Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Engines, Accessories and other Mechanicals » FS:complete HKS T3G twin turbo setup for 1jz.

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
RAWS
Regular

November 2004
FS:complete HKS T3G twin turbo setup for 1jz. Mon, 29 August 2005 13:38 Go to next message
I just bought this kit 2 weeks ago but have decided not to fit it. One of the turbos was damaged in transit (or damaged before i bought it, im not sure). It is fully repairable and is currently being rebuilt by Bill Keane of ATS (Adelaide Turbo Service) so it isnt in the pics. He said the other turbo was in good condition.

The kit includes high mount manifolds, actuators, turbos, dump pipes and lines. Bolts straight onto non vvti 1jz. This kit will easily see 300KW at the wheels with supporting mods (big cooler, injectors etc) and comes on boost only 500rpm later than std turbos-very responsive.

I paid 3k for the kit plus $650 for the rebuild on damaged turbo. Willing to sell for $3k.
PM, email- rory_wynbergen@hotmail.com
or phone- 0404 041 461

Rest of the pics are too big, email me and ill send em to you.

Attachment: hks.JPG
(Size: 90.67KB, Downloaded 355 time(s))
Attachment: hks back.JPG
(Size: 63.54KB, Downloaded 270 time(s))

Send a private message to this user    
RAWS
Regular

November 2004
Re: FS:complete HKS T3G twin turbo setup for 1jz. Tue, 30 August 2005 10:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump
mz21_shiznac
Regular

January 2005
Re: FS:complete HKS T3G twin turbo setup for 1jz. Tue, 30 August 2005 11:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Can I ask why you chose not to fit these?
RAWS
Regular

November 2004
Re: FS:complete HKS T3G twin turbo setup for 1jz. Tue, 30 August 2005 12:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I want more power than these turbos can support.
Being greedy..... Evil or Very Mad
muzzyttt
Regular

November 2004
Re: FS:complete HKS T3G twin turbo setup for 1jz. Tue, 30 August 2005 13:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
any pics of the manifolds etc?
Sicarius123
Occasional Poster

February 2004
Re: FS:complete HKS T3G twin turbo setup for 1jz. Tue, 30 August 2005 17:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Do these turbo's have an internal wastegate? What is their max PS/HP rating by HKS? E-mail sent, very interested.

Dan.
RAWS
Regular

November 2004
Re: FS:complete HKS T3G twin turbo setup for 1jz. Tue, 30 August 2005 22:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
muzzyttt-yes I have got pics of the manifolds, dump pipes, actuators and lines. there is also a shot of them bolted up to a 1j. Email me and ill send them to you.

Sicarius123-Yes, the turbos are internal wastegate. I beleive their max power rating by HKS is 380 or 420 HP each.

Sicarius123
Occasional Poster

February 2004
Re: FS:complete HKS T3G twin turbo setup for 1jz. Wed, 31 August 2005 03:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks, e-mailed again, very VERY interested pending a compression check on the engine Very Happy

Dan.
RAWS
Regular

November 2004
Re: FS:complete HKS T3G twin turbo setup for 1jz. Sat, 03 September 2005 11:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump
mz21_shiznac
Regular

January 2005
Re: FS:complete HKS T3G twin turbo setup for 1jz. Sun, 04 September 2005 09:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pics to nos_fed_supra@hotmail.com thanks
RAWS
Regular

November 2004
Re: FS:complete HKS T3G twin turbo setup for 1jz. Sun, 04 September 2005 10:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just sent em mate
RAWS
Regular

November 2004
Re: FS:complete HKS T3G twin turbo setup for 1jz. Wed, 07 September 2005 12:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump
Mofo III
Regular

March 2004

Re: FS:complete HKS T3G twin turbo setup for 1jz. Thu, 08 September 2005 14:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
any pics to supraman@iinet.net.au

Cheers.

p.s - mwuahahaha Adam... Very Happy
RAWS
Regular

November 2004
Re: FS:complete HKS T3G twin turbo setup for 1jz. Sat, 10 September 2005 12:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mofo- The pics of the turbo setup wont send on hotmail or yahoo (I'm interstate using public computer) coz they're ghey. I'm getting my cousin to send the pics to you from his email. Dont reply to that address but you should receive the pics soon. Sorry about the delay.

