Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » Anyone know about this engine?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
shezza
Regular

March 2005
Anyone know about this engine? Fri, 02 September 2005 00:57 Go to next message
I was wondering if anyone knows if the 2.5ltr supercharged straight six's on the jzx90 are any good of an engine?
I know the 1jz-gte is 203fwkw, would this engine put out roughly the same power. Also, besides the supercharger and the lack of twin turbos it is the 1jz?
  Send a private message to this user    
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Anyone know about this engine? Fri, 02 September 2005 01:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
there is no toyota 2.5L supercharged engine, the 1ggze is a 2.0L supercharged motor but wasn't available in the JZX90. The JZX90 came with 1jzgte/ge and also a turbo diesel model but obviously not a JZ then.
by FWKW i hope you mean flywheel and not front wheel as the 1jzgte is a rwd engine and its 206K at the flywheel.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Anyone know about this engine? Fri, 02 September 2005 01:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
In the link you sent me that is not actually a JZX90, its a GX81 (it think) same shape as the MX83 cressida we got in aus and the engine is not a 2.5L but infact a 2.OL 1ggze. I wouldn't buy the car based on the fact they have no idea what they are selling.
shezza
Regular

March 2005
Re: Anyone know about this engine? Fri, 02 September 2005 02:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Fri, 02 September 2005 11:23

In the link you sent me that is not actually a JZX90, its a GX81 (it think) same shape as the MX83 cressida we got in aus and the engine is not a 2.5L but infact a 2.OL 1ggze. I wouldn't buy the car based on the fact they have no idea what they are selling.

So u think itll put out roughly the same power as my 7mg-ge?
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Anyone know about this engine? Fri, 02 September 2005 02:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No idea how about you do a search on a 1ggze and then a 7mge and find out. If the person selling the car has no idea what they are selling i wouldn't even contemplate buying the car but i reccommend some searching to unlock some knowledge.
shezza
Regular

March 2005
Re: Anyone know about this engine? Fri, 02 September 2005 02:19 Go to previous message
Nah, Im not interested anymore anyway. Thx Smile
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Freighting a car???
Next Topic:Recomended Brisbane tuners?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 07:15:07 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0038750171661377 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.