Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
AuthorTopic
Rallystanza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
No Petrol day, Sep. 9th Wed, 07 September 2005 05:35 Go to next message
Hey Guys here was something i got through the VIC rally emails...

IT HAS BEEN CALCULATED THAT IF EVERYONE IN AUSTRALIA DID NOT PURCHASE A DROP OF PETROL FOR ONE DAY AND ALL AT THE SAME TIME, THE OIL COMPANIES WOULD CHOKE ON THEIR STOCKPILES. AT THE SAME TIME IT WOULD HIT THE ENTIRE INDUSTRY WITH A NET LOSS OVER 4.6 BILLION DOLLARS WHICH AFFECTS THE BOTTOM LINES OF THE OIL COMPANIES.

>
THEREFORE SEPTEMBER 9th HAS BEEN FORMALLY DECLARED "STICK IT TO THEM" DAY AND THE PEOPLE OF THIS NATION SHOULD NOT BUY A SINGLE DROP OF PETROL THAT DAY. THE ONLY WAY THIS CAN BE DONE IS IF YOU FORWARD THIS E-MAIL TO AS MANY PEOPLE AS YOU CAN AND AS QUICKLY AS YOU CAN TO GET THE WORD OUT.

WAITING ON THE GOVERNMENT TO STEP IN AND CONTROL THE PRICES IS NOT
GOING TO HAPPEN. WHAT HAPPENED TO THE REDUCTION AND CONTROL IN PRICES THAT THE ARAB NATIONS PROMISED TWO WEEKS AGO?
>
REMEMBER ONE THING, NOT ONLY IS THE PRICE OF PETROL GOING UP BUT AT THE SAME TIME AIRLINES ARE FORCED TO RAISE THEIR PRICES, TRUCKING COMPANIES ARE FORCED TO RAISE THEIR PRICES WHICH EFFECTS PRICES ON EVERYTHING THAT IS SHIPPED. THINGS LIKE FOOD, CLOTHING, BUILDING SUPPLIES MEDICAL SUPPLIES ETC. WHO PAYS IN THE END? WE DO!

>
WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE. IF THEY DON'T GET THE MESSAGE AFTER ONE DAY, WE WILL DO IT AGAIN AND AGAIN. SO DO YOUR PART AND SPREAD THE WORD.

FORWARD THIS EMAIL TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW. MARK YOUR CALENDARS AND MAKE SEPTEMBER 9th A DAY THAT THE CITIZENS OF AUSTRALIA SAY "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH"

I Would give it a go!

Jeremy
  Send a private message to this user  
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: No Petrol day, Sep. 9th Wed, 07 September 2005 05:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
where is a blunt stick for me to stab myself with

I've recieved this email like four times today, and about ten times in the past week

No No No

Do you REALLY think it's going to do anything?

nnnnnnnnnnnnnno.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: No Petrol day, Sep. 9th Wed, 07 September 2005 05:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
most ppl buy there petrol weekly if you don't fill up on that day you are gonna spend more the next do the maths nothing is gonna happen Laughing
Rallystanza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: No Petrol day, Sep. 9th Wed, 07 September 2005 05:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Merudo wrote on Wed, 07 September 2005 15:36

where is a blunt stick for me to stab myself with

I've recieved this email like four times today, and about ten times in the past week

No No No

Do you REALLY think it's going to do anything?

nnnnnnnnnnnnnno.

Hey Thats what i thought! Shocked

But hey, just passing on news to fellow enthusiasts from others!

Now go and get that blunt stick Wink

[Updated on: Wed, 07 September 2005 05:46]

rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: No Petrol day, Sep. 9th Wed, 07 September 2005 05:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/library/lol/spamato/spam-c07.jpg
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: No Petrol day, Sep. 9th Wed, 07 September 2005 05:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, sorry mate, I didn't want it to seem like a personal attack at you, because by all means, it wasn't.

Smile

There's not much in the way of blunt sticks on the fifth floor of an office building in North Sydney, so a biro will have to do.

*poke*

ow!
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: No Petrol day, Sep. 9th Wed, 07 September 2005 05:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmmm so we don't buy petrol on the 6th.. okay, so we buy it the next day. Or do you expect us just never to buy petrol again until they lower the prices.

