Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
The Untouchable
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Idea Generation: Youth Club Fri, 02 September 2005 07:41
Hey guys,
i know this a car forum, but different ideas come from different places Smile
i got appointed to a youth committee for ballarat council last week, and we are responsible for organising events, youth welfare services, general youth stuff etc etc
im just brainstorming some ideas at the moment for different activites and events...id like them to be different from the standard fundraising stable, want them to be fun and things people actually get into and enjoy.....
different events im thinking of could be: a rap/hip hop event, a dance off, maybe a collective cruise for ballarats youth etc etc. they are already running as many acoustic and live bands as possible. also running bbq's.
so i need ideas for events, promotion (perhaps someone has unorthodox (and legal) way to gain exposure, and we also have a laneway/alley that needs developing, but we arent allowed to paint it, everything we put there has to be removeable.
anyways i thought id try my luck. if anyone comes up with a cool idea that i end up using i will credit your name with it in the local newspaper...not that youll probably see it :s
thanks guys
  Send a private message to this user    
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:The True meaning of Drift
Next Topic:I hate dick heads
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 18:33:06 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0038530826568604 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.