Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
paulst162
Regular

April 2005
omg wish i lived in nz Mon, 29 August 2005 09:23 Go to next message
hey peoples i was just checking out cars ,when i came across this car on a site in nz http://www.autopoint.co.nz/DesktopDefault.aspx?Use dCarID=1074944&TabID=5755&Alias=autotrader nz
why the hell dont we have these sortsa cars here and for sooo cheap!
Mad
  Send a private message to this user    
berad
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: omg wish i lived in nz Mon, 29 August 2005 09:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
something about import taxs i think
paulst162
Regular

April 2005
Re: omg wish i lived in nz Mon, 29 August 2005 10:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not all aussies are bogans like johnny howard!
its the bommadores that start all the shit with their hektik burnouts and tank slappin .
so i reckon they should create a bogan tax starting with commodores and wife basher singlets ,they already have tax on winnie blues Wink i also reckon they should ban poxy vk's
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: omg wish i lived in nz Mon, 29 August 2005 10:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
paulst162 wrote on Mon, 29 August 2005 19:23

Mad

because you touch yourself at night
paulst162
Regular

April 2005
Re: omg wish i lived in nz Mon, 29 August 2005 10:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4agte wrote on Mon, 29 August 2005 20:17

Mad

Very Happy 99% of people masturbate and the other 1% lie about it Embarassed
better myself than your sister or your mumma no seriously man she is well fat and ugly Wink
berad
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: omg wish i lived in nz Mon, 29 August 2005 10:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol sounds like a call from my 13 yr old brother lol Razz
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: omg wish i lived in nz Mon, 29 August 2005 10:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
good point we wouldnt want little versions of you running arround the world now would we Wink
guilty_19
Regular

March 2004
Re: omg wish i lived in nz Mon, 29 August 2005 11:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jap cars are cheap in NZ cos they dont have a car manufacturing plant of any kind over there, so every car they have is an import Razz
hokey
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: omg wish i lived in nz Wed, 31 August 2005 10:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats correct special tax deal meaning they have heaps of cheap cars. can't wait till my brother moves over there so i can get truenos really cheap and can drive them round when i visit Very Happy
h3ff44
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: omg wish i lived in nz Wed, 31 August 2005 10:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Mad

i think some ones been watching too much family guy..
"hey mr y'd the dinosaurs die out? -- pause -- coz u touch yourself at night"
best call ever.

but on another note theres heaps of cars in nz that are awesomly cheap... there note just all sheep over there.
Daemon
Regular

May 2004
Re: omg wish i lived in nz Wed, 31 August 2005 10:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I live in NZ and id rather live in Aussie.

With national elections only weeks off, the ruling party at the moment (Labour) has promoised to make a noisy exhuast into a demerit point offense! And lets not forget who they are going to go into power with ..... the Greens and they came out this morning and said they are Anti Roads, Anti Traffic, Anti Motorsport and will cut roading spending and increase petrol taxs!!! Oh and lets not get into the whole emission debate.

But back on topic......

You can import any car into NZ as long as it was built before 1996 (or has frontal impact bars). We also have a 20 year old classic car loop hole. Other than that, you can get anything.

This law is only a year old and you will also find most of the cheap performance cars (MR2's, Levins, first of the JZA80's, Evo1-4, early WRX's, etc etc) arent being imported anymore so good condition ones are hard to come by, kinda like a mini verson of Japan.
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: omg wish i lived in nz Thu, 01 September 2005 06:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message

hey peoples i was just checking out cars ,when i came across this car on a site in nz http://www.autopoint.co.nz/DesktopDefault.aspx?Use dCarID=1074944&TabID=5755&Alias=autotrader nz
Mad

link says THIS CAR HAS ALREADY BEEN SOLD

so what car was it? how much?
kingmick
Forums Junkie

Banned by his request

July 2002
Re: omg wish i lived in nz Thu, 01 September 2005 07:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
paulst162 wrote on Mon, 29 August 2005 20:30

Mad

Very Happy 99% of people masturbate and the other 1% lie about it Embarassed
better myself than your sister or your mumma no seriously man she is well fat and ugly Wink

paulst162,thats some serious medication.when you have finished the course,can i have the leftovers.
mick
kingmick
Forums Junkie

Banned by his request

July 2002
Re: omg wish i lived in nz Thu, 01 September 2005 07:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry ive always wanted to say this!hey hey hey you have a chick running your country!woohoo bro's you are controlled by a women!hahahahahahha.but shit she's doing a bloody good job!plus she is more of a man than little johnny!
mick
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: omg wish i lived in nz Fri, 02 September 2005 04:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah no cats required in nz last time i checked woohoo who needs em.. no cat = lots of cool flames Very Happy

But some of the rotors going down queen st (i think) in auckland last time i was there were pretty damn loud even 15 stories up!!!
z|gen
Regular

June 2004
Re: omg wish i lived in nz Sun, 04 September 2005 00:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lmfao at helen clark doing a job at running this country. NZ's politics is the biggest fucking joke, this country is declining rapidly.
kingmick
Forums Junkie

Banned by his request

July 2002
Re: omg wish i lived in nz Sun, 04 September 2005 03:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wish your bloody all blacks would learn of the politicians.so we can win once in awhile.lmao
mick
MY Racing 221
Regular

August 2005
Re: omg wish i lived in nz Mon, 05 September 2005 02:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4agte wrote on Fri, 02 September 2005 16:07

yeah no cats required in nz last time i checked woohoo who needs em.. no cat = lots of cool flames Very Happy

But some of the rotors going down queen st (i think) in auckland last time i was there were pretty damn loud even 15 stories up!!!

Yeah, I live near Quay st which is where they all gather on a Friday and Saturday night. Quite interesting to watch - some nice machines too.

Oh, no cat on my Evo - only wish I could leave it off when I get back to OZ! Wink
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: omg wish i lived in nz Mon, 05 September 2005 02:36 Go to previous message
Quote:

With national elections only weeks off, the ruling party at the moment (Labour) has promoised to make a noisy exhuast into a demerit point offense! And lets not forget who they are going to go into power with ..... the Greens and they came out this morning and said they are Anti Roads, Anti Traffic, Anti Motorsport and will cut roading spending and increase petrol taxs!!! Oh and lets not get into the whole emission debate.

ARGH
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:HAD TO SHARE...CELSIOR
Next Topic:Toyota Hybrids
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 01:35:27 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0062270164489746 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.