And what about the little guys? The independently owned servo's. Do we avoid buying from them too?
Rolling Eyes
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: No Petrol day, Sep. 9th Wed, 07 September 2005 05:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://www.strangepersons.com/images/content/8531.jpg
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: No Petrol day, Sep. 9th Wed, 07 September 2005 06:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have complied with all these no petrol days and have not been able to buy petrol since 2003, when will the SPAM end so I can buy petrol Laughing

Oh and if anyone is stupid enough to think this will have an impact I can forward you the details of a Nigerian oil tycoon who wants to put some money into your bank account Laughing
Rallystanza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: No Petrol day, Sep. 9th Wed, 07 September 2005 07:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
First of all,

Conflatulations to all the funny pictures....I think with your funny pictures it is a case of "Ahh Jeez not these fucks again..."

As for the no petrol day, it was something I received in my email when i checked it today and being the keyboard warrior that I am, Of course i should have thought that all these fellow keyboard warriors may have already received the email...

Well I dont care. Smile

Read it, and if you know about it, why keep going on and on about it for the 10 trimes prior that you have seen it.

I posted it in the interests of people who may want to have the no petrol day.

So flame ahead.

If you really want to share with me that you have seen it, please fell free to send me a PM outlining the rather complicated situation that you have found your life in Crying or Very Sad

Thanks and fuck off,

Jeremy

Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: No Petrol day, Sep. 9th Wed, 07 September 2005 07:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm considering starting to take the bus to work, or ride my bike. It'll save on servicing aswell. Problem is, I love my car. Sad

A MUCH better way to stick it to them is to figure out how you can avoid buying petrol at all, ie. by not using your car.

I know, a bit of a waste of time on a car modifiers website. Wink

If I started riding to work, that'd cut my yearly kms traveled in half. If 1/3 of the population did this, it'd have a much stronger effect than just not buying petrol for a day. Also, it'd reduce how much you where spending on petrol. Smile

I agree, this has gone far enough, but there are better ways to stick it to the man.
Rallystanza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: No Petrol day, Sep. 9th Wed, 07 September 2005 07:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shraka wrote on Wed, 07 September 2005 17:31

I'm considering starting to take the bus to work, or ride my bike. It'll save on servicing aswell. Problem is, I love my car. Sad

A MUCH better way to stick it to them is to figure out how you can avoid buying petrol at all, ie. by not using your car.

I know, a bit of a waste of time on a car modifiers website. Wink

If I started riding to work, that'd cut my yearly kms traveled in half. If 1/3 of the population did this, it'd have a much stronger effect than just not buying petrol for a day. Also, it'd reduce how much you where spending on petrol. Smile

I agree, this has gone far enough, but there are better ways to stick it to the man.

Yeah thanks for the reply! Smile

Jez

[Updated on: Wed, 07 September 2005 07:47]

Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: No Petrol day, Sep. 9th Wed, 07 September 2005 07:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rallystanza wrote on Wed, 07 September 2005 17:40

Yeah thanks for the reply! Smile

Not my idea though,

Jez

Err, I don't think I said it was. *reads post* no... no I didn't.
Rallystanza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: No Petrol day, Sep. 9th Wed, 07 September 2005 07:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
aha your right!

I read this bit as
Quote:

but there are better ways to stick it to theM man.

So yeah after a re-read, I agree also.

Cheers

Jezza
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: No Petrol day, Sep. 9th Wed, 07 September 2005 11:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The vast majority of the petroleum products sold go to commercial transport operators. Trucks, trains, aircraft. Do you think any of them are going to stop buying fuel for a day? I hope not because the entire country would grind to a halt. So if they keep buying fuel, even a significant boycott by private car owners will make SFA difference in the overall scheme of things.

Our society runs on crude oil. Until that changes, we just have to accept whatever the oil companies want to charge for their product. Don't hold your breath though.
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: No Petrol day, Sep. 9th Wed, 07 September 2005 11:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Buy a corolla and convert it to lpg.
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: No Petrol day, Sep. 9th Wed, 07 September 2005 11:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corolla? You think too big. Buy a scooter if you're serious about reducing fuel costs.

