Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
trd_camry
Occasional Poster

May 2005
OMG WHAT A TOOL Mon, 29 August 2005 11:08 Go to next message
hay all look at this fools car look at the sticker on the back window lol Laughing
http://www.carsales.com.au/pls/carsales/!cs_conten t.private_vehicle?vehicle_id=2524737&current_r ec=6&used_rec=17&total_rec=39&sort_typ e=&total_rec=39&sort_type=&make_id=19& amp;model_id=66&state_id=2&search_distance =25
  Send a private message to this user    
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: OMG WHAT A TOOL Mon, 29 August 2005 11:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahhahah there is a old civic at the station that has a NISMO sticker across the bonnet i'll get a pick of it on my phoine next time i see it
trd_camry
Occasional Poster

May 2005
Re: OMG WHAT A TOOL Mon, 29 August 2005 11:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i sent him a msg saying what it ment hes like sum fully sick hahaha foolish person hes like ur a dumb cu*nt im like i think u r
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: OMG WHAT A TOOL Mon, 29 August 2005 11:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
theres this lancer (CC/CB 89-91mdl) with a TRD stick on the front windscreen and fuel rice cover Laughing Laughing Confused Eye Spin ARGH Freak Crying or Very Sad
shezza
Regular

March 2005
Re: OMG WHAT A TOOL Mon, 29 August 2005 12:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I cant read it. I dont c why all of u can though Confused
While on this topic. I hate bmws with fake m3 badges, specially when they r an ugly bmw. Had ugly fucken 15" rims and a spoiler. To lame!
trd_camry
Occasional Poster

May 2005
Re: OMG WHAT A TOOL Mon, 29 August 2005 13:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it reads trd racing development of a fu*cking honda lol Surprised
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: OMG WHAT A TOOL Mon, 29 August 2005 13:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
trd_camry wrote on Mon, 29 August 2005 21:13

i sent him a msg saying what it ment hes like sum fully sick hahaha foolish person hes like ur a dumb cu*nt im like i think u r

yes yes.. of course... maybe you both are Wink
smashed_wombat
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: OMG WHAT A TOOL Mon, 29 August 2005 13:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
must just be honda drivers in general... there's a fully sick prelude at uni with 'NISMO" in massive lettering across the windscreen. He should atleast have had "HOMO", Honda Motorsports...

I crack me up. Laughing
trd_camry
Occasional Poster

May 2005
Re: OMG WHAT A TOOL Mon, 29 August 2005 13:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahaha make one up and put it on there then take a photo n post it up it would be funny shit
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: OMG WHAT A TOOL Mon, 29 August 2005 13:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
trd_camry wrote on Mon, 29 August 2005 23:31

hahaha make one up and put it on there then take a photo n post it up it would be funny shit

OMG WHAT A TOOL Wink
BlackGT4
Regular

February 2005
Re: OMG WHAT A TOOL Mon, 29 August 2005 13:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rthy wrote on Mon, 29 August 2005 21:17

theres this lancer (CC/CB 89-91mdl) with a TRD stick on the front windscreen and fuel rice cover Laughing Laughing Confused Eye Spin ARGH Freak Crying or Very Sad

i like that smily combination
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: OMG WHAT A TOOL Mon, 29 August 2005 14:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its combo of feelings

just like a nismo VL Rolling Eyes
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: OMG WHAT A TOOL Mon, 29 August 2005 14:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rthy wrote on Tue, 30 August 2005 00:00

its combo of feelings

but VL is nissan powered?
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: OMG WHAT A TOOL Mon, 29 August 2005 14:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oldcorollas wrote on Tue, 30 August 2005 00:02

its combo of feelings

owned
Callifo
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: OMG WHAT A TOOL Mon, 29 August 2005 14:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Person at work has a gemi with a ~20cm Nismo sticker in the back window Razz
shezza
Regular

March 2005
Re: OMG WHAT A TOOL Mon, 29 August 2005 14:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
trd_camry wrote on Mon, 29 August 2005 23:02

Oh so darn sad. Next thing u know he'll put the fully shik ass KKK sticker and when his car gets stoned he will be like wtf Confused Laughing

[Updated on: Mon, 29 August 2005 14:18]

oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: OMG WHAT A TOOL Mon, 29 August 2005 14:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shezza wrote on Tue, 30 August 2005 00:17

Oh so darn sad. Next thing u know he'll put the fully shik ass KKK sticker and when his car gets stoned he will be like wtf Confused Laughing

but what if it's not a ricer and it has a KKK turbo in it Razz been done before... don't porsches and other euro type run KKK's?
shezza
Regular

March 2005
Re: OMG WHAT A TOOL Mon, 29 August 2005 14:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oldcorollas wrote on Tue, 30 August 2005 00:46

shezza wrote on Tue, 30 August 2005 00:17

but what if it's not a ricer and it has a KKK turbo in it Razz been done before... don't porsches and other euro type run KKK's?

lol, well that would just be bad fookin luck Razz
itd still get stoned Laughing

[Updated on: Mon, 29 August 2005 14:49]

oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: OMG WHAT A TOOL Mon, 29 August 2005 15:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing
TRD-ST162
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: OMG WHAT A TOOL Mon, 29 August 2005 15:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha..
Just wanted to quote his advert..

