Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Engines, Accessories and other Mechanicals » 4AGTE engine & gearbox package + other parts *pics*

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
TE72_Turbo
Forums Junkie

May 2002

4AGTE engine & gearbox package + other parts *pics* Mon, 29 August 2005 04:06 Go to next message
Need a power injection for your sprinter or corolla? Evil or Very Mad

See pics further down page

For Sale: 4AGTE engine & gearbox package to bolt into AE86 sprinter or AE71 corolla. Can be made to fit other RWD corollas/celicas with custom engine mounts.

Currently running in my AE71 panelvan

This is what you will get:

ENGINE
-AE92 MAP 4AGZE engine, 8.9:1 compression
-4AGZE coilpacks & recently purchased genuine Toyota ignition leads
-Bigport head, recently reconditioned with recut valves & seats, new valve stem seals, re-shimmed to suit cams, mild porting, surface ground
-Performance heavy duty valve springs, allow increased valve lift & no valve float in high boost applications
-New billet cams, 267 degrees advertised duration, can supply full specs on request
-ARP head studs
-Engine mounts to suit AE86 sprinter or AE71 corolla
-Genuine AE86 RWD inlet manifold with TPS, modified for no TVIS plate
-550 cc injectors, recently cleaned & flow tested, new o-rings & seals
-Custom RWD steam pipe exhaust manifold, tig welded
-Genuine Garrett GT2535 ball bearing turbo, 56 trim GT35 compressor wheel, 0.64 A/R exhaust housing, T25 flange
-Custom 3" dump pipe
-Braided stainless turbo oil feed line
-Sump modified for 19mm turbo oil drain
-Turbo water hoses & fittings included
-Pod air filter
-Remote thermostat setup, mounted under the inlet manifold on a bracket off the block. Hoses included

DRIVELINE
-20 Valve 4AGE 215mm flywheel, surface ground before installation. Lightest of the factory 4AG flywheels.
-Custom 1025kg clamp (yes, you read correctly) 215mm pressure plate. Highest off the shelf is only 575kg clamp
-Exedy full faced organic sprung clutch plate, very easy to drive compared to ceramic button clutch, has not slipped with 194rwkw
-Custom bellhousing to suit 4AGE to W55-58 gearbox
-Includes slave cylinder & braided stainless hose with 90 degree fitting to clear exhaust & never wear.
-RWD starter motor
-5 speed W55 gearbox with shifter position to suit AE86/71

Turbo, cams, headstuds, head reconditioning, head gasket, valvesprings & clutch are all less than 2000km old.

This setup made 194kw at the wheels when tuned a few weeks ago.
Has previously run 12.5 @ 111mph with the old setup at WSID (smaller turbo, stock cams, slipping clutch Crying or Very Sad etc).

Reason for sale: I've got the bug for another more unique engine conversion Smile

Please do not insult me with rediculous offers. Parts alone amount to just over $8000, add labour & I don't even want to think about the cost. Embarassed

Priced to please at $5,500. Buyer won't be disappointed with this package! Cool

Pictures to come.

Also for sale seperately:

BRAND NEW pair Fidanza adjustable cam gears, suit 4AGE/ZE SOLD

AE71 engine crossmember - bolt this package into your KE70 $150

RWD 4AGE to T50 bellhousing, slave cylinder on passenger side $70 back on the market

RWD 4A starter motor $50

Standard pair 4AGZE cams & gears sold

A number of 4AGE heads in various stages of completeness, pickup only. gone

Genuine HKS GT2540 ball bearing turbo $1400 firm

[Updated on: Fri, 09 September 2005 12:49]

Send a private message to this user    
Toymax
Regular

May 2004
Re: 4AGTE engine & gearbox package + other parts Mon, 29 August 2005 04:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PM sent.
schmitt
Regular

February 2004
Re: 4AGTE engine & gearbox package + other parts Mon, 29 August 2005 05:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i will take the RWD 4A starter motor. can you pm me your details so i can arrange to take it off your hands
TE72_Turbo
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 4AGTE engine & gearbox package + other parts *pics* Mon, 29 August 2005 13:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Here are a couple of current pics:

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=14475

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=14476

Attachment: 4AGTE side.jpg
(Size: 110.42KB, Downloaded 1444 time(s))
Attachment: 4AGTE front.jpg
(Size: 114.19KB, Downloaded 1425 time(s))

Big T
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: 4AGTE engine & gearbox package + other parts *pics* Mon, 29 August 2005 13:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Don't suppose there's any chance of a part out Phil? Razz Let me know if it ever comes to it... i'd be interested in ur cooler setup if it becomes available Smile

Eddie.
TE72_Turbo
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 4AGTE engine & gearbox package + other parts *pics* Mon, 29 August 2005 13:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Not likely that it will be parted out, its far more useful to someone as a complete package Smile

Cooler is needed for another conversion.

Cheers
Phil
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: 4AGTE engine & gearbox package + other parts *pics* Tue, 30 August 2005 01:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What sort of computer does it run?
TE72_Turbo
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 4AGTE engine & gearbox package + other parts *pics* Tue, 30 August 2005 02:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Runs Haltech E6X

[Updated on: Wed, 31 August 2005 12:35]

.wolfwood
Regular

February 2005
Re: 4AGTE engine & gearbox package + other parts *pics* Tue, 30 August 2005 03:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
never mind

[Updated on: Tue, 30 August 2005 03:08]

TE72_Turbo
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 4AGTE engine & gearbox package + other parts *pics* Tue, 30 August 2005 03:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
both starter motors & cam gears sold Smile
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: 4AGTE engine & gearbox package + other parts *pics* Tue, 30 August 2005 08:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
would u be interested in separating the gearbox, flywheel clutch and bellhousing and selling them?

how much would u want for that package?

i know u siad u didnt want to split it up but that leaves u just the motor to sell and not "bits" left

let me know, thanks
TE72_Turbo
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 4AGTE engine & gearbox package + other parts *pics* Tue, 30 August 2005 13:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No thanks, complete engine & gearbox package to bolt in stays as is.

