Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » wanting to buy ke20-55 upto 5000.or rotor powered car staright away

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
NeDiC
Regular

March 2005
icon4.gif  wanting to buy ke20-55 upto 5000.or rotor powered car staright away Wed, 31 August 2005 10:38 Go to next message
looking for a ke20-55 with
no rust
nice paint
rimz
eninge transplant or worked 4k.
and mods doen to it.

i live in sydney n will drive a fair bit 2 buy it. will buy it if u are willing to sell it.

cheers

[Updated on: Fri, 02 September 2005 08:00]

Send a private message to this user    
jzx83
Occasional Poster

June 2005
Re: wanting to buy ke20-55 upto 5000. staright away Wed, 31 August 2005 22:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey

One of long term projects is a green KE55.

Was always intended to be fixed up for sale.

Given to us as payment for some work we did on another vehicle.

Former owner worked for a parts organisation, blew motor up when delivering it to us, then paid (staff price) for the parts to redo the engine.

Motor is 4K, 60 thou overbore, pretty much anything that was likely to need replacing was done, including exchange cylinder head.

My mate got into the bodywork and has it almost ready to take paint, BUT we have had other projects intrude so if you seriously want it straight away then we might be out of luck.

The car came with a set of (Tarago?) mags with fair rubber on them, as well as a set of original steel wheels with (probably) legal rubber on them.

More details later if you like

Cheers, Richard

[Updated on: Wed, 31 August 2005 22:23]

NeDiC
Regular

March 2005
Re: wanting to buy ke20-55 upto 5000. staright away Thu, 01 September 2005 09:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no thanx m8. wuld like sumfing resrayed or sumfing wit no rust or atleast sum modz done 2 it.
jzx83
Occasional Poster

June 2005
Re: wanting to buy ke20-55 upto 5000. straight away Thu, 01 September 2005 21:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No worries mate.

It always was the plan to respray, just hasn't happened yet.

Mate spent a fair bit of time cutting rust out, has the bodywork almost ready for paint. The suspension was also given a bit of a freshen up. New Pitman Arm, Brake Pads, checked the tie rod ends.

At the moment, the vehicle that was stopping progress on the 'Rolla, our MX83 Cressida Grande, is also having a short break from being worked on. Our MS85 Crown developed a Blown Head Gasket. Surprise Surprise.

Anyway, good luck in your search. I take it you really do need new wheels straight away, which kinda rules our car out.

Cheers, Richard
NeDiC
Regular

March 2005
Re: wanting to buy ke20-55 upto 5000. staright away Fri, 02 September 2005 07:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh i got 5k and i go for my Pz in 28 dayz. so i wanna try get a car b4 then. even if the car is rotor powered i will b very interested.
cheers
NeDiC
Regular

March 2005
Re: wanting to buy ke20-55 or rotor powered car upto 5000. staright away Fri, 02 September 2005 08:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Message Body
DEZ-23Q
Occasional Poster

June 2005
Re: wanting to buy ke20-55 or rotor powered car upto 5000. staright away Fri, 02 September 2005 08:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey mate

how u going i saw a nice black ke55 in here a few weeks ago mayb u should go have a look at that u might be interested Smile

cheers mate
NeDiC
Regular

March 2005
Re: wanting to buy ke20-55 upto 5000.or rotor powered car staright away Fri, 02 September 2005 08:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanx for ur help yeh i saw that 1 dez23q i fink it was in melbourna though. mayb i should of flu down ahy. lol thanx newaiz dezza champ
cheers
v8xc
Regular

March 2005
Re: wanting to buy ke20-55 upto 5000.or rotor powered car staright away Fri, 02 September 2005 09:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
der waz da sickest ke35 coupe on here if dats da one ya talkin bout uleh Very Happy
DEZ-23Q
Occasional Poster

June 2005
Re: wanting to buy ke20-55 upto 5000.or rotor powered car staright away Fri, 02 September 2005 12:41 Go to previous message
lol np nedic happy to help a friend in need dw i drive u down 2 melbourne if u wana c it Razz lmaoo cya cuz
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:RA23 For sale in melbourne. With Pics
Next Topic:WTB- Car under $200
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun May 5 07:39:41 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0058650970458984 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.