Make sure you get a pink polo shirt to go with it, and always turn up the collar.
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: No Petrol day, Sep. 9th Wed, 07 September 2005 12:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Norbie wrote on Wed, 07 September 2005 21:55

Corolla? You think too big. Buy a scooter if you're serious about reducing fuel costs.

Make sure you get a pink polo shirt to go with it, and always turn up the collar.

Polo shirt, bloody queenslanders, your thinking is almost right.

85cc LPG scooter and purchase a pink, long sleeved, stripped, business shirt, up turn the collar and roll back the cuffs just one turn.

That is the image of the trendy whinger we are after.
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: No Petrol day, Sep. 9th Wed, 07 September 2005 14:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Stuff a scooter, buy a pushbike. Good exercise too. Smile Food is a lot cheaper than petrol. Wink
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: No Petrol day, Sep. 9th Wed, 07 September 2005 15:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BlackSupra wrote on Wed, 07 September 2005 22:02

85cc LPG scooter and purchase a pink, long sleeved, stripped, business shirt, up turn the collar and roll back the cuffs just one turn.

do you wear the LPG tank on your back?

gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: No Petrol day, Sep. 9th Wed, 07 September 2005 21:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Hey big boy...them's fighting words! I'm just about to buy a Vespa!
illuminatus
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: No Petrol day, Sep. 9th Wed, 07 September 2005 23:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gianttomato wrote on Thu, 08 September 2005 07:48

Hey big boy...them's fighting words! I'm just about to buy a Vespa!

hahaha thats a good one.
its common knowledge that anyone who owns a vespa cant fight. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: No Petrol day, Sep. 9th Wed, 07 September 2005 23:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dave, I reckon you'd look HOT on a Vespa with a pink shirt.

PS are you going to put a 1UZ in it?
ndgcpr
Forums Junkie

April 2005
Re: No Petrol day, Sep. 9th Wed, 07 September 2005 23:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes i won't by petrol on the 9th yes i didn't by petrol on the last one (actually i think it was last thursday no???) They may be doing something but i don't think it will actually make a difference, i thought i herd on the news someone was cut about the price and the proper authorities were gonna step in???? what ever happened with that.

I reckon $1.60 buy the end of the year, i should start a petrol company....
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: No Petrol day, Sep. 9th Thu, 08 September 2005 01:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ndgcpr wrote on Thu, 08 September 2005 09:55

yes i won't by petrol on the 9th yes i didn't by petrol on the last one (actually i think it was last thursday no???) They may be doing something but i don't think it will actually make a difference, i thought i herd on the news someone was cut about the price and the proper authorities were gonna step in???? what ever happened with that.

I reckon $1.60 buy the end of the year, i should start a petrol company....

I was actualy thinking about doing something like that. ie. buying a share in some petrol or petrol company.
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: No Petrol day, Sep. 9th Thu, 08 September 2005 02:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think we're f'cked!
http://www.wtrg.com/daily/small/clfclose.gif
pr1nce
Regular

April 2004
Re: No Petrol day, Sep. 9th Thu, 08 September 2005 02:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wouldn't everyone just fill up on september 8th then?
Laughing

[Updated on: Thu, 08 September 2005 02:12]

db__
Regular

August 2004
Re: No Petrol day, Sep. 9th Thu, 08 September 2005 02:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BlackSupra wrote on Wed, 07 September 2005 22:02

ROFL

It's funny cause it's true!
db__
Regular

August 2004
Re: No Petrol day, Sep. 9th Thu, 08 September 2005 02:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message

[Updated on: Thu, 08 September 2005 02:33]

puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: No Petrol day, Sep. 9th Thu, 08 September 2005 03:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
THATS IT I've had it STOP CRYING about petrol prices
LOOK around the shops
tic tacks= 6 years ago=45c NOW=99c
hababuba= 6 years ago=40c NOW=95c
600ml coke =6 years ago=$1.70 NOW=2.60 OR FUCKING 2.90 (FROM BP) Mad
its called inflation price of thing go up and up AND UP
then people ask for more money so the average pay gos up and up
I'm a baker the price of flour when i started was 54c a kg
now its 56c a kg in 4 weeks it will be 59c a kg
now the price if bred has gone up with it 10 or 20c
a very old man comes to my work every Thursday morning
and gets 6 scones $6.60 then he says every time...
Quote:

i used to get 6 scones for 20c (a bob)

but i ask him what his average pay was?
Quote:

