Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Engines, Accessories and other Mechanicals » 2nd gen Group A 3s-GTE $1500, no W2A IC but standard 185 TMIC PRICE DROP!!!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
LeaThaL
Regular

June 2005
2nd gen Group A 3s-GTE $1500, no W2A IC but standard 185 TMIC PRICE DROP!!! Thu, 25 August 2005 12:23 Go to next message
hey all,

im in shit and have to get a grip on life now so its gotta be sold

is a 2nd gen 3s-GTE Group A engine and im selling it as whole or basicly in pieces,

the W2A Setup (sold) but will come with a 185 top mounted IC

but everything else still stands,
thats engine,
gearbox,
mounts,
loom,
ECU,
AFM,
everything that came with and around it,
steering rack,
Greedy turbo timer still in packing-----GONE
K&N air pod still in factory oil sealed packaging and AFM adaptor for it Razz

pm me about anything little like steering racks and such that arent needed by the engine Razz

cheers

PRICE DROP $1500

[Updated on: Sat, 24 September 2005 11:36]

Send a private message to this user    
berad
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: 2nd gen 3s-GTE Sale...EVERYTHING MUST GO!!!!! Thu, 25 August 2005 22:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and what are you doing i told you not to sell it Razz

LeaThaL
Regular

June 2005
Re: 2nd gen 3s-GTE Sale...EVERYTHING MUST GO!!!!! Thu, 25 August 2005 23:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its gotta go man as i need cash bad and thers no point in me even thinking about finishing it for now Sad
SW20R
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: 2nd gen 3s-GTE Sale...EVERYTHING MUST GO!!!!! Thu, 25 August 2005 23:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you wouldn't have any of the engine dampers would you? (those little suspension looking things near the mounts)
LeaThaL
Regular

June 2005
Re: 2nd gen Group A 3s-GTE Sale ...EVERYTHING MUST GO!!!!! Fri, 26 August 2005 00:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah i donnt man sorry
rollatoy
Occasional Poster

August 2005
Re: 2nd gen Group A 3s-GTE Sale ...EVERYTHING MUST GO!!!!! Fri, 26 August 2005 01:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmm if i had cash dream oh well 4age will haveto do lol good luck man
cycleofabuse
Regular

June 2004
Re: 2nd gen Group A 3s-GTE Sale ...EVERYTHING MUST GO!!!!! Fri, 26 August 2005 02:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey,
Any chance you have the intake pipe that comes off the turbo going towards the AFM? I just need the first little section of pipe.
Cheers,
-Dave
LeaThaL
Regular

June 2005
Re: 2nd gen Group A 3s-GTE Sale Fri, 26 August 2005 11:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry man thats gotta stick with the AFM for now, just go raid alljap Razz
GriZZly
Regular

June 2005
Re: 2nd gen Group A 3s-GTE $1700 or as parts, no W2A IC or as parts Fri, 26 August 2005 11:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what u after on the gearbox mate? what are the syncros like?
LeaThaL
Regular

June 2005
Re: 2nd gen Group A 3s-GTE $1700 or as parts, no W2A IC or as parts Fri, 26 August 2005 12:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
probley about $200 man, not sure about condition tho as ive not been able to look and dont know how Razz
cycleofabuse
Regular

June 2004
Re: 2nd gen Group A 3s-GTE Sale Sat, 27 August 2005 00:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LeaThaL wrote on Fri, 26 August 2005 21:36

sorry man thats gotta stick with the AFM for now, just go raid alljap Razz

Damn.
I assume this alljap place is in QLD... not very handy for me.
Well if you change your mind i'll take it.
Cheers.
LeaThaL
Regular

June 2005
Re: 2nd gen Group A 3s-GTE Sale Sat, 27 August 2005 00:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
aljap is in every state i think man, not totaly sure but i think they are Razz if not just look thru some importers Very Happy
tooch
Regular

June 2002
Re: 2nd gen Group A 3s-GTE $1700 or as parts, no W2A IC or as parts Sat, 27 August 2005 14:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey man do you have the turbo still? If so, what kinda condition is it in, any shaft play, how many kms etc...and how much do you want for it?!

