Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Body and Interior » FS SPARCO SPRINT fixed back bucket seat w/AE86 rails | black with red trim A1 cond **SOLD AND GONE**

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Choony_AE86
Forums Junkie

May 2004

FS SPARCO SPRINT fixed back bucket seat w/AE86 rails | black with red trim A1 cond **SOLD AND GONE** Tue, 06 September 2005 14:33 Go to next message
Hey all

Regretful sale, i love this seat but damn my finances are low

I wanna see how much i can get out of this, if its not to my liking then i wont sell it and ill have to work around my finances or sell something else Razz

Its in GREAT condition, no rips no tears no ciggy burn marks, i used it for 1 day (bought 2nd hand) and i had an accident the day i put it in my car Sad

Wish i could use it agian, but my car is off the road and has been for 7months now, so i need the money to finish it Smile

Located in melbourne

Sparco Sprint - Black with Red trimming
A1 cond - Bottom mounted
COMES WITH RAILS FOR AE86 - PLUG AND PLAY PPLS!

$350~!!!! SOLD AND GONE THANKYOU

Pickup preferred thanks

Cheers
Choony

PS: If you're more than 85kg than i recommend you to NOT buy this seat, it can get tight and uncomfortable over long distances, for the short touges its the best! Very Happy For me it worked great, kept me in toight like a toiger!

Attachment: DSCF1186.JPG
(Size: 29.88KB, Downloaded 123 time(s))
Attachment: DSCF1189.JPG
(Size: 28.97KB, Downloaded 62 time(s))
Attachment: DSCF1187.JPG
(Size: 32.08KB, Downloaded 53 time(s))

[Updated on: Sat, 10 September 2005 07:29]

Send a private message to this user    
WaLLLY
Regular

February 2005
Re: EOI: AE86 Black with RED trimming SPARCO SPRINT fixed back bucket seat w/AE86 rails Tue, 06 September 2005 20:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WHY not be in Syd!!!

I sat in one of these on the weekend at some car show and shit was it comfy!!...

Good luck mate Very Happy
monkeymajik
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: EOI: AE86 Black with RED trimming SPARCO SPRINT fixed back bucket seat w/AE86 rails Tue, 06 September 2005 21:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How tall are you?
._T_.
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: EOI: AE86 Black with RED trimming SPARCO SPRINT fixed back bucket seat w/AE86 rails Tue, 06 September 2005 22:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have the matching twin seat here if someone wanted a pair.

T
Choony_AE86
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: EOI: AE86 Black with RED trimming SPARCO SPRINT fixed back bucket seat w/AE86 rails Wed, 07 September 2005 01:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wally: If your offer is good enough theres a possibility that i will post it to sydney Very Happy

Monkeymajik: I'm between 170 - 180cm tall as i just tried measuring myself against a wall just then, my shoulders is what is tight for this seat, hugs u awesome, but cutting off your blood circulation aint cool Shocked (its not bad at all, i think im making it seem worse Razz )

Toby: Thanks for that, if everyone didnt know already, Toby at Meridian Motorsport in Melb sell these seats along with anything else you'll need for motor racing.

Btw this seat is RRP: $499 without rails.

Mine is in great as new condition, with ae86 rails...sooo Rolling Eyes Very Happy

WaLLLY
Regular

February 2005
Re: EOI: AE86 Black with RED trimming SPARCO SPRINT fixed back bucket seat w/AE86 rails Wed, 07 September 2005 01:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Choony_AE86 wrote on Wed, 07 September 2005 11:05

Wally: If your offer is good enough theres a possibility that i will post it to sydney Very Happy
Btw this seat is RRP: $499 without rails.

Mine is in great as new condition, with ae86 rails...sooo Rolling Eyes Very Happy

Im about the same Height! hehe, when i sat in it at the show, i wanted it. I have been looking around for them too. Umm, heres a stoopid question. If you have one full bucket seat and the other reclinable is that ok as in engineering it? or will it need to be engineered as a two seater?... In NSW though. I thought if you have one Bucket and the other the stock reclining seat, that would be fine, as ppl in the back can still get out.