Quote:

first to see will buy

It Should say First to see will Laugh, First to buy will REMOVE THAT STICKER...

hahaha and hes got a honda sticker on the front as well..

Quote:

sporty looks

It sure is, Especially with the TRD STICKER AND a Honda Sticker
shezza
Regular

March 2005
Re: OMG WHAT A TOOL Mon, 29 August 2005 15:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well at least the buyer knows the guy is dumb enough to drop the price a few grand Razz
Maybe I should get rid of the mercedes sticker off my cressida Razz

[Updated on: Mon, 29 August 2005 15:22]

ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: OMG WHAT A TOOL Mon, 29 August 2005 15:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this thread is turning into a self fulfilling prophecy Rolling Eyes
Blown86
Regular

July 2002
Re: OMG WHAT A TOOL Wed, 31 August 2005 00:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Witt and intellect at its best! Another gem of a thread. Confused
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: OMG WHAT A TOOL Wed, 31 August 2005 06:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahaha what a crack up,

I saw a prelude for sale in Taren Pt with a ralliart sticker the other week Laughing
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: OMG WHAT A TOOL Wed, 31 August 2005 06:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Merudo wrote on Tue, 30 August 2005 00:03

oldcorollas wrote on Tue, 30 August 2005 00:02

its combo of feelings

owned

i know its powered by a rb30 but its still a holden
Rolling Eyes
so if i put a b16a vtec in a corolla does it make it a honda....
MUGEN POWER COROLLA
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: OMG WHAT A TOOL Wed, 31 August 2005 08:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ISUZU sticker on a gemi isnt at all bad!

but no one wants to show that their car was made by isuzu?!?!?!?!?

wankers.

Eldar.O.
kingmick
Forums Junkie

Banned by his request

July 2002
Re: OMG WHAT A TOOL Wed, 31 August 2005 09:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lmao!ive always wanted to do a sticker that said."the only other thing i drive hard,is my wife" but shed kill me and cut it off.lmao
mick
nitephyre
Regular

July 2003
Re: OMG WHAT A TOOL Mon, 05 September 2005 02:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EldarO wrote on Wed, 31 August 2005 18:13

ISUZU sticker on a gemi isnt at all bad!

but no one wants to show that their car was made by isuzu?!?!?!?!?

wankers.

Eldar.O.

i'd rather that than admitting to it being a holden.. it's like how i feel sorry for the early 90's corolla/camry's being badged as holdens. same goes for the poor toyota badges put on a commode Sad

[Updated on: Mon, 05 September 2005 02:25]

kingmick
Forums Junkie

Banned by his request

July 2002
Re: OMG WHAT A TOOL Mon, 05 September 2005 03:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dont worry about the rolla's and camrys being re-badged for holden!worry about toyota selling the lexan!bet that goes down in history,as the biggest mistake toyota ever made.i cant believe the heads of toyota agreed to re-badge a commodore,simply insane.it was a shocker,in build quaility compared to a toyota.the japanese lead in the build quailty stakes.Australia,America,UK and Europe are miles behind now days.i think the world is now ready for a super tourer!a twin turbo 4.0 litre V8 chaser.i think i could sell 2000 around the world without really trying.ive done some planning and a proposal up,so lets see what happens.
mick
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: OMG WHAT A TOOL Mon, 05 September 2005 03:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kingmick wrote on Mon, 05 September 2005 13:09

i cant believe the heads of toyota agreed to re-badge a commodore

pushed into it by govt.
kingmick
Forums Junkie

Banned by his request

July 2002
Re: OMG WHAT A TOOL Mon, 05 September 2005 03:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol i know and hence why we can write race cars off in 2 years{power within manifactoring.}:)
mick
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: OMG WHAT A TOOL Mon, 05 September 2005 03:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kingmick wrote on Mon, 05 September 2005 13:09

dont worry about the rolla's and camrys being re-badged for holden!worry about toyota selling the lexan!bet that goes down in history,as the biggest mistake toyota ever made.i cant believe the heads of toyota agreed to re-badge a commodore,simply insane.it was a shocker,in build quaility compared to a toyota.the japanese lead in the build quailty stakes.Australia,America,UK and Europe are miles behind now days.i think the world is now ready for a super tourer!a twin turbo 4.0 litre V8 chaser.i think i could sell 2000 around the world without really trying.ive done some planning and a proposal up,so lets see what happens.
mick

are you forgetting the 7m or maybe even the starfire motor usage.
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: OMG WHAT A TOOL Mon, 05 September 2005 04:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rthy wrote on Wed, 31 August 2005 16:28

i know its powered by a rb30 but its still a holden
Rolling Eyes
so if i put a b16a vtec in a corolla does it make it a honda....
MUGEN POWER COROLLA

