Toymods » Cruises and Events » #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Rallystanza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Tue, 23 August 2005 10:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah this meet is going to be bloody awesome....

This year I will have my Sprinter there instead of the Rally Stanza!

Hopefully I will have the all new driveline in it by then...

I will very soon be meeting with 'The Chad" to collaborate all these ideas being thrown around and try to work out a few drives/events that will be a happy medium for all concerned.

As far as complaining about driving, I reckon the AE86 is the sweetest thing to drive and its a pleasure to be driving it...Heaps...and also most of you guys having driven 10+ hours, as said above, driving around melbourne will prove to be effortless, amd for those that live here and wont have to drive 10+ hours to get here, shut the fuck up Razz .

Lets make this a really good event and make an effort of trying to say Hi to everyone and remembering who we all are so that when we get back on here we arent all just another username!

So lets keep the ideas coming both from melbournites, sydneyites, adelaideanites, ACTianites,bananabenderites and whereverelsenites, should be great and will be awesome to make as many people as posible a part of this.

Cheers,

Jeremy/Jezza/Jez/Rallystanza

[Updated on: Tue, 23 August 2005 10:30]

Send a private message to this user    
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Tue, 23 August 2005 23:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Guys, rest assured, Chad and I are working on making this year's event more than just a get-together - we're hoping Full Lock are going to be extremely nice people and let us use part of Calder Park for a bit of thrashing fun on the Friday while they are setting up everything for the nationals. Let's keep our fingers crossed, but I wouldn't be getting our hopes up too much as it's quite a big ask. We're trying our best though!

Cheers,

Jeremy.
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Tue, 23 August 2005 23:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hows your car coming along Jeremy?
Can't wait to see it.
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Wed, 24 August 2005 00:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Evan wrote on Wed, 24 August 2005 09:18

Hows your car coming along Jeremy?
Can't wait to see it.

Slowly Confused

I give it another month or so, but it'll be there in December if everything holds together! Currently changing to a new, larger turbo, GT-R injectors and Z32 AFM, and it will be hitting the dyno in a couple of weeks (as a shell with one seat in it!).

Waiting for parts from Japan is really what's holding everything up. It should have been finished by now!
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Wed, 24 August 2005 00:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Has it been an easy conversion?
Such as fitting everything up?
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Wed, 24 August 2005 01:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Evan wrote on Wed, 24 August 2005 10:34

Has it been an easy conversion?
Such as fitting everything up?

Oh yeah, that part was done in a day!
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Wed, 24 August 2005 02:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So you must have had all the necessary parts before hand then..
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Wed, 24 August 2005 03:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Evan wrote on Wed, 24 August 2005 12:53

So you must have had all the necessary parts before hand then..

Yep, it was all pulled out of one hachi and put into another dude.
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Thu, 25 August 2005 01:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oic.
86sp
Regular

November 2003
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Wed, 31 August 2005 05:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Guys,
Hopefully will make it down there this year. Wrote my baby off 2 days before I was supposed to leave last year. New shell, fully rebuilt, only a matter of weeks before its on the road. Can't wait for this trip. I'm not a regular poster on these forums but I hope that doesnt matter "I prefer to watch" Razz
DRiiFT_King
Regular

November 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Wed, 31 August 2005 10:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill be there again this year! even if i have to tow it
Matt-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

October 2003

Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Sun, 04 September 2005 23:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Guys, Ive been thinking hard and long, but I still have to plan it all out. I might be the only WA AE86 to come to this cruise. Ive been thinking of driving over east for a trip to see a phew people, and now that I think of it, this is a better time than any. Don't put me on the list yet, still unsure if it will go ahead depending on money and things that happen, but I would like to drive to Adelaide, and cruise to Melbourne with those guys. What you all think ? Smile
toyoda
Regular

November 2003
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Mon, 05 September 2005 01:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Matt-AE86 wrote on Mon, 05 September 2005 09:45

Hey Guys, Ive been thinking hard and long, but I still have to plan it all out. I might be the only WA AE86 to come to this cruise. Ive been thinking of driving over east for a trip to see a phew people, and now that I think of it, this is a better time than any. Don't put me on the list yet, still unsure if it will go ahead depending on money and things that happen, but I would like to drive to Adelaide, and cruise to Melbourne with those guys. What you all think ? Smile

do it
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Mon, 05 September 2005 04:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
agreed.

do it naaaoooww!
cannonball
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Mon, 05 September 2005 04:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86drift wrote on Mon, 05 September 2005 14:06

do it naaaoooww!