I *might* also make available my Haltech E6X (1 month old), complete with loom for AE86/71, fuse block, ignitor module & sensors, tuned for this setup. Smile
scubba
Regular

May 2004
Re: 4AGTE engine & gearbox package + other parts *pics* Wed, 31 August 2005 09:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey dude just inquestion wht engine upgrade u looking at and also is there anthing wrong with the engien at all? like is it suffering from blow by or dose it detanate? such things like this?
scubba
Regular

May 2004
Re: 4AGTE engine & gearbox package + other parts *pics* Wed, 31 August 2005 09:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh yer forgot to mention lets talk business $$$ neg
TE72_Turbo
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 4AGTE engine & gearbox package + other parts *pics* Wed, 31 August 2005 12:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
There are no problems with the engine, i'll even do a comp test tomorrow. It doesn't detonate (it would hardly last long if it did!) and has been tuned with 11:1 mixtures & conservative timing for the street. Runs 98 octane pump fuel.

Everything is negotiable, but only to an extent. I'm sure you know the costs of a similar conversion done from scratch, and its well beyond the league of this advertised price Cool
SLO993
Regular

September 2004
Re: 4AGTE engine & gearbox package + other parts *pics* Thu, 01 September 2005 08:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey mate . I'm keen . give us a call on 0421907 656 when you get a chance .
Cheers .
scubba
Regular

May 2004
Re: 4AGTE engine & gearbox package + other parts *pics* Fri, 02 September 2005 07:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey dude send me a pm have been waiting on your reply would really like to see this engine running while in the car wouldnt mind traveling down your way to check it out cheers steve
TE72_Turbo
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 4AGTE engine & gearbox package + other parts *pics* Fri, 02 September 2005 07:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PM sent
DanielGVisser
Regular

August 2004
Re: 4AGTE engine & gearbox package + other parts *pics* Sat, 03 September 2005 14:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PM Sent
Stretch
Regular

November 2004
Re: 4AGTE engine & gearbox package + other parts *pics* Sun, 04 September 2005 05:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
still got the bellhousing?
TE72_Turbo
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 4AGTE engine & gearbox package + other parts *pics* Sun, 04 September 2005 08:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Awaiting a reply from the proposed buyer Rolling Eyes, so not available at the moment. Will let you know if anything changes.
scubba
Regular

May 2004
Re: 4AGTE engine & gearbox package + other parts *pics* Mon, 05 September 2005 05:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pm sent will like to see engine running this weekend cheers reply pm plz
TE72_Turbo
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 4AGTE engine & gearbox package + other parts *pics* Mon, 05 September 2005 10:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
replied Cool
Big T
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: 4AGTE engine & gearbox package + other parts *pics* Mon, 05 September 2005 13:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pm sent
SprinterBoy
Regular

January 2004
Re: 4AGTE engine & gearbox package + other parts *pics* Tue, 06 September 2005 05:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Good luck with the sale dude, i'd buy if i had the cash. would go nicely in the sprinter!!!

Free Bump
scubba
Regular

May 2004
Re: 4AGTE engine & gearbox package + other parts *pics* Tue, 06 September 2005 09:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pm sent Wink
scubba
Regular

May 2004
Re: 4AGTE engine & gearbox package + other parts *pics* Wed, 07 September 2005 08:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
still waiting reply .. Rolling Eyes
TE72_Turbo
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 4AGTE engine & gearbox package + other parts *pics* Wed, 07 September 2005 11:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I will be at the joint Toymods CCG cruise to Nowra this sunday, will save you the drive to Canberra, you could see the car there if you wish.

[Updated on: Thu, 08 September 2005 12:58]

TE72_Turbo
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 4AGTE engine & gearbox package + other parts *pics* Thu, 08 September 2005 13:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
update

1x RWD 4AGE starter back for sale $50

1x RWD T50 bellhousing for sale $70
44GZE
Regular

December 2004
Re: 4AGTE engine & gearbox package + other parts *pics* Tue, 13 September 2005 03:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey there chief this is exactly what im after however i want to put it in FWD format so i would need to get some dimensions of the manifold from the head, total distance to the furtherest part of the turbo etc. Some more detailed photos of the turbine/dump pipe would be helpfull so I can take some measurements. If u could include a ruler or tape measure in the photo for scale purposes would be great.

If u need to ask me anything call Luke on 0413101366 or pm me
TE72_Turbo
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 4AGTE engine & gearbox package + other parts *pics* Tue, 13 September 2005 13:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
44GZE: manifold & turbo setup would not suit a FWD setup due to radiator clearance issues Crying or Very Sad

Plus a deposit has been taken for the motor Cool

Cheers
Phil
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: 4AGTE engine & gearbox package + other parts *pics* Wed, 14 September 2005 02:14 Go to previous message
LEt me know if it falls through mate
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:3sgte stuff
Next Topic:FS: front sump 1uz engine package
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 17:26:31 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0070099830627441 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.