No, but it does make it powered by Honda. If you had Mugen cams+cam gears+extractors+exhaust on your B16A in a Corolla, I don't see any problem with you putting Mugen badges on the car. It would, afterall, have mugen parts in it which is more than I can say for most of the idiots with performance brand stickers on their cars.
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: OMG WHAT A TOOL Mon, 05 September 2005 04:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yea but what are the chances of someone actually having a mugen corolla let alone a trd lancer Rolling Eyes
my friend has a cc lancer of the same type, i hope to god he doenst get a trd stick or any stickers
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: OMG WHAT A TOOL Mon, 05 September 2005 07:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rthy wrote on Mon, 05 September 2005 14:50

yea but what are the chances of someone actually having a mugen corolla let alone a trd lancer Rolling Eyes
my friend has a cc lancer of the same type, i hope to god he doenst get a trd stick or any stickers

Not high, but there is a high chance of someone having nismo parts in a VL Commodore, as the engine is nissan.
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: OMG WHAT A TOOL Mon, 05 September 2005 08:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
true, but come down to broadmeadows Laughing
HEKTIC CHROME RADIATOR to look like intercooler bro, no need for front bar so all the chicks can see how big it is cuz

all the chicks* dig the blitz and trust stickers Wink

*age 5-14

... i donno i catch the train to work ARGH
3S-GE_Man
Regular

January 2003
Re: OMG WHAT A TOOL Mon, 05 September 2005 14:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol what a toser...LMAO!!!!

There was a echo at tafe (was this guy inthe fashion department aka gay mofo) and it was a 3door model with the normal factory nice mags and nice cannon (not a huge one just a nice one that was ok inhte level of rice...then things got out of hand! HUGE GT wing on the roof (there no where else to put it...lol) then there 2 and 5/8 sipefire gauges onthe bonnet a tacho, volt, gauge and water temp (the three most brought gauges for cars that don't fucking need them) and they each had different colour gauge cups to hold them...the the "Piecedoriristons" that french word that mean the finial thing on that tops it off..a Huge TRD sticker on the bakc window and a honda Mugen one just as huge under it.....OMG i wanted to take a photo but the camera phone didn't like all the sunlight...and he had real dark tint...maybe so people couldn't see what a dumb fuck was driving it....lol!

Nezza Cool
LeaThaL
Regular

June 2005
Re: OMG WHAT A TOOL Tue, 06 September 2005 02:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
there is some good ricers around here

One guy in a VL (4 cyl model) witn a massive nismo sticker on the back window,

a ford falcon ute with nissan badges that dont fit (ie their rounded to fit like on the boot and its just coated in rubber Razz)

a Gheyundai excell thats a really faded pinkish color with a TRD stickon fuel door cover, camry hubcaps and a chrome "TRD Racing Devlopment" sticker angled across the bonnet Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

[Updated on: Tue, 06 September 2005 02:21]

Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: OMG WHAT A TOOL Tue, 06 September 2005 02:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LeaThaL wrote on Tue, 06 September 2005 12:18

One guy in a VL (4 cyl model) witn a massive nismo sticker on the back window,

No such thing as a 4 cylinder VL.
LeaThaL wrote on Tue, 06 September 2005 12:18

a ford falcon ute with nissan badges that dont fit (ie their rounded to fit like on the boot and its just coated in rubber Razz)

Nissan actually sold rebadged Falcon utes, back in the days when Ford sold rebadged Patrols.

But don't let reality get in the way of a good story.
LeaThaL
Regular

June 2005
Re: OMG WHAT A TOOL Tue, 06 September 2005 02:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well the VL didnt have a RB30 in it is what i ment

and this was a really dodgy badging on the falcon ute but hey you learn something new every day Razz
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: OMG WHAT A TOOL Tue, 06 September 2005 03:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i know there is the ford maverick and the nissan patrol but did nissan really sell falcon utes ?????
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: OMG WHAT A TOOL Tue, 06 September 2005 03:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LeaThaL wrote on Tue, 06 September 2005 12:43

well the VL didnt have a RB30 in it is what i ment

So it was a V8?
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: OMG WHAT A TOOL Tue, 06 September 2005 03:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mookie wrote on Tue, 06 September 2005 13:04

but did nissan really sell falcon utes ?????

yep ive seen 2 of them in my travels
bnicho
Regular

September 2004
Re: OMG WHAT A TOOL Tue, 06 September 2005 10:26 Go to previous message
rob_RA40 wrote on Tue, 06 September 2005 13:40

Mookie wrote on Tue, 06 September 2005 13:04

but did nissan really sell falcon utes ?????

yep ive seen 2 of them in my travels

I pass one every day on the way to work. Most of them have Ford grilles and badges by now.
Laughing
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Where to buy theses ae82 side skirts
Next Topic:Warning to all ACT drivers!! (Pics now up)
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 19:22:25 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0075819492340088 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.