Thanks!
LeaThaL
Regular

June 2005
Re: 2nd gen Group A 3s-GTE $1700 or as parts, no W2A IC or as parts Sun, 28 August 2005 05:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i still have the turbo but there is some shaft play and its got blown seals Confused but i wanna just try sell it as one piece ATM as i dont think i will get much more going piece by piece

Oh and dont sell your beast, its too beautiful of a car, just get a replacement ceramic turbo or somethig till you can rebuild your turbo (thats if its the turbo thats gone) Very Happy

[Updated on: Sun, 28 August 2005 05:30]

LeaThaL
Regular

June 2005
Re: 2nd gen Group A 3s-GTE $1700 or as parts, no W2A IC or as parts Tue, 30 August 2005 00:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
beeeump
LeaThaL
Regular

June 2005
Re: 2nd gen Group A 3s-GTE $1700 or as parts, no W2A IC or as parts Fri, 02 September 2005 22:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump
BlackGT4
Regular

February 2005
Re: 2nd gen Group A 3s-GTE $1700 or as parts, no W2A IC or as parts Fri, 02 September 2005 23:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do you have the rubber adapter thing that is on the end of the throttle body?
LeaThaL
Regular

June 2005
Re: 2nd gen Group A 3s-GTE $1700 or as parts, no W2A IC or as parts Sun, 04 September 2005 02:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the what? Razz
zasa
Regular

October 2004

Re: 2nd gen Group A 3s-GTE $1700 or as parts, no W2A IC or as parts Sun, 04 September 2005 21:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think he means the intake air connector?

I'm after the steering rack, PM sent.
DansGT4
Occasional Poster

August 2005
Re: 2nd gen Group A 3s-GTE $1700 or as parts, no W2A IC or as parts Mon, 05 September 2005 05:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey mate, still got that K&N pod filter?? If so how much are you asking for it?
GT4BOOSTD
Regular

August 2004
Re: 2nd gen Group A 3s-GTE $1700 or as parts, no W2A IC or as parts Mon, 05 September 2005 06:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey mate was interested in the Turbo Pressure Sensor. Would you be able to help me out???
LeaThaL
Regular

June 2005
Re: 2nd gen Group A 3s-GTE $1700 or as parts, no W2A IC or as parts Mon, 05 September 2005 06:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not really sorry man, i dont wanna pull little things off for now as if i dont sell it whole i will end up installing it when im more finacally well off Razz

sorry dude
GriZZly
Regular

June 2005
Re: 2nd gen Group A 3s-GTE $1700 or as parts, no W2A IC or as parts Mon, 05 September 2005 08:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
u may want to change the subject if ur no longer selling it in parts?
LeaThaL
Regular

June 2005
Re: 2nd gen Group A 3s-GTE $1700, no W2A IC but standard 185 TMIC Mon, 05 September 2005 17:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh shit yeah, sorry

cheers for that Confused
LeaThaL
Regular

June 2005
Re: 2nd gen Group A 3s-GTE $1700, no W2A IC but standard 185 TMIC Mon, 12 September 2005 11:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump
kenevill
Occasional Poster

November 2004
Re: 2nd gen Group A 3s-GTE $1700, no W2A IC but standard 185 TMIC Mon, 19 September 2005 04:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how many k's on the engine?
LeaThaL
Regular

June 2005
Re: 2nd gen Group A 3s-GTE $1700, no W2A IC but standard 185 TMIC Tue, 20 September 2005 03:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
174 000 on there but i know for a fact that all the internals and everything are fine, ive got the importers i got it from that will tell you what all the tests came up as Very Happy
tigger
Occasional Poster

January 2005
Re: 2nd gen Group A 3s-GTE $1700, no W2A IC but standard 185 TMIC Thu, 22 September 2005 01:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HEY BUDDY HOW MUCH FOR THE ENGINE MOUNTS AND THE THERMO STAT HOUSING. WHAT BOUT THE TURBO HOW IS IT
LeaThaL
Regular

June 2005
Re: 2nd gen Group A 3s-GTE $1700, no W2A IC but standard 185 TMIC Thu, 22 September 2005 06:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the turbos got a blown seal but miminal shaft play, but im trying to keep everything as a whole ATM, i ive got someone intrested in the whole thing in a month or too so till then if he dont take it, i just wanna sell it as a whole,

sorry man
-=DV=-
Regular

May 2004
Re: 2nd gen Group A 3s-GTE Sale ...EVERYTHING MUST GO!!!!! Fri, 23 September 2005 13:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cycleofabuse wrote on Fri, 26 August 2005 12:35

Hey,
Any chance you have the intake pipe that comes off the turbo going towards the AFM? I just need the first little section of pipe.
Cheers,
-Dave

doesnt every1....just rip it off take it somewhere and get a silicone one to match
LeaThaL
Regular

June 2005
Re: 2nd gen Group A 3s-GTE $1500, no W2A IC but standard 185 TMIC PRICE DROP!!! Sat, 24 September 2005 11:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BUMP AND DROP!
LeaThaL
Regular