$58 a week as a 1st year apprentice plummer

now look at a 1st year apprentice plummer wage $220
its going to happing price of every thing will go up
SO STOP CRYING
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: No Petrol day, Sep. 9th Thu, 08 September 2005 04:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

I'm gonna get a Vespa and roll up my sleeves. It sounds way cool and I'd take a Vespa into Adelaide traffic, though I'd think twice about going into some heavy Sydney peakhour.

I'd like a blow-off valve on my Vespa also and maybe a small chrome NOS tank.

nyuk nyuk nyuk

seeyuzz
river
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: No Petrol day, Sep. 9th Thu, 08 September 2005 04:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
But petrol prices have gone up by 30c/ltr just this year. That's 30% rise in one year. The prices you where talking about where about 100% in 6 years. At this rate, in 6 years, petrol will have gone up by 200% in the same time, twice as fast as everything else.
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: No Petrol day, Sep. 9th Thu, 08 September 2005 04:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I remeber filling up my pwe 50 for 1.30 and it had a 3lt tank THAT WAS 13 YEARS AGO 43C A LT
towe_001
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: No Petrol day, Sep. 9th Thu, 08 September 2005 05:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
All in all people when you stand back and look at the picture, the price of the scones and jam went up due to the cost of transport going up. And no matter which day you and everybody else refuses to buy fuel the oil magnates will just turn around and say "Yeah, so what of it, you own a vehicle that needs petrol. You'll buy fuel".
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: No Petrol day, Sep. 9th Thu, 08 September 2005 05:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
towe_001 wrote on Thu, 08 September 2005 15:01

All in all people when you stand back and look at the picture, the price of the scones and jam went up due to the cost of transport going up. And no matter which day you and everybody else refuses to buy fuel the oil magnates will just turn around and say "Yeah, so what of it, you own a vehicle that needs petrol. You'll buy fuel".

Easy, stop using it.
Ride a bike. Smile
Catch public transport. Smile
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: No Petrol day, Sep. 9th Thu, 08 September 2005 05:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/6061/petrol2me.png

I think the most interesting thing to note in the above is that there is no whingeing when petrol is free.
towe_001
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: No Petrol day, Sep. 9th Thu, 08 September 2005 05:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shraka wrote on Thu, 08 September 2005 15:09

towe_001 wrote on Thu, 08 September 2005 15:01

Easy, stop using it.
Ride a bike. Smile
Catch public transport. Smile

Yeah true for people living within bike riding distance to work. I'm about a 40 minute drive away (and thats including 20 mins on the hiway).
And before you start on about moving closer to work, it's cheaper for me to drive Mad
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: No Petrol day, Sep. 9th Thu, 08 September 2005 06:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
towe_001, go on a killing spree of your workmates. They wont complain about you being a few hours late to work ever again. Laughing

Or, if you don't like killing people (but who doesn't?) perhaps catch a train and then ride from the station to work?

I know Melbourne's public transport leaves a lot to be desired, but atleast you're not paying for freekin' petrol.
havabeer
Forums Junkie

July 2005
Re: No Petrol day, Sep. 9th Thu, 08 September 2005 07:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
anyone care to join me in the raiding of a few petrol tankers??

we'll get some black civics with green neons and the crew from fast and furious and heist a couple of petrol tankers....that outa cure my petrol woes for quite a while.

p.s i think the most easist way to put this situtation into words is.................PUT UP AND SHUT UP
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: No Petrol day, Sep. 9th Thu, 08 September 2005 09:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
river wrote on Thu, 08 September 2005 14:01

Hi,

I'm gonna get a Vespa and roll up my sleeves. It sounds way cool and I'd take a Vespa into Adelaide traffic, though I'd think twice about going into some heavy Sydney peakhour.