Choony_AE86
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: EOI: AE86 Black with RED trimming SPARCO SPRINT fixed back bucket seat w/AE86 rails Wed, 07 September 2005 01:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well i believe in Victoria, if drivers seat is fixed back bucket then you arent allowed to have a passenger sitting directly behind your bucket seat because its unsafe (seat doesnt bend and absorb pressure if an accident occurred or soemthing)

But im not 100% sure, not eve 50% so you might want to look into it dude Smile

WaLLLY
Regular

February 2005
Re: EOI: AE86 Black with RED trimming SPARCO SPRINT fixed back bucket seat w/AE86 rails Wed, 07 September 2005 01:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cheers mate, yer ill have to ask around about it. cause i would love to have one of these seats as im picking the car up on sunday (and the drivers seat has a rip down the side Sad ) oh well, ill try find out Smile
ToyCam
Regular

April 2003
Re: EOI: AE86 Black with RED trimming SPARCO SPRINT fixed back bucket seat w/AE86 rails Wed, 07 September 2005 06:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Side mount or bottom mount?
I need to have a seat that sits low... i have to slouch with a helmet on with my current bucket and my heads still rests on the roof Sad
Any other photos?

Cheers
Steve
Choony_AE86
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: EOI: AE86 Black with RED trimming SPARCO SPRINT fixed back bucket seat w/AE86 rails Wed, 07 September 2005 06:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol
that must suck

bottom mount this chair is dude

i'll get heaps more proper pics hopefully tonight when i get home of the rails, the rails mounted on the seat front pics and side pics of the seat.

Cheers all
Choony
ToyCam
Regular

April 2003
Re: EOI: AE86 Black with RED trimming SPARCO SPRINT fixed back bucket seat w/AE86 rails Wed, 07 September 2005 06:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Does it sit lower or higher than the stock seat?
Choony_AE86
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: EOI: AE86 Black with RED trimming SPARCO SPRINT fixed back bucket seat w/AE86 rails Wed, 07 September 2005 06:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I cant remember how low the stock seat felt sorry dude

its been over 7months since i've sat in a stock seat Smile

Choony_AE86
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: EOI: SPARCO SPRINT fixed back bucket seat w/AE86 rails | black with red trimming A1 cond. *PICS Wed, 07 September 2005 10:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
More pics!

Attachment: DSCF1194.JPG
(Size: 28.46KB, Downloaded 41 time(s))
Attachment: DSCF1188.JPG
(Size: 31.43KB, Downloaded 39 time(s))
Attachment: DSCF1193.JPG
(Size: 31.18KB, Downloaded 30 time(s))

Choony_AE86
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: EOI: SPARCO SPRINT fixed back bucket seat w/AE86 rails | black with red trimming A1 cond. *PICS Wed, 07 September 2005 10:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
And more pics...

Attachment: DSCF1190.JPG
(Size: 29.78KB, Downloaded 35 time(s))
Attachment: DSCF1191.JPG
(Size: 30.87KB, Downloaded 28 time(s))
Attachment: DSCF1192.JPG
(Size: 27.53KB, Downloaded 29 time(s))

Big T
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: EOI: SPARCO SPRINT fixed back bucket seat w/AE86 rails | black with red trimming A1 cond. *PICS Wed, 07 September 2005 10:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry choony its a bit OT but fwiw, it's ILLEGAL in NSW to have any fixed bucket seat in a 2 door. You'll need to get it registered as a 2 seater.

The reason behind it is if you have an accident and access is restricted on one side, they would have to cut through the bucket seat to get to the rear passengers. Not really something you want to do if there's a raging fire!!

Bucket seats are the shit though!!! Couple them with a 4 point harness and nothing beats it. Very Happy GL with the sale dude.

Eddie.
Choony_AE86
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: EOI: SPARCO SPRINT fixed back bucket seat w/AE86 rails | black with red trimming A1 cond. *PICS Wed, 07 September 2005 11:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah thats good dude thanks for that

i want everyone to know what they're risking before they buy anything off me! Very Happy

Cheers
WaLLLY
Regular

February 2005
Re: EOI: SPARCO SPRINT fixed back bucket seat w/AE86 rails | black with red trimming A1 cond. *PICS Wed, 07 September 2005 11:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks Eddie...