Actually, no, wait till december then DO EEET Razz
white86
Regular

May 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Thu, 08 September 2005 00:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Where are all the queensland people!? Are you all lazy bastards? I'll put all my effort into coming to this meet from Brisbane. I watched last years thread wishing I was there. Even better, this year I can bring both my hachi's, with a driver and passenger each.

Also, don't flame me for this, I have ae86 driving club stickers on both my cars (one came like that when I bought it). What's the deal with this? I don't know any of the history, as far as I knew it was just a way for ae86's to recognise each other locally. Someone please explain!

***sticker removal pending...***
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Thu, 08 September 2005 00:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
white86 wrote on Thu, 08 September 2005 10:28

I have ae86 driving club stickers on both my cars (one came like that when I bought it). What's the deal with this? I don't know any of the history, as far as I knew it was just a way for ae86's to recognise each other locally. Someone please explain!

***sticker removal pending...***

Don't remove it - we all have them!

Who gives a rat's ass where it came fromor whatever anyway.

Guys - if we can't use Calder (looking more and more likely every day), we may look at having a BBQ and gathering at a mate's workshop, doubling as his grand opening.

It's also located on a 300mx9m stretch of tarmac in a deserted area that may possibly be used for a bit of fun... A controlled environment of course! Razz
white86
Regular

May 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Thu, 08 September 2005 00:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ah that's ok then. I'm a lover of all things hachi, as I'm sure all of you are, didn't want something like this to get in the way! I'm sensing a bit of hostility towards the brisbane people who run the ae86drivingclub.com forums, maybe in the spirit of our annual meeting such differences could be resolved? I know for a fact that ae86dc people up here are dedicated ae86 fans, and are an absolute asset to organising hachi events and meets up here.

If some people from Brisbane do come down (I think I could get maybe 5 cars), it'd be awesome to meet up with the sydney people and have an even bigger cruise across to melbourne. How soon do you think we can know some definate plans? Oh yeah, I'd definately be up for the track day thing too.

Besides that, hope to meet you all in december.

[Updated on: Thu, 08 September 2005 02:31]

Cj_sullivan
Regular

April 2005
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Fri, 09 September 2005 12:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill b up for this cruise , its gona b bloody awesome ,
Slippy
Regular

March 2005
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Sat, 10 September 2005 01:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be there for sure! Be great to meet others with Ae86's and check there cars out!

Saw the last meet in a mag... Looked great! Looked like a pretty decent turnout. Hopefully this year will be also.
79rollaboy
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Sat, 10 September 2005 02:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im not 100% sure if I'll be able to make it... I'll try to work my holidays and schoolies around it but I cant say yes for sure until I figure out whats on when...
mumblezzz
Regular

June 2003
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Sat, 10 September 2005 13:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'd rep QLD again but I dont have a hachi anymore. Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad

Plus Calders a crap track to slide.
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Fri, 16 September 2005 09:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've started a dedicated thread for the Sydney convoy to Melbourne... so as per last time this thread can be all about organising what we all do in Melbourne.. though I hear Chad has it totally downpat Wink

So for any QLD or NSW people planning to head down to Melbourne, http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=80920&start=0&rid=5318&S=6c388f3e778 2ab5d2a039c4373f82c80

^ theres the thread for you Wink
toyoda
Regular

November 2003
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Sun, 09 October 2005 11:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey guys, with this new forum coming in 2 effect soonish "i guess" not acttually sure when it will happen, cbf looking 2 find out..

NE way. when the new forum comes on where are we all going to orginise this event? as some members wont be moving to the new forum due 2 what ever, and this could be a problem for communication
cannonball
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Sun, 09 October 2005 22:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Both forums will be running together for a while
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Mon, 10 October 2005 11:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok well incase people have trouble remembering the main part...

DECEMBER 10TH & 11TH BE AT CALDER PARK

thats really all you need to know... hehehe Wink
WaLLLY
Regular

February 2005
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Mon, 10 October 2005 20:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey fellas,

just a quick question, how long is the trip down? are we going to coastal way or highway?