Regards,
Rory.
RAWS
Regular

November 2004
Re: FS:complete HKS T3G twin turbo setup for 1jz. Mon, 12 September 2005 06:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BuMp
RAWS
Regular

November 2004
Re: FS:complete HKS T3G twin turbo setup for 1jz. Wed, 14 September 2005 12:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump
bigwurm
Occasional Poster

May 2005
Re: FS:complete HKS T3G twin turbo setup for 1jz. Thu, 15 September 2005 08:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Can you send me some pics to hammer_time@westnet.com.au and I'm assuming this came boxed, any idea rougly what itd cost to transport it to perth?
RAWS
Regular

November 2004
Re: FS:complete HKS T3G twin turbo setup for 1jz. Sat, 17 September 2005 06:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I doubt transport would be over $100. They were sent to my house in Adelaide from Brisbane and freight was resonable.
I'd say it'd be roughly the same price to Perth.

The turbo that was damaged is back from being rebuilt at ATS and is now in perfect condition.

[Updated on: Sat, 17 September 2005 06:52]

RAWS
Regular

November 2004
Re: FS:complete HKS T3G twin turbo setup for 1jz. Mon, 19 September 2005 12:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump
RAWS
Regular

November 2004
Re: FS:complete HKS T3G twin turbo setup for 1jz. Fri, 23 September 2005 12:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump
RAWS
Regular

November 2004
Re: FS:complete HKS T3G twin turbo setup for 1jz. Mon, 10 October 2005 10:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump
RAWS
Regular

November 2004
Re: FS:complete HKS T3G twin turbo setup for 1jz. Sun, 16 October 2005 09:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump
RAWS
Regular

November 2004
Re: FS:complete HKS T3G twin turbo setup for 1jz. Mon, 31 October 2005 09:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump
RAWS
Regular

November 2004
Re: FS:complete HKS T3G twin turbo setup for 1jz. Mon, 21 November 2005 14:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump

does nobody want a genuine HKS twin turbo setup for their 1jz???
petespipes
Regular

July 2005
Re: FS:complete HKS T3G twin turbo setup for 1jz. Tue, 22 November 2005 15:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Rory and how r u mate! to answer your question.YES there are heaps of us who would like to add the HKS name to our engine bays BUT there are few with the 3G,s all in the one place at the 1 time.Makes me think of Shanes 10.7 sec engine pkg [$10k plus without labour] I have not seen any big dollar items move quickly here.Speed costs big,how fast do you wanna spend?
As soon as my rich uncle passes on to nirvana I am your friend!
Cheers.BUMP. Smile
RAWS
Regular

November 2004
Re: FS:complete HKS T3G twin turbo setup for 1jz. Wed, 23 November 2005 15:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm doin good Pete.

$3k isnt that much for HKS, my replacement for this setup is going to cost a fair bit more than 3k.... Wink

Start askin for the dreaded overtime boys!
ReQuieM
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: FS:complete HKS T3G twin turbo setup for 1jz. Thu, 24 November 2005 06:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I do plenty of over time and i dont get paid for any off it. I'd love the set up but then i cant afford it, plus i never got those pic you promised!

Now if you want some professional Graphic Design or Advertising in kind for the beasties then I could take em! Evil or Very Mad

Cheers! and GL with the sale.
RAWS
Regular

November 2004
Re: FS:complete HKS T3G twin turbo setup for 1jz. Sun, 27 November 2005 21:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message

You need to change jobs bro Smile

Ill make sure you get those pics. If anybody else wanted to see the setup but didnt recieve the pics let me know and ill send em out again.
ReQuieM
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: FS:complete HKS T3G twin turbo setup for 1jz. Mon, 28 November 2005 06:28 Go to previous message
Agreed.

Jeeze those pics just make me want the setup more. might look at a second job... Rolling Eyes
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:18rg efi complete full loom etc
Next Topic:EOI: Heavy Duty 'Extreme' Clutch for 2TG
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 09:18:39 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0067658424377441 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.