Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
STR8 2.8
Forums Junkie

February 2003
ma61 supra interior parts Wed, 05 February 2003 06:45 Go to next message
does anybody hav a spare console they can part with. i need the whole console bit that goes around the gearknob and the radio area including the black rubbery bit. i also need a section in the boot that covers the right side, and the right rear seatbelt, just above where the rear window wiper tank is.
i need it in blue colour. i am in sydney in the sutherland shire if anyone can help
  Send a private message to this user    
ZZT231
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: ma61 supra interior parts Sun, 09 February 2003 06:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Look towards the RA60, SA63 or RA65 (1981 - 1985 Celica) for interior parts. Some of the models came out in Blue Interior and are very similar. Though the Center console is completely different Sad where the MA61 is larger in storage but they have similar bolt holes and bolt up (I think) so if desperate use one out of a Celica. The Rubbery Black Radio Surround is the same as the one out of the Celica just that the Celica is made out of plastic and doesn't have the rubbery feel Confused .

Same applies to the boot plastics, the only disadvantage is that there is no carpet attached to it...

Cheers
STR8 2.8
Forums Junkie

February 2003
icon10.gif  Re: ma61 supra interior parts Sun, 09 February 2003 09:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks heaps champ
thats very helpful Very Happy
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: ma61 supra interior parts Sun, 09 February 2003 11:37 Go to previous message
I've got a mixture in my car. For all the dashpad, the A-pillars, and glove box, I've used the Supra stuff, because its higher quality. For the other side I think its all Celica stuff, because it was in better condition and is the same!
I've got a Celica centre console to use for the XX, although ultimately I want an XX one with the reading light Razz
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:4 stud rwd wheels wanted
Next Topic:WTB 4age oil cooler
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed May 15 17:35:32 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.12791299819946 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.