As i might not have a co-driver (missus) might be coming, and she dont drive manual! lol.

So yer i would be going the whole way, preferred highway root!! Very Happy
cannonball
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Tue, 11 October 2005 00:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Check out the "official convoy" thread.
WaLLLY
Regular

February 2005
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Tue, 11 October 2005 02:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hook a brother up... where is it?
cannonball
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Tue, 11 October 2005 02:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Its about 6 threads down from this thread, in the Cruises and Events section Rolling Eyes Very Happy

EDIT:
Dude, do you have some sort of spit personality thing going onm? You have tha last post in that thread!!! Very Happy Laughing

[Updated on: Tue, 11 October 2005 02:59]

Cj_sullivan
Regular

April 2005
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Wed, 12 October 2005 03:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yea this cruise is going to be "off its head" , count me in for the cruise , where exactly will every1 b meeting , like the vic , nsw , tas and s.a people , wheres the spot
Cheers Corie
bluehachi
Regular

September 2005
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Wed, 12 October 2005 14:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fully sik n shit its gonna be off da tap!

lol

yeah i'll be there
WiLo
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Wed, 12 October 2005 22:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cannonball wrote on Tue, 11 October 2005 12:56

EDIT:
Dude, do you have some sort of spit personality thing going onm? You have tha last post in that thread!!! Very Happy Laughing

no he is just lazy, he looks after he asks others to link him up:P
toyoda
Regular

November 2003
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Thu, 13 October 2005 06:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Arch wrote on Mon, 10 October 2005 21:22

ok well incase people have trouble remembering the main part...

DECEMBER 10TH & 11TH BE AT CALDER PARK

thats really all you need to know... hehehe Wink

NO coz the hachi meet wont be at calder park on the 10th ?

we will be meeting some where else i believe? are we not ?
genkin
Regular

January 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Thu, 13 October 2005 07:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey, If you are an SA 86er,
Check out my Thread for the group of us heading over on Friday night.

CLICK HERE FOOL!
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Thu, 13 October 2005 10:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im officially got the days off
so im coming!!!
WaLLLY
Regular

February 2005
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Sat, 15 October 2005 01:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WiLo wrote on Thu, 13 October 2005 08:01

cannonball wrote on Tue, 11 October 2005 12:56

EDIT:

no he is just lazy, he looks after he asks others to link him up:P

lol, up yours wilo!! Razz Very Happy

[Updated on: Sat, 15 October 2005 01:15]

.wolfwood
Regular

February 2005
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Sun, 16 October 2005 14:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
come on qld ppl i want to go but no way im gona go from qld to sydney by my self.

if 3 or some qld'ers go then iwill join them for sure.

well pending costs taht is
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Mon, 17 October 2005 12:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If your an SA AE86er, head to this thread for the thursday departure

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=83930&start=0&rid=4649&S=9cd9c235a15 7e2953331b6946a542e7b

good work son
.drft86
Occasional Poster

September 2005
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Thu, 20 October 2005 03:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey woolfwood, i am driving down from qld

drive down with me, in a seperate car though sorry, im pickn up a mate in sydney

but do it.

jason with the red hachi might cruise with u if u ask nicely
slipknot86
Regular

June 2005
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Thu, 20 October 2005 11:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do it!! do it!! i'll drive with u if i'm in queensland.... Razz
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Wed, 26 October 2005 11:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is everyone happy with where we held it last year?

Brimbank Park, Keilor East.
Melways Page 15 A10
http://img466.imageshack.us/img466/2729/16bp.jpg

[Updated on: Wed, 26 October 2005 11:52]

Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Wed, 26 October 2005 11:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i dont mind if we have it there, but the pics will look a bit the same as last year
white86
Regular

May 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Thu, 27 October 2005 02:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey, ok count me in as a definate from QLD. I'll have 2 cars going down, and at the moment they have 2 people each. Probably leave Brisbane real early on Wednesday, stay with some friends for the night in Sydney, then get them to show us the way to the Homebush meet on Thursday morning. Anyone from QLD that wants to organise something definate, PM me you mobile number.