June 2005
Re: 2nd gen Group A 3s-GTE $1500, no W2A IC but standard 185 TMIC PRICE DROP!!! Sun, 02 October 2005 14:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump, c'mon guys i really need to sell this engine, its all sweet internaly and i can give you the place i got it from to confirm that, and the timing belt annd bearings have been replaced recently as ive had someone look at it and he claims that what he can see, that its pretty clean and healthy so please, i gotta sell this!!! I HAVE NO HOME!!! Razz
cjrasmu
Newcomer

October 2005

Re: 2nd gen Group A 3s-GTE $1500, no W2A IC but standard 185 TMIC PRICE DROP!!! Wed, 05 October 2005 07:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So,

Will you sell the gearbox seperate? Cause I need one.
LeaThaL
Regular

June 2005
Re: 2nd gen Group A 3s-GTE $1500, no W2A IC but standard 185 TMIC PRICE DROP!!! Wed, 05 October 2005 22:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yea man the box can go seperate, $200
cjrasmu
Newcomer

October 2005

Re: 2nd gen Group A 3s-GTE $1500, no W2A IC but standard 185 TMIC PRICE DROP!!! Thu, 06 October 2005 07:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
And will it fit and work perfectly my normal non group a 3sgte??
-==L=a=N=c=E==-
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: 2nd gen Group A 3s-GTE $1500, no W2A IC but standard 185 TMIC PRICE DROP!!! Thu, 06 October 2005 07:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cjrasmu wrote on Thu, 06 October 2005 17:20

And will it fit and work perfectly my normal non group a 3sgte??

It sure will.
cjrasmu
Newcomer

October 2005

Re: 2nd gen Group A 3s-GTE $1500, no W2A IC but standard 185 TMIC PRICE DROP!!! Thu, 06 October 2005 07:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sikness!! I'll take it.
ae71 kid
Regular

August 2005
Re: 2nd gen Group A 3s-GTE $1500, no W2A IC but standard 185 TMIC PRICE DROP!!! Thu, 06 October 2005 09:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
very interested.. how muc to freight to melb...
LeaThaL
Regular

June 2005
Re: 2nd gen Group A 3s-GTE $1500, no W2A IC but standard 185 TMIC PRICE DROP!!! Fri, 07 October 2005 00:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae71 kid wrote on Thu, 06 October 2005 19:10

very interested.. how muc to freight to melb...

im not sure man, i will have a quick call around, gimme your post code and i will call monday, or gimme a ring on 0405 541 405 and i can answer any questions there as im outta home without internet ATM so yeah

price drop to $1300 without gearbox as its now basicly sold Razz

P.S thanks for that rich Razz
-Totenkopf-
Regular

November 2004
Re: 2nd gen Group A 3s-GTE $1500, no W2A IC but standard 185 TMIC PRICE DROP!!! Mon, 10 October 2005 11:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dont guess you'd have a spare rocker cover, or willing to split the one on the engine?
LeaThaL
Regular

June 2005
Re: 2nd gen Group A 3s-GTE $1500, no W2A IC but standard 185 TMIC PRICE DROP!!! Mon, 10 October 2005 22:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah man sorry, i wanna keep that on there for obvious reasons Razz
LeaThaL
Regular

June 2005
Re: 2nd gen Group A 3s-GTE $1500, no W2A IC but standard 185 TMIC PRICE DROP!!! Mon, 17 October 2005 23:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad
o_man_ra23
Regular

June 2003
icon10.gif  Re: 2nd gen Group A 3s-GTE $1500, no W2A IC but standard 185 TMIC PRICE DROP!!! Tue, 18 October 2005 00:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ive just about got me a decent job lined up... and my 18RG is givin me the shits with an unstoppable oil leak(i think my head is cracked where the upper timing tensioner is)... sooo... im interested in the motor, turbo, plumbing, ic, loom, ecu etc. Box is no need, neither is mounts. Basically, everything this puppy needs to run, so that i can start on the rwd mod. I know that a lot of things will need to be re-made and customized, so these parts as they become unneccasary will be made avail for sale. Until then, i will need them so i know where everything is supposed to go. Also, what kind of BOV does this run atm?? im preferring a plumback(should be the stock one) so that ppl cant tell too easily what is under the bonnet. Rebuilding the turbo isnt too much of a concern... ill prolly end up buyin a new replacement.

Soo... if by the time i get the cash sorted you havent sold it, ill look strongly at buyin it, so dont part it for bits just yet.

