has hit Sad

bloody wannabe's Sad

good luck with the sale tho.

edit: wait, you look like you actually can drift Razz

[Updated on: Fri, 02 September 2005 01:53]

soarer21
Forums Junkie

Toymods Forum Sponsor

February 2003
Re: Importbitz- Clean out the garage time again. 7M stuff, plus an AE86 Levin Fri, 02 September 2005 02:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ive never even driven this car actually. Brought it in for a mate, then traded it back recently in a deal. I have a Carina and a GX71 for drift, prefering a longer wheelbase then the 86 has. Was going to get it running, and still might if theres no "as is" interest but its in a bit of a queue is all so thought someone else might want to have fun finishing the car.

There is a bit of a stigmata attached to the 86s now which is a pity, but liking the car for what it is isnt something to be ashamed of.

Just so people know. The car WILL NOT be getting parted out. If no-one wants it then it can sit in the line-up till I get around to it Smile
dingaling
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Importbitz- Clean out the garage time again. 7M stuff, plus an AE86 Levin Fri, 02 September 2005 05:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pics of both 7m engines to urantiacjd@iinet.net.au

I send you an e-mail awhile ago looks like you haven't read it yet.
soarer21
Forums Junkie

Toymods Forum Sponsor

February 2003
Re: Importbitz- Clean out the garage time again. 7M stuff, plus an AE86 Levin Fri, 02 September 2005 06:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dingaling wrote on Fri, 02 September 2005 15:27

Pics of both 7m engines to urantiacjd@iinet.net.au

I send you an e-mail awhile ago looks like you haven't read it yet.

sorry, been otherwise occupied today.
I will get some snaps for you asap. Will have some of the new one tomorrow, cant get the other till monday.
I'll send greater details on the motors via email tomorrow
dingaling
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Importbitz- Clean out the garage time again. 7M stuff, plus an AE86 Levin Fri, 02 September 2005 06:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanx alot soarer21!
KOPDIS
Regular

June 2002
Re: Importbitz- Clean out the garage time again. 7M stuff, plus an AE86 Levin Fri, 02 September 2005 06:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
might be worth chucking the Levin in the Cars forsale section too, as a single ad, not many people will look in here for complete cars, GL with the sales Very Happy
bunkyT18
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Importbitz- Clean out the garage time again. 7M stuff, plus an AE86 Levin Fri, 02 September 2005 08:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Seen this Levin before on another forum. Is it able to be complied for road use?
WaLLLY
Regular

February 2005
Re: Importbitz- Clean out the garage time again. 7M stuff, plus an AE86 Levin Fri, 02 September 2005 08:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I know your not spliting, but what about the wheels?...

ill take them!! Very Happy
KOPDIS
Regular

June 2002
Re: Importbitz- Clean out the garage time again. 7M stuff, plus an AE86 Levin Fri, 02 September 2005 09:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
soarer21

"Purple 3 door levin.........Complied, but not regd!!"

soarer21
Forums Junkie

Toymods Forum Sponsor

February 2003
Re: Importbitz- Clean out the garage time again. 7M stuff, plus an AE86 Levin Sat, 03 September 2005 01:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WaLLLY wrote on Fri, 02 September 2005 18:37

Sure, why not. Wheels are $6500 and as a bonus you get the rest of the car for free
krayzie
Regular

April 2003

Re: Importbitz- Clean out the garage time again. 7M stuff, plus an AE86 Levin Sat, 03 September 2005 07:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have $3500 at the moment but im guessing you are not that desperate to sell

WaLLLY
Regular

February 2005
Re: Importbitz- Clean out the garage time again. 7M stuff, plus an AE86 Levin Sat, 03 September 2005 07:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
soarer21 wrote on Sat, 03 September 2005 11:13

WaLLLY wrote on Fri, 02 September 2005 18:37

Sure, why not. Wheels are $6500 and as a bonus you get the rest of the car for free

haha, nice one Very Happy
soarer21
Forums Junkie

Toymods Forum Sponsor

February 2003
Re: Importbitz- Clean out the garage time again. 7M stuff, plus an AE86 Levin Sat, 03 September 2005 10:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
krayzie wrote on Sat, 03 September 2005 17:40

I have $3500 at the moment but im guessing you are not that desperate to sell

Sounds like you have the deposit, let me know when you've got the rest
thundertiger00
Regular

December 2002
Re: Importbitz- Clean out the garage time again. 7M stuff, plus an AE86 Levin Sat, 03 September 2005 23:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
email sent
tourerv
Regular

June 2004
Re: Importbitz- Clean out the garage time again. 7M stuff, plus an AE86 Levin Sun, 04 September 2005 14:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
soarer21 wrote on Fri, 02 September 2005 12:02

There is a bit of a stigmata attached to the 86s now which is a pity, but liking the car for what it is isnt something to be ashamed of.

What!!!! Owners of hachis are gonna start spontaneously bleeding from the hands and feet? I'm definitely not getting one now! Rolling Eyes
hehe, I think you mean "stigma". Laughing

[Updated on: Mon, 05 September 2005 05:48]

soarer21
Forums Junkie

Toymods Forum Sponsor

February 2003
Re: Importbitz- Clean out the garage time again. 7M stuff, plus an AE86 Levin Sun, 04 September 2005 22:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
roflmao, you're right.....
But then if you ask a sprinter owner what its like to drive one Im sure they'll insist its a religous experience
tourerv
Regular

June 2004
Re: Importbitz- Clean out the garage time again. 7M stuff, plus an AE86 Levin Mon, 05 September 2005 05:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nice recovery. Cool
Drift Technician
Regular

March 2004
Re: Importbitz- Clean out the garage time again. 7M stuff, plus an AE86 Levin Mon, 05 September 2005 06:40 Go to previous message
Guys this was my old car, its completely set up for drift, my intentions were for a CA conversion, but due to money constraints and my ever thirsty desire to have more power, John and I traded. Is a excellent car, VERY tight in quite good condition. Havent seen another of those front bars on a hachi in Australia yet. Engine bay has been seam welded as well for extra strength. Car was registered in QLD here, mod plate for the cage and 2 seater capacity. Heres a recentish photo of it.............

http://www.qldstreetcar.com/forum/uploads/post-16-10870941810.jpg

[Updated on: Mon, 05 September 2005 06:42]

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Complete Bigport SC12 supercharger/ manifold/ intercooler/ plumbing etc
Next Topic:7M GTE motor in car to be sold off complete or seperated, has ecu, loom, turbo etc etc.
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed May 15 01:03:57 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.007080078125 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.