Cleared it up for me. Since my car isnt engineered yet, i suppose it would be alright. Though i just dont want to be restricted to two seats incase i have to take a couple others one day Very Happy
DRFTAE86
Regular

May 2004
Re: EOI: SPARCO SPRINT fixed back bucket seat w/AE86 rails | black with red trimming A1 cond. *PICS Wed, 07 September 2005 12:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This seat is great, i borrowed it off choony once or twice for drift practice nights. (Thanks Choony!) Very Happy

As for the question on how high it sits. Due to the design, it rests ur legs up slightly higher then the stock seat, but dips in at the back...lowering ur butt more into the seat.
So, it should make more room for head space.

Its a Good sturdy seat that will keep you in place through the corners!

I'd buy it, but i already bought another bucket seat...... can't borrow Choony's seat forever Rolling Eyes
Choony_AE86
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: EOI: SPARCO SPRINT fixed back bucket seat w/AE86 rails | black with red trimming A1 cond. *PICS Wed, 07 September 2005 13:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DRFTAE86 wrote on Wed, 07 September 2005 22:58

I'd buy it, but i already bought another bucket seat...... can't borrow Choony's seat forever Rolling Eyes

we could workout a rental payment plan Laughing

thanks for the vouch!

cmon guys buy this baby and put me out of my misery of having to watch it knowing its going away soon Sad
Choony_AE86
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: EOI: SPARCO SPRINT fixed back bucket seat w/AE86 rails | black with red trimming A1 cond. *PICS Wed, 07 September 2005 13:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump

[Updated on: Thu, 08 September 2005 21:19]

Choony_AE86
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: EOI: SPARCO SPRINT fixed back bucket seat w/AE86 rails | black with red trim A1 cond*PICS*back u Thu, 08 September 2005 21:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Why am i not suprised that this is up for sale again??

Toymods toys.........

BTW: Apparently the guy who wanted to buy this seat (but fell through) said he found these seats for $300 BRAND NEW.
Can anyone seconds this and PROVE it with a website, catalogue reference with page, anything at all???

if so, i will lower my price, but until then lets all let it be.

AFAIK: the only shop i know that sells genuine sparcos is Meridian Motorsport in Morabbin Victoria which are sold for $499 brand new without rails for the Sparco Sprint seat, they also stock a whole lot of other range of sparco goods such as gloves, boots, harnesses, and a long range of bucket seats.

I should be getting paid advertising that store in my thread!! Laughing

Choony
KOPDIS
Regular

June 2002
Re: EOI: SPARCO SPRINT fixed back bucket seat w/AE86 rails | black with red trim A1 cond*PICS*back u Thu, 08 September 2005 21:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
for $300 that would be a cheap copy which doesnt compare to the original ones, damn ricers!!!!!!!

GL choony looks like a nice seat! and bolt in! no hassles!
Choony_AE86
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: FS SPARCO SPRINT fixed back bucket seat w/AE86 rails | black with red trim A1 cond*PICS*$350 Fri, 09 September 2005 08:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
$350 is the price dudes/dudettes!

I thought it'd be easier if i gave a figure..

Cheers all
Choony
Instigator_PsY
Regular

December 2003
Re: FS SPARCO SPRINT fixed back bucket seat w/AE86 rails | black with red trim A1 cond*PICS*$350 Fri, 09 September 2005 08:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sold to me Very Happy
Choony_AE86
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: FS SPARCO SPRINT fixed back bucket seat w/AE86 rails | black with red trim A1 cond*PICS*$350 Sat, 10 September 2005 04:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not sold to anyone yet

theres 2 guys who want this

As ppl 'might' know, the way i sell is first in first serve and at this moment another guy was in first wen i first put the seat up for sale with an offer i was keen on

just clarifying mainly to the two guys interested that it will go to the first person at my door with the interest and money...

PM's sent to the two parties interested...

Instigator_PsY
Regular

December 2003
Re: FS SPARCO SPRINT fixed back bucket seat w/AE86 rails | black with red trim A1 cond*PICS*$350 Sat, 10 September 2005 08:42 Go to previous message
now officially sold to me Razz
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:ae92 custom recaro interior
Next Topic:Ke55 stuff
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun May 5 15:23:47 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.032758951187134 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.