Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
AuthorTopic
celicamad85
Forums Junkie

Banned member

May 2002

donations Sun, 02 February 2003 00:46 Go to next message
why is the 'leaders' of this forum always with their hand out asking for membership or donations, i live too far away to mkae it worth my while to join but use the forums a fair amount

i have offered my services as donation and been ignored...WTF ?

http://www.toymods.org.au/msgboard/index.php?t=msg &th=8796&start=0&rid=86&S=941f4aee e5bbd1e918a8cba0296c2fed
  Send a private message to this user  
DannyGT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member

May 2002

Re: donations Mon, 03 February 2003 11:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my friend you were far from ignored...and i quote my reply from the above post you mention...

"thanks for the offer celicamad... we'll let you know"

the toymods board have a monthly meeting in which all toymods business including offers such as yours are discussed.

we are an incorporated association and our constitution outlines how we are to operate.

we cannot give you an on the spot answer to most questions until it is discussed at a board meeting.

i'm sorry if that is not convenient but thats the way it has to be.

we will "let you know" once we convene a board meeting (which should be in the next couple of weeks... i will push for your offer to be tabled and included on the agenda assuming it is not already full)

"thanks for the offer"... regardless of whether we take up such an offer... thank-you.

if we end up declining it please do not take it personally as you seemed to have done so far.

the biggest problem i can see is your location interstate and the guarantee of supply and quantity/quality... however all of these issues will be discussed at the appropriate board meeting.

celicamad85
Forums Junkie

Banned member

May 2002

Re: donations Wed, 05 February 2003 07:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WTF !!????!!???

YOUR GROUP WOULD SAY NO TO A DONATION ???????????????? Rolling Eyes
DannyGT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member

May 2002

Re: donations Wed, 05 February 2003 10:01 Go to previous message
your offer was not a 'donation' of stickers as you seem to be implying... but rather (i quote) "i would like to offer my services for HALF of what your cheapest quote for stickers is"

if you have another (more formal) offer than email the board your proposal as this is the correct procedure.

there are plenty of negatives and positives in your "offer"...and as stated they will be discussed... continuing in the manner you have been will not gain you any support on the board.

to point out a fact there is considerable evidence to suggest that your "offer" is still going to make you money... i'm sorry thats hardly selfless...

if you have further correspondence please email the board at board@toymods.org.au

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
Previous Topic:html in sigs?
Next Topic:AGM questions and discussions
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 01:38:39 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0050210952758789 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.