Cheers, Owen
-Totenkopf-
Regular

November 2004
Re: 2nd gen Group A 3s-GTE $1500, no W2A IC but standard 185 TMIC PRICE DROP!!! Tue, 18 October 2005 03:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you still got the K&N and adapter, how much you after for it?
LeaThaL
Regular

June 2005
Re: 2nd gen Group A 3s-GTE $1500, no W2A IC but standard 185 TMIC PRICE DROP!!! Tue, 18 October 2005 23:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
o_man_ra23 wrote on Tue, 18 October 2005 10:22

Ive just about got me a decent job lined up... and my 18RG is givin me the shits with an unstoppable oil leak(i think my head is cracked where the upper timing tensioner is)... sooo... im interested in the motor, turbo, plumbing, ic, loom, ecu etc. Box is no need, neither is mounts. Basically, everything this puppy needs to run, so that i can start on the rwd mod. I know that a lot of things will need to be re-made and customized, so these parts as they become unneccasary will be made avail for sale. Until then, i will need them so i know where everything is supposed to go. Also, what kind of BOV does this run atm?? im preferring a plumback(should be the stock one) so that ppl cant tell too easily what is under the bonnet. Rebuilding the turbo isnt too much of a concern... ill prolly end up buyin a new replacement.

Soo... if by the time i get the cash sorted you havent sold it, ill look strongly at buyin it, so dont part it for bits just yet.

Cheers, Owen

hey man, well as it goes ATM its $1300 and you take what you want minus the box, or $1500 for the whole lot, its only gunna have the standand top mount IC with it so your gunna either have to weld on a BOV on that or get a front mount IC Razz

and ive got one guy looking but hes also outta cash so ATM its first come first serve, i dont have total access to the internet ATM so just call me msg me on 0405 541 405 if/when or you wanna have a round of Q&A with me about it but yeah

cheers
-Totenkopf-
Regular

November 2004
Re: 2nd gen Group A 3s-GTE $1500, no W2A IC but standard 185 TMIC PRICE DROP!!! Wed, 19 October 2005 00:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
still have that K&N mate? Read my question 2 posts up.
o_man_ra23
Regular

June 2003
icon10.gif  Re: 2nd gen Group A 3s-GTE $1500, no W2A IC but standard 185 TMIC PRICE DROP!!! Thu, 20 October 2005 01:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Righto, confirmation exists now that i do have a well paying job, problem is that it doesnt start until january 9. Soo... dont hold it for me. I guess ill just have to see whats around when i get the cash.

Cheers, Owen
VeamousGT4
Newcomer

April 2005
Re: 2nd gen Group A 3s-GTE $1500, no W2A IC but standard 185 TMIC PRICE DROP!!! Sun, 23 October 2005 05:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just letting you know that without the Water to air ic the engine will run in limp mode. The ecu needs a signal from the intercooler. The ecu will need to be modified to run properly.
o_man_ra23
Regular

June 2003
icon10.gif  Re: 2nd gen Group A 3s-GTE $1500, no W2A IC but standard 185 TMIC PRICE DROP!!! Sun, 23 October 2005 22:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im just about to graduate from an elec engineering degree (thats where the well paying job comes from), so making up a signal for the ECU isnt a prob. I would probably even look into enclosing the IC and running water through it anyway.

Cheers, Owen
LeaThaL
Regular

June 2005
Re: 2nd gen Group A 3s-GTE $1500, no W2A IC but standard 185 TMIC PRICE DROP!!! Sun, 23 October 2005 23:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well it looks like the engine and acc's are sold as of tomorrow so im gunna have a lot of extra crap if anyone wants it cheap, im not sure what im gunna have left but i believe its the GT4 instrument cluster, Grp A AC pannels, sway bars (its damn thick to, might be TRD like everything else was but not sure)

plastics and such like that, will give a list when i know what i got, cheers
-Totenkopf-
Regular

November 2004
Re: 2nd gen Group A 3s-GTE $1500, no W2A IC but standard 185 TMIC PRICE DROP!!! Mon, 24 October 2005 06:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
For a third time, do you still have the K&N filter, if so, how much for it?
LeaThaL
Regular

June 2005
Re: 2nd gen Group A 3s-GTE $1500, no W2A IC but standard 185 TMIC PRICE DROP!!! Fri, 04 November 2005 04:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry man no filter, and guys its now $1200 for everything i have, call me on 0405 541 405
Jamier
Regular

February 2005
Re: 2nd gen Group A 3s-GTE $1500, no W2A IC but standard 185 TMIC PRICE DROP!!! Sat, 05 November 2005 05:54 Go to previous message
I might be keen, ...colourblu2hotmail.com...e-mail me, ..i am in brissy...want to put it in a 165
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:4age big port and t50
Next Topic:FS: MANUAL Tailshaft to suit R154
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 21:20:39 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0098991394042969 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.