Classifieds » Parts Wanted » Urgent help required, Need ST205 Crank angle Plug

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Raceflow
Regular

August 2005
Urgent help required, Need ST205 Crank angle Plug Sat, 27 August 2005 03:12 Go to next message
As the heading says, I am in urgent need of the loom side of the plug to go into the crank angle sensor (distributor) on an ST205 3SGTE engine, if you have a spare plug or loom, damaged or not, please let me know ASAP, as we have now hit a wall as we can not complete the computer wiring until we locate a plug.

More than happy to pay for the part and postage.

Some one please help Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Jon
0412 552 773
PS can pick up as will be in Brisbane Sat 27th, Sun 28th, Mon 29th, and Melbourne Tues 30th
  Send a private message to this user    
Raceflow
Regular

August 2005
Re: Urgent help required, Need ST205 Crank angle Plug Wed, 31 August 2005 05:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
any one Crying or Very Sad
foxtail
Regular

January 2005
Re: Urgent help required, Need ST205 Crank angle Plug Thu, 01 September 2005 08:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Far as I am aware, ST185 (gen 2), Caldina and Corona II (Gen2) use the same plug.

Raceflow
Regular

August 2005
Re: Urgent help required, Need ST205 Crank angle Plug Thu, 01 September 2005 22:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks for the responce.
The ST185 plus is very different from the ST205 and will not fit, but thanks for the thought.

Jon
Raceflow
Regular

August 2005
Re: Urgent help required, Need ST205 Crank angle Plug Wed, 07 September 2005 12:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump surely someone must have one of these
CelicaRA45
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Urgent help required, Need ST205 Crank angle Plug Thu, 08 September 2005 06:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have a altezza loom for 3sge but i need to see the end of the disy to see what type of plug it is
charliemr2
Regular

February 2005
Re: Urgent help required, Need ST205 Crank angle Plug Sat, 10 September 2005 06:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if u can take a pic of the sensor l think l could get one for u by the time you get to melbourne
Cheers Charlie
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: Urgent help required, Need ST205 Crank angle Plug Sun, 11 September 2005 08:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gen2 3SGTE plug is definately the same as Gen3... I know this because I just walked out to the garage and plugged my Gen3 distributor into my Gen2 loom.
Raceflow
Regular

August 2005
Re: Urgent help required, Need ST205 Crank angle Plug Sun, 11 September 2005 12:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thank you Toobs for that piece of information, just goes to show how much Toyota mechanics really dont know,and if it is not on their screen in dosent happen in the real world.

So with that in mind lets try again, if any one can supply a gen 2 or 3 crank angle plug, please let me know how much and i will forward the cash to you and give you an address to forward it to, now desperate, as we are fast running out of time.

Jon

[Updated on: Sun, 11 September 2005 12:16]

charliemr2
Regular

February 2005
Re: Urgent help required, Need ST205 Crank angle Plug Tue, 13 September 2005 07:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
l have a plug for your dissy ie crank sensor ,when you get to melbourne give me a call and you can pick it up no charge
Cheers Charlie 0411288027
Raceflow
Regular

August 2005
Re: Urgent help required, Need ST205 Crank angle Plug Tue, 13 September 2005 09:23 Go to previous message
Cheers for that charlie, but at this stage the wonderfull CLG has come to the party and the plug is in transit as we speak, should anything go wrong I will call you straight away, much appreciated.

Jon
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:MA61 Front bumper foam
Next Topic:WTD: ae86 parts, will trade other 86 parts
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 20:49:47 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0057990550994873 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.