Toymods » Tech & Conversions » Front mount but no turbo

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
AuthorTopic
nick2b
Forums Junkie

August 2004
icon5.gif  Front mount but no turbo Tue, 06 September 2005 00:47 Go to next message
Hey guys im about to put a front mount intercooler on my car under the bumper nothing ricey, i was just wondering if anyone has done it before, with no turbo yet.
  Send a private message to this user  
Danners
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Front mount but no turbo Tue, 06 September 2005 01:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nick2b wrote on Tue, 06 September 2005 10:47

Hey guys im about to put a front mount intercooler on my car under the bumper nothing ricey, i was just wondering if anyone has done it before, with no turbo yet.

Laughing

Nothing ricey? I think the simplest definition of rice would be to install an intercooler without a turbo.

Why not wait until you get the turbo installed and then get all of the piping done at the same time. This mehtod also saves you from having to make PSCHHHH noises out the window

Dan
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Front mount but no turbo Tue, 06 September 2005 01:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nick2b wrote on Tue, 06 September 2005 08:47

... front mount intercooler on my car ... nothing ricey ... no turbo yet.

I'm sorry, how can these three things co-exist?

To my knowledge, no one on this forum has done it. You will have more luck with the Hot4's forum methinks.
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Front mount but no turbo Tue, 06 September 2005 01:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://www.trephination.net/gallery/macros/gay_trying.jpg
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Front mount but no turbo Tue, 06 September 2005 01:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
A Mitsubishi Lancer in Canberra has an intercooler and no turbo and is the laughing stock of the capital, he has no friends. If he did they would have stopped him from fitting it.
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Front mount but no turbo Tue, 06 September 2005 01:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DO IT DO IT DO IT

i havent had a good laugh for a long time! Laughing
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Front mount but no turbo Tue, 06 September 2005 01:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bwaahahahahahahahaha thats the funniest shit i have heard all day. So which autosalon was this idea coined at. Why waste money like that sheesh.
September_Squall
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: Front mount but no turbo Tue, 06 September 2005 01:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fulli sik bro
kingmick
Forums Junkie

Banned by his request

July 2002
Re: Front mount but no turbo Tue, 06 September 2005 01:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the combo would be a, front mount no turbo,a electronic blow off valve,a 9.4-1 diff ratio to spin the wheels and to finish off, a set of steel factory rims with plastic mag style hub caps.nearlly forgot the neons that blink in time with the blow off valve.
lol
mick
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Front mount but no turbo Tue, 06 September 2005 01:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

the combo would be a, front mount no turbo,a electronic blow off valve,a 9.4-1 diff ratio to spin the wheels and to finish off, a set of steel factory rims with plastic mag style hub caps.nearlly forgot the neons that blink in time with the blow off valve.

Damn my next secret project has been let out of the bag Mad Except I am using the Spinnerz hub caps on my 13" steel wheels.
WantaTurbo
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Front mount but no turbo Tue, 06 September 2005 02:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HAHAHA when i saw the thread title and creator i just had to come have a read of this thread Laughing Laughing Laughing Perhaps u should get things like a BOV, boost controller and boost guage that r also useless without a turbo? Rolling Eyes

[Updated on: Tue, 06 September 2005 02:08]

Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Front mount but no turbo Tue, 06 September 2005 02:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
From a previous thread by our mate Nick:
nick2b wrote on Sat, 13 August 2005 11:23

Hey firstly my name is nick and im screwd lol

Some people just make themselves a target don't they?
Turbo_Tim
Regular

February 2005
Re: Front mount but no turbo Tue, 06 September 2005 03:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to bbs.daihard.org for charade stuff. Dont worry they will still ridicule you just as much as you are getting here though.
i_am_helix
Newcomer

December 2004
Re: Front mount but no turbo Tue, 06 September 2005 03:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Why would you ant the extra weight and restricted air flow of having the intercooler but no turbo? Seriously you could spend your time and money actually making your car go better instead!
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Front mount but no turbo Tue, 06 September 2005 04:28 Go to previous message
this is up there in the ranks of stupidest thread ever.

As much as i would love to see this go on and my amusment increase, that is not the point of the Tech and Conversion section of these forums.

All the answers have been posted, so this needs go no further.....LOCKED.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
Previous Topic:5s-fe Wiring Diagrams
Next Topic:st185 Gt4 Engine Stalling
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 12:18:37 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0053548812866211 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.