I'd like a blow-off valve on my Vespa also and maybe a small chrome NOS tank.

nyuk nyuk nyuk

seeyuzz
river

River,

You would look hotter than Dave!

But promise me you will wear a pink shirt and your bandana!

Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: No Petrol day, Sep. 9th Thu, 08 September 2005 09:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
A picture of havabeer trying to steal a petrol tanker:
http://adorocinema.cidadeinternet.com.br/filmes/mad-max-2/mad-max-2-04.jpg
Henn
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: No Petrol day, Sep. 9th Thu, 08 September 2005 12:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ke382TG - That graph is gold. Except to be pedantic it should be price on the bottom and whinging up the side, since whinging is the effect.

For fuck's sake people get over it. Oil will run out, and it will only get more expensive, yet everyone seems suprised when the price goes up.

Deal with it or ride your bike or catch the train, in fact I don't care, just stop filling an otherwise useful forum with this crap.

Hen
Turbo_Tim
Regular

February 2005
Re: No Petrol day, Sep. 9th Thu, 08 September 2005 12:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah I have modified my fuel use habits over the last 2 years. I dont really need to drive at all, probably do 150km a week maximum. Really I could get away with nothing, but it would be a boring week.

I just ride everywhere, and dont drive for the sake of driving like I and other people used to when fuel was cheap.

I wonder how much general drivers use around the world compared to industry and business. Really prices are never going to go down until the world as a whole suddenly stops using less, which isnt going to happen with the growth in places such as china. The fact oil is a finite substance probably doesnt help either.
-=DV=-
Regular

May 2004
Re: No Petrol day, Sep. 9th Thu, 08 September 2005 12:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Turbo_Tim wrote on Thu, 08 September 2005 22:37

Really prices are never going to go down until the world as a whole suddenly stops using less, which isnt going to happen with the growth in places such as china. The fact oil is a finite substance probably doesnt help either.

if everybody started using less...oil companys would start selling less..so they would start losing money...or profits atleast...so they would jack up the price to compensate for the loss of profits...lets face it..theres NO FUCKING WAY..boycott or not..that petrol prices are ever going back down...i hate it more than anybody im a delivery driver and my 165 if surprisingly thirsty...but theres nothing anybody can do about the price of fuel...
Turbo_Tim
Regular

February 2005
Re: No Petrol day, Sep. 9th Thu, 08 September 2005 13:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Isn't it all about supply and demand though, less demand means its less sought after and prices drop. Of course im sure the oil companies like the prices as is, and would happily cut production to keep them there.

Time to improve efficiency or look at alternative methods I reckon.
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: No Petrol day, Sep. 9th Thu, 08 September 2005 14:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pfft, I know there are too many threads about this, but you guys who don't like it should just not open the thread.

There are a lot of reasons why petrol prices are high, and it's not just normal inflation. Our govornment has had a hand in actions that I not only disagree with as right, but directly effected the price of oil+petrol.

Oh, and by the way, there are things we can do. We could create a pertition to the govornment to lower petrol taxes. Enough people sign it, it would put pressure on them. Or, as I have said, people could start riding more and using public transport. This wouldn't lower the price of petrol but it would mean we're spending less on it.

So get off your high horse and shut up. Let us complain in peace.
towe_001
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: No Petrol day, Sep. 9th Thu, 08 September 2005 16:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shraka wrote on Thu, 08 September 2005 16:11

towe_001, go on a killing spree of your workmates. They wont complain about you being a few hours late to work ever again. Laughing

No they wouldn't and the people coming for a feed sure wouldn't complain of better food either Evil or Very Mad

Quote:

Or, if you don't like killing people (but who doesn't?) perhaps catch a train and then ride from the station to work?

I know Melbourne's public transport leaves a lot to be desired, but atleast you're not paying for freekin' petrol.

Laughing
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: No Petrol day, Sep. 9th Thu, 08 September 2005 23:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ZOMG ITS THE 9TH OF SEPTEMBER OMGWTFHAX!!1

i havent bought petrol yet but the little demon inside of me is telling me to

CAN I HOLD ON?

stay tuned, ill let you know if i buy petrol!!111oneone

COME ON GUYZ DONT BUY EEEET!!!1 Razz
Dr_Love
Regular

January 2005
Re: No Petrol day, Sep. 9th Thu, 08 September 2005 23:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My mate had a somewhat intersteing idea.
What if there was a "steal a tank of petrol" day?