Getting pretty psyched up about it! Can't wait to see everyone.
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Thu, 27 October 2005 13:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
^^This guys a champ!^^

nice dedication there mate, true sprinter spirit!! Wink

In 2 weeks my car passes over the pits, it better pass coz i got a few mods to do before melb haahhah
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Sun, 30 October 2005 02:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Chad, is there anywhere else that springs to mind to hold a bbq/meet apart from the same spot as last time?

Im not fussed where it is, but if theres a location thats different/better then obviously do it! Smile

If not then that park in kelior it is..!?
sprinter_turbo
Regular

October 2003
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Sun, 30 October 2005 02:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damn, my wedding is on the 11th

dale...
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Sun, 30 October 2005 07:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wedding? PFFFTTT Very Happy Razz

86 meet much much much more important Wink
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Mon, 31 October 2005 03:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If you guys don't want to do brimbank again i can think of a few places which would be good...

they would be inner city and wouldn't be a long drive to get there (about 20-30 minutes from calder)
AZAE86
Regular

May 2002
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Tue, 01 November 2005 03:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HOPEFULLY i will be there, if the timing's right my hachi will be back on the road and ill be there with arena.
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Tue, 01 November 2005 13:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
same park as last year is OK by me. anyone else object?
white86
Regular

May 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Wed, 02 November 2005 00:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok guys, things are looking pretty tight in terms of getting my second car ready for the trip.

As it stands, the engine and gearbox are on the floor of the garage, and the dash is in some as-yet-undertermined state of disassembaly.

Also, the JIC coilovers need new springs and maybe shocks, lest my spine suffers the same fate at the chassis rails and engine bay welds!

Oh, and no rego or insurance atm either!

I'd really love to have this car for the trip. Some of you might know it as Ben's old car that used to have THE86 plates, so it'd be awesome to have it out again.

Let all of us pray that I can dig deep over the next month and get it running!
Sprinter-Saurus
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Wed, 02 November 2005 12:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Black Reverand voice: "Let's all pray together our brothers and sisters, let's praaaaayy, hoping this AE86 will be back on the road for the apocalypse of the AE86 in Melbourne. Praaaaaaayy. HALLELUJAH!!!!

Very Happy Very Happy Cool Cool
Machiavelli
Regular

September 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Wed, 02 November 2005 15:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wen does all the accomodation stuff get worked out.
just thought id ask as sleeping in a velo podium isnt something id lke to do be doing again lol.

Niko.
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Sun, 06 November 2005 21:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Machiavelli wrote on Thu, 03 November 2005 02:11

wen does all the accomodation stuff get worked out.
just thought id ask as sleeping in a velo podium isnt something id lke to do be doing again lol.

Niko.

Wrong thread matey. Check out here:

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=80920&start=0&rid=5318&S=6c388f3e778 2ab5d2a039c4373f82c80

Basically its Motel F1 @ the airport, just postup and say your looking to share a room. You have to organise booking and filling a room yourself. Or Else jump in withsomeone who is looking to book. Ill keep track of room numbers.
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Sat, 12 November 2005 13:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So hows everyones preperation going?

can we get a set date/time/location for this melbourne day meet? someone?
Sprinter-Saurus
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Sat, 12 November 2005 23:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How's this for preparation lol?!

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/ozae86/IMG_1867.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/ozae86/IMG_1868.jpg

It's all up on stands atm, but I'm trying my hardest to get her all finished, I reckon I'll go close. Pray for me haha. Very Happy
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Sun, 13 November 2005 04:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bathurst-91 wrote on Sun, 13 November 2005 00:21

So hows everyones preperation going?

can we get a set date/time/location for this melbourne day meet? someone?

10am... same place as last time... up up up
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Sun, 13 November 2005 06:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
looking awesome daniel! nice one!
Sprinter-Saurus
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Sun, 13 November 2005 08:17 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Haha Garth yeh it's looking alright, but fark there's a lot of bits and pieces that need to go back in, not enough hours in the day lol. Mad Laughing
Pages (5): [ «  <  1  2  3  4  5  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Official AE86 Melbourne crazyweekend of a lifetime recap! w/ Pics + Stories
Next Topic:1jz/2jz Cruze
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 01:13:16 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.011044025421143 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.