Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
cutsGotBoost
Regular

September 2004
Cuts ST205 Group A Rallye Thu, 01 September 2005 11:44 Go to next message
hi guys, just letting ya'll know im selling my 13b REW celica, because ive brought a ST205 Group A Rallye (also known as a St205 WRC in the uk), 137k km's, it came with the momo wheels, and a 3" zaust, and a pioneer 4ch amp,4x pioneer splits, pioneer head unit. ive added a momo wheel, momo gear knob, turbo XS bov, and a k&n pod filter, im yet to fit a pioneer head unit and jl splits,other wise standard. it goes heaps better then the ST185RC that i previously had (obviously).

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v430/cuts/IMG_0864.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v430/cuts/IMG_0863.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v430/cuts/IMG_0860.jpg
  Send a private message to this user    
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Cuts ST205 Group A Rallye Thu, 01 September 2005 14:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damn thats HOT! Cool, i remember seeing it on carsales.

[Updated on: Thu, 01 September 2005 14:01]

Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Cuts ST205 Group A Rallye Thu, 01 September 2005 22:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that thing looks fucking awesome, hope you have soe fun with it Very Happy
WantaTurbo
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Cuts ST205 Group A Rallye Thu, 01 September 2005 23:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fuck that looks awesome i love the st205's Smile Definitely goin to have to get one as my next car after the st185 Smile
KYOTO
Regular

April 2004
Re: Cuts ST205 Group A Rallye Fri, 02 September 2005 10:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How heavy are the wheels? I'd personally be worried about driving round with them on, very bling and likely to attract thieves. Hope you got lock nuts on em!

EDIT: goes without saying its a DAMN sexual car though. Very clean indeed. Start modding!

[Updated on: Fri, 02 September 2005 10:49]

cutsGotBoost
Regular

September 2004
Re: Cuts ST205 Group A Rallye Fri, 02 September 2005 11:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the wheels are fairly reasonable weight, up to par with usual 18" wheels, however the holes to get the wheel nuts off are a bit smaller then usual, so you need a bit of a odd socket to remove it.
yes it was on carsales, i have known the previous owner for well over a year, he was asking me questions in msn (met in www.gt4oc.net), then when he said that he was selling it, and he would give it to me a couple of grand cheaper then the advertised price i thought ide have 2 get it. always liked the 205's, since i was about 12 (20 now).
mods will come soon, ide like a aftermarket ecu so i can run anti lag. anyone know what exhaust flanges gt4's run, im assuming its a t3 flange, but could be wrong.
cheers all, she's a sweet ride
KYOTO
Regular

April 2004
Re: Cuts ST205 Group A Rallye Sat, 03 September 2005 02:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You don't wanna run the bang bang stuff unless your last names Garrett or your using the car for proper rally. You'll chew through turbos like they're going out of fashion. Im by no means an authority on this but I've heard lifespans of anything from 50k to a couple of thousand with AL activated.
sikx5
Regular

September 2004
Re: Cuts ST205 Group A Rallye Sat, 03 September 2005 02:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wow dude!!! Thats one beautiful ride! I checked this car out weekly on carsales, was so surprised no one had bought it!! Such a beautiful machine.

Not sure if you remember, im chewy7@hotmail.com on your msn, I dreamed about having a Group A GT4, well i bought a ST185 CS. Very Happy

Hop on msn sometime man, Id love some Hi-res pics of your beast!!

Congrats on the purchase!

tricky
Regular

July 2005
Re: Cuts ST205 Group A Rallye Sun, 04 September 2005 09:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Man, you make we wanna cry!!

I also am 20 and have loved these things for a long time, but decided to be a uni bum instead Sad

Congrats on the purchase! It's a schmick example, and I was keenly watching it on carsales! Good luck Cool
3S-GE_Man
Regular

January 2003
Re: Cuts ST205 Group A Rallye Fri, 09 September 2005 01:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah very very nice there mate very nice!!! Surprised Surprised Very Happy
ummm the turbo flanges ARN"T T3 it the toyota type ct26/ct20b witch both are the same flange to than maniold and the on dump flange the ct20b (which u have has an extra bolt on the back of the turbo making 7 in total for the dump!)

i also wouldn't reconmend anti-lag unless u make a nice strong custom steam pipe exhuast manifold and yeah...u are mr garrett or banging his daughter...lol! and anti-lag really only good on a big mofo turbo!

good luck inthe modding of her and yeah wolf make a plug in play for her as do i think power FC!

Nezza Cool
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Cuts ST205 Group A Rallye Fri, 09 September 2005 08:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that is absolutley horn!!!!!!!!
Simon
Forums Junkie

December 2003

Re: Cuts ST205 Group A Rallye Fri, 09 September 2005 10:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
God dam, that is hott!! Surprised

Puffy
Regular

May 2002
Re: Cuts ST205 Group A Rallye Fri, 09 September 2005 10:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Congrats on the silver bullet. Awesome car.

First thing I would do is sell your brakes and motor Laughing
ST184R
Occasional Poster

August 2005
icon14.gif  Re: Cuts ST205 Group A Rallye Sat, 10 September 2005 13:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh man, that's gorgeous
I love ST205 Group A
how many sec does it take from 0-100km/h?
Rainey
Regular

January 2005
Re: Cuts ST205 Group A Rallye Mon, 12 September 2005 04:22 Go to previous message
cutsGotBoost wrote on Thu, 01 September 2005 21:44

it goes heaps better then the ST185RC that i previously had (obviously).

I've seen your old ST185RC around Hobart, that thing is shocking! Apparently the engine had to be replaced and everything. Perhaps if it wasn't so stuffed it might have felt a bit more similar to your ST205 (which is very spiffy by the way!). Rolling Eyes
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:1982 Toyota Celica 1G-GTE
Next Topic:my mk2 supra
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 13:49:02 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0051929950714111 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.