If everyone (enough people) steals a tank of petrol (from major petrol stations - not the little guys) then that will solve nothing but we'll all get a free tank of petrol Smile
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: No Petrol day, Sep. 9th Fri, 09 September 2005 00:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Except to be pedantic it should be price on the bottom and whinging up the side, since whinging is the effect

Ahaha Laughing true, I just entered the data into MS Paint and it came up with that Laughing .

I am going to fill up my tank today as I passed the petrol station and saw some prick filling up! So he ruined the whole day so now I might as well fill up. Laughing
Roundy
Regular

April 2005
Re: No Petrol day, Sep. 9th Fri, 09 September 2005 00:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LOL i like the sound of 'steal a tank of petrol day'!

The no petrol day thing would only work if petrol was bought everyday by everyone, like just 5L a day or whatever is needed for the day, as it is most people fill up weekly, bi-weekly, or maybe even monthly.

And of course u don't buy petrol today, just buy more tomorrow, as has already been stated

P.S i haven't bought petrol either
Very Happy Rolling Eyes
Dr_Love
Regular

January 2005
Re: No Petrol day, Sep. 9th Fri, 09 September 2005 00:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I did
BUT I DIDNT KNOW until i got here :/
am i a bad person?
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: No Petrol day, Sep. 9th Fri, 09 September 2005 00:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you bet your panties you are.

now go and siphon that petrol out and take it back to the petrol station.
4ageeza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: No Petrol day, Sep. 9th Sat, 10 September 2005 01:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Best solution is to get a bank loan...buy a massiv fark off fuel tank, fill it up with your choice of fuel and use it till it runs out.

This way you will prolly get the fuel cheaper (maybe cos your buying in bulk?) and you will not be suject to inevitable future price rises of fuel...until of course your reserves run out.
September_Squall
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: No Petrol day, Sep. 9th Sat, 10 September 2005 01:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
puzzle man wrote on Thu, 08 September 2005 14:19

I remeber filling up my pwe 50 for 1.30 and it had a 3lt tank THAT WAS 13 YEARS AGO 43C A LT

lol stfu and get a mr. fusion powered delorean then.
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: No Petrol day, Sep. 9th Sat, 10 September 2005 03:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
puzzle man wrote on Thu, 08 September 2005 11:59

THATS IT I've had it STOP CRYING about petrol prices
LOOK around the shops
tic tacks= 6 years ago=45c NOW=99c
hababuba= 6 years ago=40c NOW=95c
600ml coke =6 years ago=$1.70 NOW=2.60 OR FUCKING 2.90 (FROM BP) Mad
its called inflation price of thing go up and up AND UP
then people ask for more money so the average pay gos up and up
I'm a baker the price of flour when i started was 54c a kg
now its 56c a kg in 4 weeks it will be 59c a kg
now the price if bred has gone up with it 10 or 20c
a very old man comes to my work every Thursday morning
and gets 6 scones $6.60 then he says every time...
Quote:

i used to get 6 scones for 20c (a bob)

but i ask him what his average pay was?
Quote:

$58 a week as a 1st year apprentice plummer

now look at a 1st year apprentice plummer wage $220
its going to happing price of every thing will go up
SO STOP CRYING

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

im walking, fuck it.

Eldar.O.
havabeer
Forums Junkie

July 2005
Re: No Petrol day, Sep. 9th Sat, 10 September 2005 05:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
September_Squall wrote on Sat, 10 September 2005 11:57

lol stfu and get a mr. fusion powered delorean then.

Laughing Laughing
then you could go back in time to 1970's when fuel cost like 3cents for a gallon
Big Rob
Regular

March 2005
Re: No Petrol day, Sep. 9th Sat, 10 September 2005 09:41 Go to previous message
What we all need is go karts all powered by our self satisfaction!
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
Previous Topic:Insurance company trying to write off car
Next Topic:purple w sparkles ST162
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 18:22:03 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0087478160858154 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.