Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Wheels, Tyres, Suspension and Brakes » AE82 Twincam brake setup COMPLETE

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
AE82 Twincam brake setup COMPLETE Tue, 30 August 2005 11:29 Go to next message
i have the brake setup off an ae82 twincam consisting of all four hubs with the discs, calipers and pads all atatched. also still atatched are the handbrake cables so basically all you need to swap over to a non twincam i spose.

parts in glenfield which is sorta between campbelltown and liverpool. dunno what they are worth, $100 the lot?
  Send a private message to this user    
Scorpion
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: AE82 Twincam brake setup COMPLETE Tue, 30 August 2005 12:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Check this out.
Twinky front brakes are bigger diameter than standard AE82 and AE92 plus they are ventilated. Rears will fit on AE82 or AE92.
$100 = worthwhile upgrade - all bolt on stuff.
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: AE82 Twincam brake setup COMPLETE Tue, 30 August 2005 12:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cheers for that info mate Wink
Cazzaboy
Occasional Poster

October 2003
Re: AE82 Twincam brake setup COMPLETE Sat, 03 September 2005 05:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Keen as mustard

PM sent
OZLAD79
Occasional Poster

August 2005
Re: AE82 Twincam brake setup COMPLETE Sun, 04 September 2005 09:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
any idea if these would fit on a ST162 celica SX?
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: AE82 Twincam brake setup COMPLETE Sun, 04 September 2005 09:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pm replied.

no idea on the celica but i would say not.
Scorpion
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: AE82 Twincam brake setup COMPLETE Sun, 04 September 2005 10:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I looked up www.dba.com.au for the specs and I don't think you'll get them to fit the Celica.

The standard Celica discs are 269mm dia and the AE82s are 242mm so you'd have less braking effect anyway. But also, the different offset of the discs would increase your rear track by 56mm so the mounting points for the calipers are likely to be too far offset and you may have the wheels scrubbing on the body arches. Also FYI, the Celica is 5 stud and the Corolla is 4 stud.

But the hole in the middle of the disc is the right size if that's any help. Rolling Eyes
DA1NONLY
Occasional Poster

August 2005
Re: AE82 Twincam brake setup COMPLETE Tue, 06 September 2005 00:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do you think they will fit a 82 rolla levin?
if so i am interested
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: AE82 Twincam brake setup COMPLETE Tue, 06 September 2005 11:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rolla levin? is this a late model RWD corolla? if yes then i no it wont, these brakes are only suitible for fwd more specifically the ae82.
brakes are considered sold at the moment, if that falls through ill let people know.
j1xson
Occasional Poster

June 2004
Re: AE82 Twincam brake setup COMPLETE Sat, 17 September 2005 10:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey mate
i need asap the rear disk set up for the ae82 twinky. most importantly the left rear disk as i drifted into a gutter damn it. let me know what you want and ill pay it, I'm in c' town and ill pick up no probs.
cheers
jinx (jerson) call me on 0422 779797
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: AE82 Twincam brake setup COMPLETE Sun, 18 September 2005 09:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry they sold 2 weeks ago.
MR PLOW
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: AE82 Twincam brake setup COMPLETE Mon, 19 September 2005 11:59 Go to previous message
damn brop you let em go way to cheap
brad
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Enkei Pro F1 17" (5x100) and S-03 tyres Price drop $1000
Next Topic:17"Simmons & tyres
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 10:58:25 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0071020126342773 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.